• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Yes please. For those kind of people we have a nice tool. a red hot ban hammer
Sometimes it's hard to know when to report. I don't want to report just because I don't like something. But I also see things that make me sick. Right now on the thread "Guys: if your goal was just sex..." there's a post instructing OP how to avoid "catching a rape charge."

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Sometimes it's hard to know when to report. I don't want to report just because I don't like something. But I also see things that make me sick. Right now on the thread "Guys: if your goal was just sex..." there's a post instructing OP how to avoid "catching a rape charge."
I'll check.

Reactions: thenamingofcats
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Feminism has a good portion of responsibility to assume for dating crisis today. That is, the latest form of feminism. Telling women they should openly compete with men in an existential battle for their place in the world isn't exactly conducive to healthy male - female relationships. The fact that it's mainly men who talk about this is very telling in my opinion. Something you mentioned yourself, with a touch of tasteful derision. Women don't have to suffer as much in this regard because they are the gatekeepers to sex and relationships.
Baffles me how this shit is allowed on here... this kind of rhetoric. Jesus fuck, that's just disgusting.

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Feminism has a good portion of responsibility to assume for dating crisis today. That is, the latest form of feminism. Telling women they should openly compete with men in an existential battle for their place in the world isn't exactly conducive to healthy male - female relationships.
How are women competing with men? Society allowing them to have jobs? Jobs so they no longer have to be dependent on another person? Education to choose the life they want to live?

Tell us in what way you believe women are competing with men. The dialogue usually ends in; She is to be pregnant at eighteen/nineteen years old, barefoot, and in the kitchen. A submissive slave who never speaks no matter how the man shes forced to be with (Because of economic restraints. she can't buy a house, food, or any basic necessities because she can't get any form of income) treats her.

This is not to put words in your mouth. This is how the dialogue generally goes.

The fact that it's mainly men who talk about this is very telling in my opinion.
Women talk about men on the forums all the time too. But you do not see women calling for the removal of rights of men as often on these forums. Or women talking about how to rape a man and get away with it.

Women don't have to suffer as much in this regard because they are the gatekeepers to sex and relationships.
Relationships are a two way street. No one gender in a female - male dynamic is the gatekeeper. Men more often than approach women. He has to decide to approach her first. Plenty of women are looked over and gatekept because of this if we use this flawed logic.

But when it comes to celibacy it's mainly men who suffer.
Society told men sex gives them value. Society told women virginity gives them value. If we change society men and women can be valued on who they are as a person. Men and women will have an easier time finding partners.

If I say that women have become extremely selective and difficult to date (a less severe indictment by far), all kinds of slurs and accusations will be sent in my direction.
Incels are not saying this. They are saying they rape women, women don't deserve rights, women only care about money, women are reponsible for the downfall of society. Your main argument is women competing with men. The same starting point manosphere and misogynist to argue why women shouldn't be allowed to do A,B,C and only do X,Y,Z.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
How are women competing with men? Society allowing them to have jobs? Jobs so they no longer have to be dependent on another person? Education to choose the life they want to live?

Tell us in what way you believe women are competing with men. The dialogue usually ends in; She is to be pregnant at eighteen/nineteen years old, barefoot, and in the kitchen. A submissive slave who never speaks no matter how the man shes forced to be with (Because of economic restraints. she can't buy a house, food, or any basic necessities because she can't get any form of income) treats her.

This is not to put words in your mouth. This is how the dialogue generally goes.

Women talk about men on the forums all the time too. But you do not see women calling for the removal of rights of men as often on these forums. Or women talking about how to rape a man and get away with it.

Relationships are a two way street. No one gender in a female - male dynamic is the gatekeeper. Men more often than approach women. He has to decide to approach her first. Plenty of women are looked over and gatekept because of this if we use this flawed logic.

Society told men sex gives them value. Society told women virginity gives them value. If we change society men and women can be valued on who they are as a person. Men and women will have an easier time finding partners.

