Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i nearly did it took shed load of pain killers ( tramadol) and hayfever tablets they mack you really sleepy . But guess what did not do the job i need way more pain killers than i can very get bugger it :( . But i went down a lot deeper than larst time i could all most feel my heart stopping . Think for a split second i had an out of body experience or just very vivid dream. All i can remember is me standing next to my bed looking at my self on the bed i just look fast a sleep. The only thing that gave it away i was not breathing and my lips were blue. Next thing i know i coming around with a very bad head then through up all over my bed room floor :( good job i have lament flooring. I think the pain pills not going to work just need so meny that no way in hell i am every going to be able to get them. One bad thing about this i not had a pee in the last 24 hours bin drinking plenty of water:( . Well i will keep going at it sum thing bound to work may be i if i keep going i might mess up my liver its not bin in very good shape for a long time . All my kidneys ant none too good to latest thing with them is kidney stones i think one got jammed in the plumbing sum were my left kidney dont feel none to good. Feels like i bin kick in my kidney so you never know mite go pop and take me with it :D knowing my luck sum one finds out whats up and end up back in hospital . Well lets see what the new year brings hopefully this be my larst Christmas be glad to see the back of them never really like Christmas even as a kid . I remember one year i managed to lite a fire in the fireplace to stop Santa from coming down the chimney LOL :) my parents were not the pleased with me as i had use the rapping paper of the presents ti start the fire . Know one new were they came from or who they wete ment for HAHA :D . Any way i think 2020 going to be my larst year fingers crossed:)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Circles and Final Escape