• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
A while ago, this forum was inclusive, open, a kind and safe space for sharing and caring for others' problems, and relating to them; of course, this is still true in a lot of ways. But lately I've been noticing many incel posts, and people who push manosphere and blackpill content; this is a disgrace. If nothing else, having those bigots, who are universally and rightfully despised, will reflect terribly on our members and our community. But principally, people having these people on here is just degrading to all of our members, a lot of which are trans and women; even if they aren't personally bothered by it, tolerating this sort of content and posting shows that even these whiny, bigoted idiots are free to make posts, even once tacitly and implicitly hinting, that women are whores, etc, that feminism is destroying society or whatever, and peddle the toxic misogyny shit from people like fresh and fit(and andrew tate) -- and I've seen both of these and more shilled on this forum. And I mean, for fuck's sake, I saw a user on a recent forum admitting that they basically raped someone, and then trying to defend their actions: why would we want these people on this site? This is a supposed to be a support site, and an empthatic one; not a dumping ground for every sort of hateful degenerate from the filthy corners of the internet.

If you want to see how these people truly are, go and see the average posts on incels. is or whatever site they frequent. We cannot claim to be truly tolerant, if we tolerate intolerance. The only reason and way a incel should be able to use this forum, if he -- and it's always a "he" lol -- divorces any sort of incel talking points or opinions from his use of this forum. I think most of us agree here; most of the regular members here, at least.

I even warned by an admin for "insulting" an incel on here... which is absolutely ridiculous, considering what these people believe and how they act towards others.

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I'm seeing way more posts about how incels suck than posts by incels sucking but maybe I'm on the wrong part of the site.
it's always a "he" lol
Isn't that kinda their point? They claim things are lopsided against men.

I dunno. I think you remove troublesome posts, but this is a website supporting people who are struggling, so I don't like the idea of straight-up banning people for their struggle. How are you even determining who is an "incel" or what is an "incel talking point"? Do they have to refer to themselves that way? If they're a lonely virgin guy who complains about their dating life and says it's tough out there, but doesn't say anything bad about any particular groups of people, would that count? You see where I'm going with it.

I get the resentment. I think Andrew Tate is a POS ("go out and make money!" "okay, how did you make your money?" "Scamming people by pretending to be a woman and flirting with lonely guys." "Oh... yeah you're not cool you're just an asshole") but I still think you draw a line on content, not people, and even unpleasant opinions can be allowed if people are respectful.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I'm seeing way more posts about how incels suck than posts by incels sucking but maybe I'm on the wrong part of the site.

Isn't that kinda their point? They claim things are lopsided against men.

I dunno. I think you remove troublesome posts, but this is a website supporting people who are struggling, so I don't like the idea of straight-up banning people for their struggle. How are you even determining who is an "incel" or what is an "incel talking point"? Do they have to refer to themselves that way? If they're a lonely virgin guy who complains about their dating life and says it's tough out there, but doesn't say anything bad about any particular groups of people, would that count? You see where I'm going with it.

I get the resentment. I think Andrew Tate is a POS ("go out and make money!" "okay, how did you make your money?" "Scamming people by pretending to be a woman and flirting with lonely guys." "Oh... yeah you're not cool you're just an asshole") but I still think you draw a line on content, not people, and even unpleasant opinions can be allowed if people are respectful.
Incel behaviors, talking points, mannerism, opinions, etc are infamous and easily recognizable to people who've had any contact with them. I really don't think we should allow people here the loop-hole of saying hateful, bigoted and ignorant things, just as long as they phrase it nicely. Afterall, even incels are socialized at the very basic level where they recognize how they can phrase things, be vague and evasive with their statement, to make it more available publicly. But this should hardly be encouraged, or even tolerated. I think most other people on here, and the incel threads so far, would agree with me.
Aren't incels allowed to suicide or what?