Incels are not saying this. They are saying they rape women, women don't deserve rights, women only care about money, women are reponsible for the downfall of society. Your main argument is women competing with men. The same starting point manosphere and misogynist to argue why women shouldn't be allowed to do A,B,C and only do X,Y,Z.
tbh these people are hopeless.

Reactions: ForsakenDial
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
It genuinely confuses me why and how men think about sex so much, if I'm being honest. There has to be a reason, and I'd love to have someone give some perspective on it, with respect of course. I guess I just don't get it, because I seldom think about it.
It's probably due to mixture of both having a higher sex-drive on average (due to producing more testosterone on average) and also due to the way men are socialized. Men are pressured to be hypersexual. It's something that is considered to be a part of masculinity. This mixed with the fact that women are constantly sexualized no matter what they do makes it so that men (not all men, but a lot of them) are constantly thinking about sex.

That's my best guess...

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
There's a bit of a mix up in terms here. Involuntary celibates and Andrew Tate are essentially the opposite. The former think they're destined to die alone due to endless rejection and the latter has never been rejected in his life. They're loosely related in that they are branded misogynistic in certain circles, accurately in the case of small subsets of the first group, a handful of which have been responsible for horrific things. But the same could be said of most groups. There's often bad eggs and extreme elements.

The only incel I've met irl is just depressed about it, it's a sad life if you desperately crave company and only ever get rejected. It's not even about sex for him. He's just a depressed, lonely guy. You can imagine why a few of them end up here.

As for the extreme version, I can see where you're coming from. But there's endless parallels that we let go here. All religions are evil, all men are evil, the human race is evil, whatever, there's 1000s of sweeping generalisations we see all the time here similar to the all women are evil line. I'm not a fan of any of it personally but do you just ban them all? Or do you say suicidal people are often angry at the world or parts of it and just want to vent, and let it go unless it is clearly against the rules or continued after warnings?

Reactions: jar-baby
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
There's a bit of a mix up in terms here. Involuntary celibates and Andrew Tate are essentially the opposite. The former think they're destined to die alone due to endless rejection and the latter has never been rejected in his life. They're loosely related in that they are branded misogynistic in certain circles, accurately in the case of small subsets of the first group, a handful of which have been responsible for horrific things. But the same could be said of most groups. There's often bad eggs and extreme elements.

The only incel I've met irl is just depressed about it, it's a sad life if you desperately crave company and only ever get rejected. It's not even about sex for him. He's just a depressed, lonely guy. You can imagine why a few of them end up here.

As for the extreme version, I can see where you're coming from. But there's endless parallels that we let go here. All religions are evil, all men are evil, the human race is evil, whatever, there's 1000s of sweeping generalisations we see all the time here similar to the all women are evil line. I'm not a fan of any of it personally but do you just ban them all? Or do you say suicidal people are often angry at the world or parts of it and just want to vent, and let it go unless it is clearly against the rules or continued after warnings?
You can be a depressed lonely guy, and not be an incel. Incel is a very specific term, used for a specific type of people. You can go on the incel forums, and see for yourself how "mild" and "moderate" the casual incel is. I've never seen or heard a guy, whose upset at being single, specifically identify himself as an incel, if he doesn't belong to the particular internet community of incels -- which is basically known primarily for its misogyny and hatred, and deranged ideas. Now, of course, not all those incels are going to commit mass murder like "the patron saints of inceldom" -- eliot roger and alex misasian have; but that's beside the point. Most alt-righter conspiracy theorists are also too cowardly to actually commit mass murder: they still shouldn't be allowed on any civilized space of discussion: and the same applies to incels. And yes, incels and andrew tate fans are both in the manosphere, almost by definition they share a lot of the same outlooks, attitudes, behaviors, etc.
The term incel most its original and most literal meaning like over a decade ago by now lol… I'm not green, chief. Nobody is fooling anybody by saying incels are just "lonely, misunderstood men" and try to gloss over the """""questionable""""" view which basically define their community. They didn't get banned off Reddit and chased off every other corner of the internet, because they're were just kind of smelly and weird and awkward: incel basically are misogynists through and through, whether the sexism comes out in the brash shouting of slurs, or through subtle attitudes and beliefs, it doesn't matter

Last edited:
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Granted I've never visited these incel forums. But just searching now, the one founded by the same people that founded this site opens with: "This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you."

