Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Perhaps my deepest darkest secret is that I have this god complex and I am so fond of manipulating situations and humans, of always having the full authority and power. And it always work out the way I wanted. If it does not seem like it will, I'm going to do everything to make it work the way I want to.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I found it exiciting when my father abused me sexually when I was 10 years old or so. Now I would like to throw up thinking about that. I even didn't say it to my psychologist because of shame.

Reactions: freefrommybody, TreatmentDidntWork and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I fantasize about trolling the suicide hotline and wasting police and ems time.

Reactions: freefrommybody and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Perhaps my deepest darkest secret is that I have this god complex and I am so fond of manipulating situations and humans, of always having the full authority and power. And it always work out the way I wanted. If it does not seem like it will, I'm going to do everything to make it work the way I want to.
You sound like a control freak.

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
against it because DNA kits were coming out and exonerating people on death row,
Lol that's the point. I'm back 30 minutes and 2+ trolls? I am fascinated what emergent properties this odd experiment will produce. Ants already sacrafice themselves for their colony so add a bit of intelligence, enough to tell weird, unfunny, mindless jokes and target vulnerable people en masse. It looks like the ants just fuck each other until their void lives collapse under this weight of their collective agos.

Just kidding, it's great to be back ^_^ that was funny.

Edit: I forgot to add, crushing their thin veneers

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I do. But it's only the least that I can do, control the others since I cannot control me.
How do you persuade people to do what you want. Is it through reason, logic, anger, manipulation?

Reactions: Meretlein
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
How do you persuade people to do what you want. Is it through reason, logic, anger, manipulation?

Mostly, I use my influence on them. They know that I know what's best and they know that I am someone whom they must trust. This I've attained through manipulation. Just the right tone of voice, correct posture and confident display of authority can make this a success. While on some situation, I use wise words and best laid facts before them and they'll be at my feet already because these sort of humans are harder to manipulate. Some are so easy to control. Like those who thinks that they can know a person through his/her eyes.

To sum it all up, I do not use any persuasion at all. If you display an air of wit and a bit of opulence and charm, you can control them.

Reactions: freefrommybody
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I used to watch bestiality videos
I sometimes fantasized about being raped as a child (like the 12 years old me being raped by an older man)
I sometimes fantasize about watching (witnessing) the person I hate being tortured and not doing anything

There are some much darker secrets that I still don't have the courage to share (…no it's not cannibalism or murder or child rape lol )

Reactions: freefrommybody and Roberto
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Mostly, I use my influence on them. They know that I know what's best and they know that I am someone whom they must trust. This I've attained through manipulation. Just the right tone of voice, correct posture and confident display of authority can make this a success. While on some situation, I use wise words and best laid facts before them and they'll be at my feet already because these sort of humans are harder to manipulate. Some are so easy to control. Like those who thinks that they can know a person through his/her eyes.

To sum it all up, I do not use any persuasion at all. If you display an air of wit and a bit of opulence and charm, you can control them.
It sounds like you may not be a control freak, but rather an alpha male.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I sometimes fantasized about being raped as a child (like the 12 years old me being raped by an older man)
I sometimes fantasize about watching (witnessing) the person I hate being tortured and not doing anything

There are some much darker secrets that I still don't have the courage to share (…no it's not cannibalism or murder or child rape lol )
As a zoophile myself I bet I know what your other secrets are. LOL

i see. well, that's quite a new term. what's an alpha male?
Some people think an alpha male is someone that bullies others kind of like the leader of bullies. But really a real alpha male is a male that is a dominate kind of leader. Like they really do know what is best for others and how to lead them and he does.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Gray Wounds and aneurysm
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019

oh my god xD how can you refer to yourself as a zoophile so calmly, you now have all my respect lol
and I'm not a zoophile I swear!! ( at least I'm not aware of being one…) I just like watching it okay?

oh my god, I'm dead x') and you can't guess because it has nothing to do with anything sexual or gore lol

Reactions: Roberto
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018

You do talk like a narcissist. You're certainly confident and open about it. But who would want to be you? They only what what you have.

Last edited:
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Can any non-troll tell me what is going on here please? PS the forum software appears to be fucked now too. Only trolls put up with this shit. I'm actually feeling better though. The more trolls the merrier, it's like being on Reddit except people are themselves.

Last edited:
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Who the fuck knows what is best for others
Can any non-troll tell me what is going on here please?
That is something only a zoophile would understand. LOL Look it was just a half joke between me and
Daisy.

Last edited:
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
You do talk like a narcissist. You're certainly confident and open about it. But who would want to be you? They only what what you have.

they actually need me that's why they stay. and i stay in touch with them until i come to get what i want.

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
they actually need me that's why they stay. and i stay in touch with them until i come to get what i want.
No, you cunts get them to depend on what you have. Then you fuckheads lure them deeper into your world until it leads to blackmail. Your kind are a disease

Last edited:
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019

Some thoughts as you say are part of your past.
I just have thoughts of violence over me. Someone shooting me in the head, cutting my wrists, insulting myself, making a harakiri, thinking in taking all the pills of the amytriptiline cocktail. Yes I sometimes would like to hurt my cats. I try to avoid that thoughts with thoughts of love & care about them. They are what keep me alive. I need them to be healthy. I play with them many times, and give them kisses and say I love you to them, and give them a lot of hugs.

Reactions: aneurysm
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018

Some people think an alpha male is someone that bullies others kind of like the leader of bullies. But really a real alpha male is a male that is a dominate kind of leader. Like they really do know what is best for others and how to lead them and he does.

i see. i think i know what an alpha male is. like a wolf leading the pack or something. thanks for clarifying
No, you get them to depend on what you have. Then you lure them deeper into your world until it leads to blackmail.

yes i do but I don't get as far as to blackmailing. it's a fair exchange of goods. I owe them and they owe me.

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
yes i do but I don't get as far as to blackmailing. it's a fair exchange of goods. I owe them and they owe me.
At every stage you owe them. You have negative fucking worth prior to existing at all.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
At every stage you owe them. You have negative fucking worth prior to existing at all.

are you mad at me for my confession? by all means, the people I've done that to are happy. i've helped and they also help me when the time comes.

Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
Relatives are proud and happy that I'm into firearms, and that I have two revolvers on my nightstand. They encourage it as a hobby. I do enjoy firearms, but one of the revolvers is intended for my way out if shit ever hits the fan anymore than it already has. Irony is they know I suffer from depression, but they have no qualms with me having guns. Yet they'd go crazy if I ever had any article of female clothing, or heaven forbid I ever even wore a dress. No joke, they'd consider it more sinful and evil for me to want to dress and act as a girl than owning firearms. It's times like these where I just don't even know anymore.

Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Relatives are proud and happy that I'm into firearms, and that I have two revolvers on my nightstand. They encourage it as a hobby. I do enjoy firearms, but one of the revolvers is intended for my way out if shit ever hits the fan anymore than it already has. Irony is they know I suffer from depression, but they have no qualms with me having guns. Yet they'd go crazy if I ever had any article of female clothing, or heaven forbid I ever even wore a dress. No joke, they'd consider it more sinful and evil for me to want to dress and act as a girl than owning firearms. It's times like these where I just don't even know anymore.
I'm surprised you feel differently to them
are you mad at me for my confession? by all means, the people I've done that to are happy. i've helped and they also help me when the time comes.
Yeh yeh. You talk like a corrupt politician. I appreciate your confessions though, politicians have the juiciest ones.
Honedtly,
Sorry... I meant about the guns

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Gray Wounds