Yes, they are -- same goes for neo-nazis nad pdf-files, etc; but hopefully they don't pollute the rest of this forum, which has become a sort of community, and a place where people genuinly do care about others -- hopefully -- and where even ctb methods are discussed with care and consideration. RTD is a serious thing for me, and a thing I hope for, for myself; and seeing a whole community, which always had a lot of prejudice against it, shelter bigotry and toxicity reflects very badly on it; and shows a lot of disregard for a whole subset of its members, I think.

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
Incel behaviors, talking points, mannerism, opinions, etc are infamous and easily recognizable to people who've had any contact with them. I really don't think we should allow people here the loop-hole of saying hateful, bigoted and ignorant things, just as long as they phrase it nicely. Afterall, even incels are socialized at the very basic level where they recognize how they can phrase things, be vague and evasive with their statement, to make it more available publicly. But this should hardly be encouraged, or even tolerated. I think most other people on here, and the incel threads so far, would agree with me.
To a lot of the world, telling people suicide is a valid option is considered to be hateful. What would be your specific list of unacceptable opinions?

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
To a lot of the world, telling people suicide is a valid option is considered to be hateful. What would be your specific list of unacceptable opinions?
I don't consider it hateful, which is why I am on this forum, and support it. But I consider incel behavior to be hateful and harmful, so I disdain and shun the incel forums; which are the proper place for it.

I don't understand the argument: you basically have to believe the incels, and the shit they're saying, for you to believe it's valid. Unless you want to let in neo-nazis, etc, here to spout and promote and discuss their ideology, and tie it to our community. Well, sure: some people -- myself included -- consider neo-nazis hateful and barbaric. But are they on *your* list; whose to say they're actually hateful and barbaric -- some people believe the things you hold to be true are hateful and barbaric; so why not extend this courtesy to the neo-nazis? Cuz what's hateful is like kinda ur opinion, bruh... Like seriously, these are fucking libertarian-ass arguments.

I also believe transphobes are hateful. Hey, some people believe trans-people are hateful, even by their pure existence, to other's religious belief. So I'm sure that means transphobes also have the right to be around trans people, *while* spewing their bigoted garbage.

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
I don't consider it hateful, which is why I am on this forum, and support it. But I consider incel behavior to be hateful and harmful, so I disdain and shun the incel forums; which are the proper place for it.
I guess that was my point, that we're all here because we disagree with a certain general consensus, so do we really want to vote off a different group by majority rules? The world at large would vote for this site to be removed for hatred.

I don't understand the argument: you basically have to believe the incels, and the shit they're saying, for you to believe it's valid.
I'm not trying to trap you, I'm seriously asking what is considered their platform. I get it, generally, but like if I'm talking to a guy in college about how hard it is to approach women and we talk about how different modern dating apps are for a man v. a woman, am I partaking in incel behavior?

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I guess that was my point, that we're all here because we disagree with a certain general consensus, so do we really want to vote off a different group by majority rules? The world at large would vote for this site to be removed for hatred.

I'm not trying to trap you, I'm seriously asking what is considered their platform. I get it, generally, but like if I'm talking to a guy in college about how hard it is to approach women and we talk about how different modern dating apps are for a man v. a woman, am I partaking in incel behavior?
Firstly, neo-nazis, as per my last example, would also be voted off the planet by the majority or whatever: does that mean they should be allowed in, and tolerated; because some actual good causes are also largely unpopular?

Idk, if the guy in the last examples was spouting off on hypergamy, how he watches Fresh and Fit "because they spit the truth on how men can cheat, but women can't", etc; then yes, he would be an incel; and if you agreed, you'd probably be one too.

Reactions: lovedread
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
Firstly, neo-nazis, as per my last example, would also be voted off the planet by the majority or whatever: does that mean they should be allowed in, and tolerated; because some actual good causes are also largely unpopular?

If they're here to talk about their thoughts on suicide and why they feel depressed, sure. If they say to kill all X people, that post should get removed and they get a warning not to post that stuff.