Like a lot of these things, I suspect the extremist minority might have the loudest voice and probably dominate a decent chunk of the threads. But I'd bet the majority there and here are more like the guy I know. He's the guy being addressed in the website's tagline.

A lot of the terms you're connecting (incels, alt right, conspiracy theorists, andrew tate fans, manosphere (had to look this one up), etc) are very wide ranging groups that diverge so much they mostly disagree with each other, not only between categories but within them. It's not a communal set of ideas.

I think it's best to leave bans for clear rule breaches, or continuing to post the same thing after warnings about it personally. It's a last resort action. One of the best parts of this site is it allows a space to vent with less censorship than most places.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Granted I've never visited these incel forums. But just searching now, the one founded by the same people that founded this site opens with: "This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you."

Like a lot of these things, I suspect the extremist minority might have the loudest voice and probably dominate a decent chunk of the threads. But I'd bet the majority there and here are more like the guy I know. He's the guy being addressed in the website's tagline.

A lot of the terms you're connecting (incels, alt right, conspiracy theorists, andrew tate fans, manosphere (had to look this one up), etc) are very wide ranging groups that diverge so much they mostly disagree with each other, not only between categories but within them. It's not a communal set of ideas.

I think it's best to leave bans for clear rule breaches, or continuing to post the same thing after warnings about it personally. It's a last resort action. One of the best parts of this site is it allows a space to vent with less censorship than most places.
What did you think they would put for the site banner/introduction lol. "Extremist" by incel standards just is actually committing a murder. Racism, misogyny are the common lingo on those forums lmfao; which btw, I've been on several times, and for a while. And anyone's who isn't a boomer who uses the internet for more than Facebook and cat memes probably also knows what incels actually are, and what they think.

Allowing, for example, trans phones and trans people on this site obviously should sound like an insane idea — or allowing them only if they pinky swear to be nice boys and use this site to vent about their deranged political delusions. So why should we bow down to incels who already have too much space on the internet. Also you gotta love how the guy whose never been on an incel forum and doesn't know what they are is trying to educate me on it in the first comment lmao.

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
If I say that men are overwhelmingly responsible for violent crime no one bats an eye lid. If I say that women have become extremely selective and difficult to date (a less severe indictment by far), all kinds of slurs and accusations will be sent in my direction.
Interesting point.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
What did you think they would put for the site banner/introduction lol. "Extremist" by incel standards just is actually committing a murder. Racism, misogyny are the common lingo on those forums lmfao; which btw, I've been on several times, and for a while. And anyone's who isn't a boomer who uses the internet for more than Facebook and cat memes probably also knows what incels actually are, and what they think.
Are you an incel? Or ex-incel? I don't mean to sound trolling, just confused why you've spent so much time on those sites?

I think I've said my piece on the rest. I've seen a lot of deranged political delusions in my time both here and everywhere else. I'd say pretty much everyone disagrees about what fits into that category. Ban one person's deranged political delusion and you quickly have to ban all discussion related to politics because someone else views it as a deranged political delusion. Ultimately you just come back to this:

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Are you an incel? Or ex-incel? I don't mean to sound trolling, just confused why you've spent so much time on those sites?

