• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Whoa, when did this happen? WTF
Riiight, it was society's fault that a female snake broke my heart and destroyed me in any possible way with the exception of physically killing me. She left that part to me. It's also society's fault that women have only one thing in their heads: $$$$. It's society's fault that women are incapable of love.
I'm not misogynist nor an incel. I don't hate women, I love them. Just not enough to trust them with a relationship. Nowadays I love them enough to get them drunk enough to the point where their panties drop on their own bc they don't care who fucks them for as long as someone does fuck them. Which works for ugly men like me.

20 years ago I wasn't the cynic I am today. It was a woman who turned me into this. Nowadays "relationship" is as welded door that will never open again. I even made a meme of that in order to be perfectly clear what I want from women nowadays.

My relationship status v2

If you don't like my opinion on the matter and on women, that's your problem.
In this thread.
We thoroughly told this guy to fuck off. And Dot came in, corrected him, and gave him the boot swiftly. It was a good thing to see.

I appreciate your post here, and your attitude. Thank you for responding, and I'm mostly in agreement with you.
There is many who do agree with you. I got private messaged for arguing against sexyincel and others who kept lying to push their manosphere agenda. More people disagree than agree with them. They are quiet because they are intimidated. That is why those of us who can speak should speak against it.

• Wow
Reactions: Yuina
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Oh, and for anyone interested in what I got warned for -- the comment, I mean; it was for replying to an incel, that was basically equivalent to "no, sex isn't important; and women aren't responsible or accountable for men if they think sex is the end all and be all; take it from someone who is not a women, if you're so upset about it." I invite everyone in the forum -- everyone who is aware, has been on, and knows about incels, their communities and their posts -- to tell me if they think that is wrong to say; especially to people like incels, who have a "special relationships" with thinking everything's about sex.
It genuinely confuses me why and how men think about sex so much, if I'm being honest. There has to be a reason, and I'd love to have someone give some perspective on it, with respect of course. I guess I just don't get it, because I seldom think about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Oh, and for anyone interested in what I got warned for -- the comment, I mean; it was for replying to an incel, that was basically equivalent to "no, sex isn't important; and women aren't responsible or accountable for men if they think sex is the end all and be all; take it from someone who is not a women, if you're so upset about it." I invite everyone in the forum -- everyone who is aware, has been on, and knows about incels, their communities and their posts -- to tell me if they think that is wrong to say; especially to people like incels, who have a "special relationships" with thinking everything's about sex.

Ur commnt ws

"Imaging thinking men's poor feelings are hurt when they hear sex isn't important. Listen here, chief, from someone who isn't a women: sex isn't important. I've seen your previous posts, and you're a disgusting, sexist dumb cunt."

Sx = nt importnt 2 u - b-ing physclly rejectd agn & agn = hurtfl fr mny ppl -- tht ds nt gve thm xcuse fr mysgny & violnce as obvsly slf am agnst all of tht rhetorc -- bt = nt up 2 u 2 dcide wht = importnt t/ dffrnt ppl & thr reasns fr tht

& persnl nme-callng wll alwys ern ppl warnngs -- tht = Y u recevd 1

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
In this thread.
We thoroughly told this guy to fuck off. And Dot came in, corrected him, and gave him the boot swiftly. It was a good thing to see.

There is many who do agree with you. I got private messaged for arguing against sexyincel and others who kept lying to push their manosphere agenda. More people disagree than agree with them. They are quiet because they are intimidated. That is why those of us who can speak should speak against it.

2 gve credt whre = du anothr mod bannd thm bt slf commntd on th/ thred

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
In this thread.
That's crazy! I actually remember reading that thread and being like "???" but I didn't wanna say anything. It was honestly kind of scary to read.

• Hugs
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
It genuinely confuses me why and how men think about sex so much, if I'm being honest. There has to be a reason, and I'd love to have someone give some perspective on it, with respect of course. I guess I just don't get it, because I seldom think about it.
Not all men are like this. Only incels, manospheres, and misogynist in general think it is.

2 gve credt whre = du anothr mod bannd thm bt slf commntd on th/ thred
Thank you both in that case.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Ur commnt ws

"Imaging thinking men's poor feelings are hurt when they hear sex isn't important. Listen here, chief, from someone who isn't a women: sex isn't important. I've seen your previous posts, and you're a disgusting, sexist dumb cunt."