Idk, if the guy in the last examples was spouting off on hypergamy, how he watches Fresh and Fit "because they spit the truth on how men can cheat, but women can't", etc; then yes, he would be an incel; and if you agreed, you'd probably be one too.
I think cheating is always bad. I also think hypergamy is an actual thing, and right now it's safe to say that the experience of dating culture is different for men and women. Just seems like a pretty unclear line to ban someone from a suicide support forum, but I'm not in charge.

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
In-cel, by definition, just means involuntarily celibate, but I think the word has lost a lot of meaning in recent times. I only have a problem with the "incels" who instantly resort to hating and blaming all women for their problems. I understand and sympathize with them, but women do not owe you intimacy because you bought them food one time. I find this kind of behavior less prevalent here than, say, YouTube. Every day, even when I do not engage with them, these community posts made by "meme channels" always have an abundance of comments with men complaining, criticizing, and berating women for seemingly nothing. I'm not saying women are immune to criticism; everyone is! There are surely a lot of things that can be said But to claim that you hate all women just because you had a bad experience with one seems a bit wrong. It's scary, really. I get sucked into it really fast.

I am honestly not sure what people like this need. Can their opinions ever be swayed? One I see often is how women have so much easier in life, or "live in easy mode," but I somewhat disagree with that sentiment. Sure, it might be easier for a woman to get a date, but romance is not the be-all and end-all. There are a lot of things women still struggle with: unequal pay, threats to reproductive rights, inadequate healthcare, etc. I also don't understand why it's okay for a man to cheat, but not for a women. It's not okay for anyone to cheat!

There are definitely men's issues that can be addressed too, but the only one I have ever see them talk about is about dating culture. I genuinely want to know about more than that, because I know there are. One I can think of is the effect of expectations that men are supposed to be tough, powerful, emotionless, and strong. It results in a lot of men hiding and bubbling up their emotions.

I am always willing to listen to opinions from both sides and have respectful, civilized conversations, and even help if I could, but it's hard knowing I am the active target of their hatred.

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
If the truth is that incels are inherently bad souls and toxic, shouldn't them entertaining the idea of suicide be welcomed by society?
There are enough threads about their wickedness and some stories from those fed up with incels that would actually indicate they contribute to suicidality of others. Like in the sense that if incels did not exist some users would actually have some pretty kickass lives and not need to CTB.
I'm not suggesting in any way that anyone encourage suicide for incels or anyone.
However, if their exit makes the world a better place, why obstruct it? I get that others might be disturbed by their talking points here, but on the other hand, they are not new talking points they have not seen before. And if they tolerate the shit talk they might be rewarded with the great vengeful joy of seeing enough incels culminate with CTB that they even recover?
I think this site was created or owned by incels who were in charge of big incel forums, according to Wikipedia at least. So there are some of them that want to die. There are users here that want to die because they feel they are an inherently bad person (myself included, but not because of sex frequency).

Anyway my main question is if you think incels are bad people why put even the slightest obstacle in the way of their right to die (which in my opinion and it's just my opinion should be fundamental, in fact THE most fundamental right of all life human or otherwise if the universe were not an evil hell)?
Second question is would government-sponsored euthanasia programs for incel-identifying men (as you point out gleefully, always a 'he') help solve the incel problem and save a lot of lives of those affected by them and make the world a better place such that so many people might not have to be here trying to CTB in the first place?
I'm not advocating for such a thing just a question. It wouldn't be genocide but a removal of souls that are inherently evil, so I think you'd be supported morally for taking such a stance.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
I think this site was created or owned by incels who were in charge of big incel forums, according to Wikipedia at least.