I think I've said my piece on the rest. I've seen a lot of deranged political delusions in my time both here and everywhere else. I'd say pretty much everyone disagrees about what fits into that category. Ban one person's deranged political delusion and you quickly have to ban all discussion related to politics because someone else views it as a deranged political delusion. Ultimately you just come back to this:
I wasn't ever really an incel. But as a depressed and terminally online person who basically grew up on 4chan, I just usually spent a lot of my time on those places — which are toxic waste dumps
Interesting point.
Because one is a quite reasonable point backed up by every social or whatever other kind of fact you'd like. The other is a brain dead "redpilled" manosphere talking points, which any reasonable person laughs at. Also men are more violent and commit the vast majority of rape etc, I think, is a bit more important than "women only go for Chad or Tyrone's dick"… not you know to invalidate anyone's feelings or anything, but you know…

Last edited:
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
I am an incel. iirc this forum was founded by the same person who founded incels.is or something like that. Being an incel is a death sentence. I have nothing against the poor women who have had such a sh1t life that they signed up on here, nor do I express much hate against women on this site.

H

Hellonearth

Jul 14, 2020
Baffles me how this shit is allowed on here... this kind of rhetoric. Jesus fuck, that's just disgusting.
Explain to me how what I said is rhetoric.

1. Feminism teaches women to compete with men.
2. Women are generally the gate keepers to sex and relationships.
3. As a consequence women suffer less than men when it comes to celibacy.

Please explain how the above is wrong. Because frankly, I would love nothing more than to think that I'm the only one to blame. At least that way there's hope if I were to work on myself.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023

Please explain how the above is wrong. Because frankly, I would love nothing more than to think that I'm the only one to blame. At least that way there's hope if I were to work on myself.
Lol, trust me chief it ain't "feminism" or "women denying u couchie"... anyway, if you actually want me to condescend to this shit, no chance, bucko.

If @halleyscommet or anyone else wants to laugh at this, then here it is lol

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024

Wdym "compete" with men?

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Please, for the sake for your pure and unspotted soul, do not look up the "blackpill", or "the game" or anything like that lol

Wht = ironc = tht th/ persn wh/ wrte th/ bk on Th/ Gme endd th/ bk havng lernd tht = ws all bll-sht

H

Hellonearth

Jul 14, 2020

Your assumption is wrong except for a single point. No, I don't think women should be subjugated like they were 200 years ago. I have sisters who have demanding jobs, and I want nothing more than to see them succeed in life. But I know that part of that happiness is inextricably linked to raising a family.

Before I proceed any further, I'll make an assumption of my own. The way this usually goes is that we can't agree on (what I consider) basic premises:

1. Women are the gatekeepers to sex and relationships.
2. Our ideal roles in society are shaped by our biology.
3. Raising a family should be a core value of any human society.

So, you were you partly right in saying that I believe feminism teaches women to not to be dependent on a man. Yes, I believe this is wrong. But I also believe that it's wrong to tell men that they shouldn't depend on women. A successful relationship, one that raises a family, rests on co-dependence between partners. Feminism seeks to eradicate this. Out of all the ways feminism tells women how to live their life, they always miss a crucial point: how to nurture a child.

As for your point about career, the problem isn't that feminism teaches women to attain high positions because they have inherent value. It's teaching women to attain them because men are the ones who hold those positions. Furthermore, no discussion is had about the consequences of them having 8-10 jobs, as CEOs, lawyers, bankers, etc... Women are much better at rearing children than men. That's as self evident a fact as stating that evolution is a phenomenon in nature. If a woman doesn't bear the lion's share of this responsibility, a child will grow up with severe psychological defects. Thus, by encouraging women to work as hard as men, they will be far less inclined to raise a family and they will be far less inclined to find a partner to do so. This debases relationships to an absurdly casual level, and the temptation to try the next best thing time and time again is the inevitable result.

And this is not me saying that we should jump to the opposite end of the political spectrum on this matter; to completely subjugate women and force them to live life as breeding machines, or whatever caricature you might have of my position.

That's not really commenting on my point. The point I was making is that men are those who usually discuss this because men don't suffer as much as women when it comes to celibacy.