Sx = nt importnt 2 u - b-ing physclly rejectd agn & agn = hurtfl fr mny ppl -- tht ds nt gve thm xcuse fr mysgny & violnce as obvsly slf am agnst all of tht rhetorc -- bt = nt up 2 u 2 dcide wht = importnt t/ dffrnt ppl & thr reasns fr tht

& persnl nme-callng wll alwys ern ppl warnngs -- tht = Y u recevd 1
I'll spare the "dumb cunt" next time, thanks.
That's crazy! I actually remember reading that thread and being like "???" but I didn't wanna say anything. It was honestly kind of scary to read.
Yeah, if you say anything that invalidates another member's feeling lol --
But seriously; if people actually become familiar with the incel forums, and the way they and others in the manosphere operate, and how they prey on vulnerable people; and how toxic their ideology is, then they understand why they get constantly banned of reddit, have their forums taken down, are hated by basically any and everyone.

Last edited:
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Not all men are like this. Only incels, manospheres, and misogynist in general think it is.
Good to hear. I always need to remind myself that not every man is like this, because it's easily to generalize when you…don't leave your house. 😞 I honestly still don't know what a "manosphere" is but I've been hearing the term pop up lately and it has me intrigued.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Good to hear. I always need to remind myself that not every man is like this, because it's easily to generalize when you…don't leave your house. 😞 I honestly still don't know what a "manosphere" is but I've been hearing the term pop up lately and it has me intrigued.
Tbh, I don't exactly want to talk about my gender and sexuality publicly(I guess I'd sort of be NB/male)... but people like this make even me ashamed of having sexual impulses inside of me, which I didn't ask for.

Asexuals like based and the true Chads.

Last edited:
Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
Incels are the new ( deleted) Blamed for everything, not allowed to have public discourse, people are shunned if they are associated with them and yet they're somehow 'infliltrating' the internet in super secret groups trying to radicalise people. They're in the walls, the bed, under the wardrobe!!

Get a grip. Being unsuccessful in attaining or maintaining relationships because of psychological disorders they didn't ask for is just as much of a reason to ctb than any other if that is something that you really value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sure, let's kill 'em and give them all the SN and N they could ever need until they finally shut up. We should build some kinds of camps to maybe concentrate on "rehabilitating them".

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Incels are the new Jews. Blamed for everything, not allowed to have public discourse, people are shunned if they are associated with them and yet they're somehow 'infliltrating' the internet in super secret groups trying to radicalise people. They're in the walls, the bed, under the wardrobe!!

Get a grip. Being unsuccessful in attaining or maintaining relationships because of psychological disorders they didn't ask for is just as much of a reason to ctb than any other if that is something that you really value.
Cool lol. Obvious troll is obvious; and several incels who pronounced themselves as much invaded the forum indeed.

I love how you can just compare incels to Jews, and nobody here will bat an eye; because the mods probably don't think that subtext is obvious enough.

• Yay!
Reactions: halleyscomet
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Incels are the new Jews. Blamed for everything, not allowed to have public discourse, people are shunned if they are associated with them and yet they're somehow 'infliltrating' the internet in super secret groups trying to radicalise people. They're in the walls, the bed, under the wardrobe!!

Hes not talking about incels who are having difficulty with relationships. Hes talking about incels who are misogynist.

A loner guy virgin guy is not the same as an incel anymore. We need to stop calling men who are victims and don't hold these beliefs as incels. They are not the same at all now that misogynist took the label for themselves..

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Cool lol. Obvious troll is obvious; and several incels who pronounced themselves as much invaded the forum indeed.

I love how you can just compare incels to Jews, and nobody here will bat an eye; because the mods probably don't think that subtext is obvious enough.
We're not online 24/7.