I think this is an important point. The "incel-spillover" probably won't be controlled a lot here, because the entire website originated from members of this community.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
If the truth is that incels are inherently bad souls and toxic, shouldn't them entertaining the idea of suicide be welcomed by society?
There are enough threads about their wickedness and some stories from those fed up with incels that would actually indicate they contribute to suicidality of others. Like in the sense that if incels did not exist some users would actually have some pretty kickass lives and not need to CTB.
I'm not suggesting in any way that anyone encourage suicide for incels or anyone.
However, if their exit makes the world a better place, why obstruct it? I get that others might be disturbed by their talking points here, but on the other hand, they are not new talking points they have not seen before. And if they tolerate the shit talk they might be rewarded with the great vengeful joy of seeing enough incels culminate with CTB that they even recover?
I think this site was created or owned by incels who were in charge of big incel forums, according to Wikipedia at least. So there are some of them that want to die. There are users here that want to die because they feel they are an inherently bad person (myself included, but not because of sex frequency).

Anyway my main question is if you think incels are bad people why put even the slightest obstacle in the way of their right to die (which in my opinion and it's just my opinion should be fundamental, in fact THE most fundamental right of all life human or otherwise if the universe were not an evil hell)?
Second question is would government-sponsored euthanasia programs for incel-identifying men (as you point out gleefully, always a 'he') help solve the incel problem and save a lot of lives of those affected by them and make the world a better place such that so many people might not have to be here trying to CTB in the first place?
I'm not advocating for such a thing just a question. It wouldn't be genocide but a removal of souls that are inherently evil, so I think you'd be supported morally for taking such a stance.
Ah, so you want us to advertise this site as something where we help people gradually get rid of unwanted idiots in the population lol? Shit, when I point out misogyny or entitlement among people who whine because they can't get pussy, I get threatened to get a ban; but when you excuse the presense on here of these sort of people, it's literally so you advocate we help and encourage them to commut ctb lol?

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
To be fair, "incel" is becoming a catch-all term for anyone who states anything even vaguely questionable from a man vs woman perspective. I've even had it slung at me despite being married twice and in relationships for over 20 years, go figure. Anyone with an interest in the opposite sex is going to have gender-related baggage though. So it'd be good to approach the subject in a humane way, I think. Instead of seeing these dudes as a conglomerate or some evil virus to be eradicated, just kind of roll with the punches a bit. Slap them on the wrist if necessary, but try to understand individual viewpoints and drop the labels where possible. It's clear that outright hate isn't tolerated here, so I don't think anyone has all that much to fear, to be honest.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
In-cel, by definition, just means involuntarily celibate, but I think the word has lost a lot of meaning in recent times. I only have a problem with the "incels" who instantly resort to hating and blaming all women for their problems. I understand and sympathize with them, but women do not owe you intimacy because you bought them food one time. I find this kind of behavior less prevalent here than, say, YouTube. Every day, even when I do not engage with them, these community posts made by "meme channels" always have an abundance of comments with men complaining, criticizing, and berating women for seemingly nothing. I'm not saying women are immune to criticism; everyone is! There are surely a lot of things that can be said But to claim that you hate all women just because you had a bad experience with one seems a bit wrong. It's scary, really. I get sucked into it really fast.

I am honestly not sure what people like this need. Can their opinions ever be swayed? One I see often is how women have so much easier in life, or "live in easy mode," but I somewhat disagree with that sentiment. Sure, it might be easier for a woman to get a date, but romance is not the be-all and end-all. There are a lot of things women still struggle with: unequal pay, threats to reproductive rights, inadequate healthcare, etc. I also don't understand why it's okay for a man to cheat, but not for a women. It's not okay for anyone to cheat!

There are definitely men's issues that can be addressed too, but the only one I have ever see them talk about is about dating culture. I genuinely want to know about more than that, because I know there are. One I can think of is the effect of expectations that men are supposed to be tough, powerful, emotionless, and strong. It results in a lot of men hiding and bubbling up their emotions.