Relationships are a two way street. No one gender in a female - male dynamic is the gatekeeper.
I'm sorry but that is just blatantly untrue. Men naturally seek sex more than women do. In fact not an hour goes by in a man's head where the thought doesn't cross his mind. Women can forego the urge much, much longer. I hope we can agree on this point if anything else. Anyway, as result it's typically men who will chase this particular outcome, and it's typically women who will agree (or disagree) to it happening. That's true in any context: nightclubs, relationships, remote villages in Indonesia, anywhere. Women are the gatekeepers to sex.
Men more often than approach women. He has to decide to approach her first
Ditto my previous point... Why do they approach women more..
. Plenty of women are looked over and gatekept because of this if we use this flawed logic.
No, I'm not really following your logic here. But I think you're making the point that because women are the recipients of approaches and not the instigators, that affords them fewer opportunities.

Firstly, they are perfectly within their rights to act as men do in this regard, so it's not restrictive in that sense.

But even if we assume roles are fixed in this regard, women who would fall into the category of never being approached, and thus "gatekept" because they are too unattractive, would be an extremely small minority. I'm talking about women as a whole, not the outliers. Similarly, some men are so unbelievably attractive that they are consistently approached by women. They aren't really relevant to this discussion.

Society told men sex gives them value. Society told women virginity gives them value.
That isn't true anymore. Virgins before marriage are generally considered an oddity in this day and age.
If we change society men and women can be valued on who they are as a person. Men and women will have an easier time finding partners.
On that we agree.
Incel just means involuntarily celibate. I'll grant you that there are many proponents of extreme views within those circles, but they're not a monolithic group. I haven't even implied that they should be denied certain freedoms and that they should be forced to act a certain way. What I am saying is that certain behaviours are harmful even if their negative effects aren't immediately apparent.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
. What I am saying is that certain behaviours are harmful even if their negative effects aren't immediately apparent.
is one these harmful effects you not getting pussy?
The OP literally is just plagiarising talking points from top posts on r/nothowgirlswork
It's almost cosmic, and also comic, levels of cognitive dissonance lmao

Last edited:
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Please, for the sake for your pure and unspotted soul, do not look up the "blackpill", or "the game" or anything like that lol
Oh man... I absolutely will not look that up. I'm already affected enough by the stuff I see online. 🥲
So, you were you partly right in saying that I believe feminism teaches women to not to be dependent on a man. Yes, I believe this is wrong. But I also believe that it's wrong to tell men that they shouldn't depend on women. A successful relationship, one that raises a family, rests on co-dependence between partners. Feminism seeks to eradicate this. Out of all the ways feminism tells women how to live their life, they always miss a crucial point: how to nurture a child.

As for your point about career, the problem isn't that feminism teaches women to attain high positions because they have inherent value. It's teaching women to attain them because men are the ones who hold those positions. Furthermore, no discussion is had about the consequences of them having 8-10 jobs, as CEOs, lawyers, bankers, etc... Women are much better at rearing children than men. That's as self evident a fact as stating that evolution is a phenomenon in nature. If a woman doesn't bear the lion's share of this responsibility, a child will grow up with severe psychological defects. Thus, by encouraging women to work as hard as men, they will be far less inclined to raise a family and they will be far less inclined to find a partner to do so. This debases relationships to an absurdly casual level, and the temptation to try the next best thing time and time again is the inevitable result.

But even if we assume roles are fixed in this regard, women who would fall into the category of never being approached, and thus "gatekept" because they are too unattractive, would be an extremely small minority. I'm talking about women as a whole, not the outliers. Similarly, some men are so unbelievably attractive that they are consistently approached by women. They aren't really relevant to this discussion.