• Informative
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
We're not online 24/7.
That's fine, and I appreciate the fact that you're engaging and helping people in the forums -- so thank you, and sorry if I was too hasty. But still, my point is -- and this is backed up a multitude of other members -- that there is an increasing problem with this on the forums; and that this should be nipped in the bud.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A while ago, this forum was inclusive, open, a kind and safe space for sharing and caring for others' problems, and relating to them; of course, this is still true in a lot of ways. But lately I've been noticing many incel posts, and people who push manosphere and blackpill content; this is a disgrace. If nothing else, having those bigots, who are universally and rightfully despised, will reflect terribly on our members and our community. But principally, people having these people on here is just degrading to all of our members, a lot of which are trans and women; even if they aren't personally bothered by it, tolerating this sort of content and posting shows that even these whiny, bigoted idiots are free to make posts, even once tacitly and implicitly hinting, that women are whores, etc, that feminism is destroying society or whatever, and peddle the toxic misogyny shit from people like fresh and fit(and andrew tate) -- and I've seen both of these and more shilled on this forum. And I mean, for fuck's sake, I saw a user on a recent forum admitting that they basically raped someone, and then trying to defend their actions: why would we want these people on this site? This is a supposed to be a support site, and an empthatic one; not a dumping ground for every sort of hateful degenerate from the filthy corners of the internet.

If you want to see how these people truly are, go and see the average posts on incels. is or whatever site they frequent. We cannot claim to be truly tolerant, if we tolerate intolerance. The only reason and way a incel should be able to use this forum, if he -- and it's always a "he" lol -- divorces any sort of incel talking points or opinions from his use of this forum. I think most of us agree here; most of the regular members here, at least.

I even warned by an admin for "insulting" an incel on here... which is absolutely ridiculous, considering what these people believe and how they act towards others.
Incels are just as welcome here as you are. Most incels really don't want to be or feel the way they feel.

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Maybe you already answered the following question and that I overlooked the answer. But why is reporting a post/user when it breaks the rules not enough?

Edit: I mean, why not take action when it's deemed necessary on a case by case basis rather than taking pre-emptive action against an entire group of people (incels)?

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
They don't want to feel terrible things about women?
I've been friends for a long time with someone who called himself an incel. He CTB two years ago, mainly because he didn't want to feel the way he felt.
I'm a female and he's been nothing but civil to me.

But no matter. If someone struggles with life, no matter the reason they are welcome here.

(Still miss you Bus)

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
I've been friends for a long time with someone who called himself an incel. He CTB two years ago, mainly because he didn't want to feel the way he felt.
I'm a female and he's been nothing but civil to me.

But no matter. If someone struggles with life, no matter the reason they are welcome here.

(Still miss you Bus)
I think the problem some of us have with it is more about how they expect women to be the ones to help them, and how they see women in general as the source of all their problems, when you can't really blame an entire group of people (~50% of the population) for that. Of course, anyone who is struggling should be welcome here, but the rules specifically state:
  • Do not use abusive language or direct hate towards others based on their race, gender, or sexual orientation. This is a very diverse community with many different types of people from different backgrounds.
Not every incel is misogynistic; we're just talking about the ones who are here, I think, I hope... This will be really embarrassing if I'm wrong.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I think the problem some of us have with it is more about how they expect women to be the ones to help them, and how they see women in general as the source of all their problems, when you can't really blame an entire group of people (~50% of the population) for that. Of course, anyone who is struggling should be welcome here, but the rules specifically state:
  • Do not use abusive language or direct hate towards others based on their race, gender, or sexual orientation. This is a very diverse community with many different types of people from different backgrounds.
Not every incel is misogynistic; we're just talking about the ones who are here, I think, I hope... This will be really embarrassing if I'm wrong.
Nah, incel is kind of defined by misogyny. The term had lost its original , and most precise, connotation like 10 years ago. Misogyny doesn't have be brash shouting of slurs either; it can be subtle attitudes and positions and insinuations

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Nice save
I agree, nice save in not answering my questions.

Don't like to pretend people said literally the exact opposite of what they said, so that's why I'd like to hear from you directly: what would you like to be the final solution for incels? Why put obstacles in their path to death if you support the right to die? Do you support the idea of government-sanctioned euthanasia for them?

And no, I don't see the word incel being thrown around licentiously; it's a very specific sort of lingo, style, etc, of expressing and conducting ones-self which is quickly obvious to anyone who uses the internet for any considerable amount of time.