I am always willing to listen to opinions from both sides and have respectful, civilized conversations, and even help if I could, but it's hard knowing I am the active target of their hatred.
I appreciate your response. And my problem is not that people have a hard time dating, and therefore that has psychological consequences. Incel has long ago migrated for only meaning some male people who can't get laid, to a term for a community of mentally deranged people, who are part of the manosphere, and basically characterized by their hatred of women, etc. You can just glance over the first few pages of posts on incels. is or whatever, to see how bad it is. There's a reason this group is almost universally despised, by everyone who doesn't spend their time on 4chan posting up pics with a pepe the frog with a swastika armband and bitching about "femoids". Of course, I also agree that modern society and patriachy has a lot to do with this; but these people are basically the patriachy personified, just without much economic or social power -- but the attitudes and beliefs, certainly.
To be fair, "incel" is becoming a catch-all term for anyone who states anything even vaguely questionable from a man vs woman perspective. I've even had it slung at me despite being married twice and in relationships for over 20 years, go figure. Anyone with an interest in the opposite sex is going to have gender-related baggage though. So it'd be good to approach the subject in a humane way, I think. Instead of seeing these dudes as a conglomerate or some evil virus to be eradicated, just kind of roll with the punches a bit. Slap them on the wrist if necessary, but try to understand individual viewpoints and drop the labels where possible. It's clear that outright hate isn't tolerated here, so I don't think anyone has all that much to fear, to be honest.
Outright hate will, I'm sure, creep in once more incels preponderate here. And why should even suppressed and tacit hate be tolerated? It's like letting in extremists who use dog-whistle terms for, idk, blacks or mexicans, here to bitch about how "they" are destroying civilization or whatever these people bitch about, and then ranting about that being the reason they're depressed(covered, of course, in dog whistle terms.)

And no, I don't see the word incel being thrown around licentiously; it's a very specific sort of lingo, style, etc, of expressing and conducting ones-self which is quickly obvious to anyone who uses the internet for any considerable amount of time. There's a good reason these people get banned, and kicked off every place or forum or website which isn't like 4chan or 8gag; and seeing SaSu tolerate is simply hurtful, to someone who remembers being here before -- before some of the mods here were even mods, at that.

Let me be clear to: incels can stay here; no body is asking what other sites you visit; but incels who are openly incels, who make incels talking points, admit to being incels, etc -- they should be banned, and we should nip this in the bud.

Last edited:
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Agree with you 100% though in a way I'm glad they're here I hope they ctb posthaste.
Would government programs providing euthanasia for incel-identifying men solve the incel question once and for all? Again it seems there's nearly scientific consensus here that incels are just evil souls, almost like demons or something, so I think you could probably get a lot of moral and political support. It might make the world good enough a lot of others don't need to CTB according to general sentiments here. Just curious if you think it would make things better. It would also help a lot of men get the right to die by just identifying as an incel, albeit at the cost of great great shame and dishonor.
I'm not advocating for such a thing, though I do wish there were freely available euthanasia for ALL for ANY reason as I think it should be the right of all living creatures.

Ah, so you want us to advertise this site as something where we help people gradually get rid of unwanted idiots in the population lol? Shit, when I point out misogyny or entitlement among people who whine because they can't get pussy, I get threatened to get a ban; but when you excuse the presense on here of these sort of people, it's literally so you advocate we help and encourage them to commut ctb lol?
No. In no way at all am I advocating or encouraging anything like that at all, as I said. Though I definitely support everyone's inherent right to die, but that's just my own opinion.
What I was asking is if you think so, I don't know for sure how you feel about it that's why I was wondering if you think it would make the world better.