That isn't true anymore. Virgins before marriage are generally considered an oddity in this day and age.
Huh? But not every woman wants a family, or children. Women who want to have children will have them, and women who do not just... won't. I feel like that's not really something that can be changed or influenced. I know you said you don't expect women to be breeding machines, but I feel like it kind of contradicts your point, too. Feminism is not about eradicating family values or telling all women they need to attain high positions, it's about gender equality. A lot of people seem to have the wrong impression that feminism is about hating men and empowering women, when the initial point was to advocate for equal rights between genders.

I know plenty of women who have never been approached. Men are critical about women's looks, too. I don't think it's an extremely small minority. Maybe it's less common than men, but certainly not unheard of, and that doesn't make it any less important. I wouldn't consider it an outlier.

Also, I've seen TONS of men still value women based on their virginity. Body count is something they talk about so often. It's still everywhere, so I don't know where you got that from?

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Oh man... I absolutely will not look that up. I'm already affected enough by the stuff I see online. 🥲

Huh? But not every woman wants a family, or children. Women who want to have children will have them, and women who do not just... won't. I feel like that's not really something that can be changed or influenced. I know you said you don't expect women to be breeding machines, but I feel like it kind of contradicts your point, too. Feminism is not about eradicating family values or telling all women they need to attain high positions, it's about gender equality. A lot of people seem to have the wrong impression that feminism is about hating men and empowering women, when the initial point was to advocate for equal rights between genders.

I know plenty of women who have never been approached. Men are critical about women's looks, too. I don't think it's an extremely small minority. Maybe it's less common than men, but certainly not unheard of, and that doesn't make it any less important. I wouldn't consider it an outlier.

Also, I've seen TONS of men still value women based on their virginity. Body count is something they talk about so often. It's still everywhere, so I don't know where you got that from?
I wouldn't reccomended engaging even tbh. And these incels wonder why no women will *willingly* touch them.

• Love
Reactions: Yuina
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I truly try to understand them, I really do, haha. I mean, I've never been in a relationship either, but I don't hate all men because of it.
Iirc a while ago, there was a girl on one of the older forums; she posted a picture of herself even and said she just wanted to understand the incels and why they're so hateful. She got told she's an ugly pig, tons of threats to r-word her; people saying she's just laughing at incels and will " fuck some Chad" who'll just "pump and dump" her, etc…. I feel uncomfortable repeating it, but this shit is there right out in the open. Charming people overall. In public however, they'll say they're not bad or hostile, just poor lonely frustrated men(oh, so poor and pitiful), and then they'll start on the hypergamy, etc nonesense saying it's just "hard facts" or whatever
Sorry I venting about these people so much; but a lot of people here seemed to be totally unaware of the incels and who and what they are. So I just want to help clarify; also, it's just quite disgusting to see these attitudes lol

Last edited:
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Iirc a while ago, there was a girl on one of the older forums; she posted a picture of herself even and said she just wanted to understand the incels and why they're so hateful. She got told she's an ugly pig, tons of threats to r-word her; people saying she's just laughing at incels and will " fuck some Chad" who'll just "pump and dump" her, etc…. I feel uncomfortable repeating it, but this shit is there right out in the open. Charming people overall. In public however, they'll say they're not bad or hostile, just poor lonely frustrated men(oh, so poor and pitiful), and then they'll start on the hypergamy, etc nonesense saying it's just "hard facts" or whatever
Sorry I venting about these people so much; but a lot of people here seemed to be totally unaware of the incels and who and what they are. So I just want to help clarify; also, it's just quite disgusting to see these attitudes lol
OMG this is SO awful! I can't believe anyone would say that to another person. I hope she's doing alright. It probably gave her a terrible impression on the rest of that community and I honestly don't blame her at all. It really makes me wonder if they even want to be understand or if they're just that far gone. I'm too afraid to express my full opinion as I'm afraid I'll get warned for hostility, but that truly is heartbreaking. Don't feel sorry about venting at all! I dream about a world where this isn't a problem, but alas, it will never come.

Status
Not open for further replies.