Asexuals like based and the true Chads.
🤔

Looks like maybe you caught one. What should be done with him (don't want to misspeak, it is always a 'he' right)?
Nah, incel is kind of defined by misogyny. The term had lost its original , and most precise, connotation like 10 years ago. Misogyny doesn't have be brash shouting of slurs either; it can be subtle attitudes and positions and insinuations
Most definitely. Just wondering if continuing to call whomever you are talking about "incels" is going to perpetuate the idea that men need to be getting sex to be considered worthwhile human beings with good personalities and that a lack of ability to get sex is an indicator of evil.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
I agree.
For the last sentence, yes definitely. On a different, completely unrelated forum I frequent, there was a recent discussion about how women are portrayed in the hobby, which I'm obviously not going to get into detail about. While I didn't agree with most of what they said, a very interesting argument broke about between two people. Something I noticed was the language the man was using towards a 19-year-old girl; telling her to "behave herself" and calling her "my dear" and "sweetheart" while completely missing the point of the original article and talking down to any other--exclusively female, I noticed--user who tried to argue with his point. He also told her she wasn't capable of thinking on her own and that misogyny as a concept wasn't real. It was very strange.

weatherforecast

weatherforecast

Mar 16, 2024
They don't want to feel terrible things about women?
I think it's more like they don't want to believe in their ideology. If you want a partner, why would you willingly believe that no women could ever love you? A lot of them think this is the "harsh truth" or similar. I agree that taking your anger out on women is not the solution, though. Identifying as an incel just helps me find people who are like-minded (not in the misogynistic sense) / have had bad experiences in the past.

Last edited:
H

Hellonearth

Jul 14, 2020
A while ago, this forum was inclusive, open, a kind and safe space for sharing and caring for others' problems, and relating to them; of course, this is still true in a lot of ways. But lately I've been noticing many incel posts, and people who push manosphere and blackpill content; this is a disgrace. If nothing else, having those bigots, who are universally and rightfully despised, will reflect terribly on our members and our community. But principally, people having these people on here is just degrading to all of our members, a lot of which are trans and women; even if they aren't personally bothered by it, tolerating this sort of content and posting shows that even these whiny, bigoted idiots are free to make posts, even once tacitly and implicitly hinting, that women are whores, etc, that feminism is destroying society or whatever, and peddle the toxic misogyny shit from people like fresh and fit(and andrew tate) -- and I've seen both of these and more shilled on this forum. And I mean, for fuck's sake, I saw a user on a recent forum admitting that they basically raped someone, and then trying to defend their actions: why would we want these people on this site? This is a supposed to be a support site, and an empthatic one; not a dumping ground for every sort of hateful degenerate from the filthy corners of the internet.

If you want to see how these people truly are, go and see the average posts on incels. is or whatever site they frequent. We cannot claim to be truly tolerant, if we tolerate intolerance. The only reason and way a incel should be able to use this forum, if he -- and it's always a "he" lol -- divorces any sort of incel talking points or opinions from his use of this forum. I think most of us agree here; most of the regular members here, at least.

I even warned by an admin for "insulting" an incel on here... which is absolutely ridiculous, considering what these people believe and how they act towards others.
Incels come here because despite their best efforts they can't fulfil the basic requirements to lead a happy life. Same as anyone here really. If it's "whiny" to vent your frustration at a broken world, then by the same standard, you are whiny and so is everyone else on this forum. What you disagree with mostly, it seems, are their political views and their open hostility toward feminism. I don't support placing blanket blame on women for the celibacy crisis among men, but I do think that some acknowledgement of these grievances is due.

Feminism has a good portion of responsibility to assume for dating crisis today. That is, the latest form of feminism. Telling women they should openly compete with men in an existential battle for their place in the world isn't exactly conducive to healthy male - female relationships. The fact that it's mainly men who talk about this is very telling in my opinion. Something you mentioned yourself, with a touch of tasteful derision. Women don't have to suffer as much in this regard because they are the gatekeepers to sex and relationships. They may suffer in other acute ways, sure. But when it comes to celibacy it's mainly men who suffer. And even more so given that we now live in a world where one dates just as one would try on a dress.

I don't understand why people can't distinguish between making an observation and blatant woman hate. Saying anything negative about women apparently makes you a misogynist. If I say that men are overwhelmingly responsible for violent crime no one bats an eye lid. If I say that women have become extremely selective and difficult to date (a less severe indictment by far), all kinds of slurs and accusations will be sent in my direction.

Both sexes have their flaws and these should be discussed in equal measure.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
If you see something like this you should report it to the mods.
I m pretty sure the mods know this.....
I hope they reacted in the meantime.

Last edited:
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I m pretty sure the mods know this.....
Unless this is systematically adressed and torn out at the root(ackhem, incel forums, ackhem), this is more than likely go on and increase as they feel more confident; it's obvious who they are where they're from — they literally shamelessly announce it

Status
Not open for further replies.