In case my words were overlooked, sorry I know my typing is a bit dense:

I'm not advocating for such a thing just a question.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Would government programs providing euthanasia for incel-identifying men solve the incel question once and for all? Again it seems there's nearly scientific consensus here that incels are just evil souls, almost like demons or something, so I think you could probably get a lot of moral and political support. It might make the world good enough a lot of others don't need to CTB according to general sentiments here. Just curious if you think it would make things better. It would also help a lot of men get the right to die by just identifying as an incel, albeit at the cost of great great shame and dishonor.
I'm not advocating for such a thing, though I do wish there were freely available euthanasia for ALL for ANY reason as I think it should be the right of all living creatures.

No. In no way at all am I advocating or encouraging anything like that at all, as I said. Though I definitely support everyone's inherent right to die, but that's just my own opinion.
What I was asking is if you think so, I don't know for sure how you feel about it that's why I was wondering if you think it would make the world better.

In case my words were overlooked, sorry I know my typing is a bit dense:
Nice save

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
This is off-topic, but I keep seeing that Wittgenstein pfp and I smile everytime. My favorite philosopher.

Reactions: FadingDawn
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
This is off-topic, but I keep seeing that Wittgenstein pfp and I smile everytime. My favorite philosopher.
Nice!
I think this is an important point. The "incel-spillover" probably won't be controlled a lot here, because the entire website originated from members of this community.
Which is too bad honestly, especially since the current administration is spineless and complacent about it.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Jiyuurakka
Azarlea123

Azarlea123

Dec 17, 2023
I think it's not about incels per se, but overall people who try to push controversial ideas without considering people's feelings and backgrounds. Topics like human rights, sexual experiences and so on should be allowed to be discussed, but in a friendly and gentle way. Incels should be allowed to suicide, in fact they can be whoever they want, share their opinions wherever they're tolerated, not in a place where people may be distressed with their statements. You can insult someone and it will be a quarrel between you two, but there's no justification to insult a group of people, because we don't know them all nor can we place ourselves in many shoes at the same time. As it is said, your rights end where the rights of others begin.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
tolerating this sort of content and posting shows that even these whiny, bigoted idiots are free to make posts, even once tacitly and implicitly hinting, that women are whores,

Cld u rport whn ppl pst tht pls

etc, that feminism is destroying society or whatever, and peddle the toxic misogyny shit from people like fresh and fit(and andrew tate) -- and I've seen both of these and more shilled on this forum.

Am awre of tht thred bt hve nt hd Nergy t/ dissct evrythng thre bt mods r awre

And I mean, for fuck's sake, I saw a user on a recent forum admitting that they basically raped someone, and then trying to defend their actions: why would we want these people on this site?

Tht membr ws immedi8tly bannd

This is a supposed to be a support site, and an empthatic one; not a dumping ground for every sort of hateful degenerate from the filthy corners of the internet.

If you want to see how these people truly are, go and see the average posts on incels. is or whatever site they frequent. We cannot claim to be truly tolerant, if we tolerate intolerance. The only reason and way a incel should be able to use this forum, if he -- and it's always a "he" lol -- divorces any sort of incel talking points or opinions from his use of this forum. I think most of us agree here; most of the regular members here, at least.

N.e1 = allowd t/ b usr of ths frum as lng as thy follw th/ rles - mny incels r suicdl bt ovrall incel rhetorc = nt welcme

I even warned by an admin for "insulting" an incel on here... which is absolutely ridiculous, considering what these people believe and how they act towards others.

U mde a persnl inslt 2wrds thm whch viol8tes th/ rles & u wre warnd bcse of tht -- ppl r nt allowd t/ mud-sling jst bcse thy dsagree philosphclly

Bt agn thse commnts whch u reactd 2 wll b lookd in2 mre in dpth frm a mod wh/ hs mre mentl Nergy

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I agree with you on everything but banning them. We should argue why their points are wrong. Manosphere incels congregate here to trick vulnerable men and women into trusting them.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Cld u rport whn ppl pst tht pls

Am awre of tht thred bt hve nt hd Nergy t/ dissct evrythng thre bt mods r awre

Tht membr ws immedi8tly bannd

N.e1 = allowd t/ b usr of ths frum as lng as thy follw th/ rles - mny incels r suicdl bt ovrall incel rhetorc = nt welcme

U mde a persnl inslt 2wrds thm whch viol8tes th/ rles & u wre warnd bcse of tht -- ppl r nt allowd t/ mud-sling jst bcse thy dsagree philosphclly

Bt agn thse commnts whch u reactd 2 wll b lookd in2 mre in dpth frm a mod wh/ hs mre mentl Nergy
"Philosophical disagreement" lol. Why don't we post links inviting people over to the site from /r9k/ btw; seems like this place, nowadays, will be a fantastic fit for these types of philosophical discussions. But have a good day, and thank you for responding anyway

• Yay!
Reactions: halleyscomet
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
And Dot was there when Valso said they were raping people. Dot proved why they were wrong and banned them.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
"Philosophical disagreement" lol. Why don't we post links inviting people over to the site from /r9k/ btw; seems like this place, nowadays, will be a fantastic fit for these types of philosophical discussions. But have a good day, and thank you for responding anyway

Ok perhps nt th/ bst wordng bt u knw wht am sayng

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
And Dot was there when Valso said they were raping people. Dot proved why they were wrong and banned them.
this isn't a day school for incels, alt-righter, etc; and I feel -- and numerous members, if anyone even cares to look, also feel this -- that it's incredibly disrespectful to other members here, to openly tolerate it and flaunt their rights here.

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
this isn't a day school for incels, alt-righter, etc; and I feel -- and numerous members, if anyone even cares to look, also feel this -- that it's incredibly disrespectful to other members here, to openly tolerate it and flaunt their rights here.
I agree with you that they shouldn't be allowed to spew their beliefs. Some of them admit to not being suicidal and only go on forums to argue for the mistreatment of anyone who is not like them.

When they break the rules they are banned. Valso being banned is proof of that. Other manospehere people are lying and pretending to be nice to push their beliefs. Grooming the vulnerable already on the brink into their belief systems.

I do not tolerate it. I argue against it. You have too. I seen your post in other threads and you offer much needed pushback. I thank you for it. Incels pushing for the abuse of women and minority groups should be banned. But we should also argue against it too if they are not going that far.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Oh, and for anyone interested in what I got warned for -- the comment, I mean; it was for replying to an incel, that was basically equivalent to "no, sex isn't important; and women aren't responsible or accountable for men if they think sex is the end all and be all; take it from someone who is not a women, if you're so upset about it." I invite everyone in the forum -- everyone who is aware, has been on, and knows about incels, their communities and their posts -- to tell me if they think that is wrong to say; especially to people like incels, who have a "special relationships" with thinking everything's about sex.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I agree with you that they shouldn't be allowed to spew their beliefs. Some of them admit to not being suicidal and only go on forums to argue for the mistreatment of anyone who is not like them.

When they break the rules they are banned. Valso being banned is proof of that. Other manospehere people are lying and pretending to be nice to push their beliefs. Grooming the vulnerable already on the brink into their belief systems.

I do not tolerate it. I argue against it. You have too. I seen your post in other threads and you offer much needed pushback. I thank you for it. Incels pushing for the abuse of women and minority groups should be banned. But we should also argue against it too if they are not going that far.
I appreciate your post here, and your attitude. Thank you for responding, and I'm mostly in agreement with you.
Whoa, when did this happen? WTF
Thank god you didn't tell that guy something like "if anyone actually is lonely and deranged they think r-wording others because they can't -- as that used admitted and explicitly said -- get laid normally, then they're an entitled piece of shit, etc"; because you would have come close to getting banned for insulting him, and invalidating his feelings about how important this "special contanct" with is to some people...

(I know, I'm beating a dead-horse, and I appreciate dot for responding to my posts and explaing the situation; but, still my general opinion on this situation remains unchanged.)
Whoa, when did this happen? WTF
only a couple days ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.