• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
What about that is difficult for you to understand? Men want sex. It's human instinct. If they are unable to get it,they become bitter. The fact that this surprises you reveals that you're not too bright, which is already evident given your "lmfao" and the question you posed deflecting from the fact that you have no good response to my question. Are you a child?
do you think women don't want sex
What about that is difficult for you to understand? Men want sex. It's human instinct. If they are unable to get it,they become bitter. The fact that this surprises you reveals that you're not too bright, which is already evident given your "lmfao" and the question you posed deflecting from the fact that you have no good response to my question. Are you a child?
I think everyone who whines about not getting an access to sex is a child but just like my opinion

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
my dude, literally the every single person here who brought up hypergamy,
This one is a fact. I understand you don't want to accept it but it's not debated anymore really
in the past few days on those threads you didn't read, or brought up the dating market,
Yeah well there is a term for it. It's calle dating market. No misogyny here
women gatekeeping sex,
Ok this one I agree with
etc, 100% believes that the west declines because "Cultural Marxist" or "feminists" or whoever
This not sure really
And yeah your argument basically is "I asked chatgpt what these big scary terms are, because I'm clueless, and it told me that the manosphere is just a broad vague and that it advocates for men's right — which sounds good I guess". Literally, what other engagement or argument have you here
I didn't ask it but the manosphere is indeed a vague term because it encompasses both the positive and negative aspects. You decide to label it all as bad which isn't correct
Also I never even initially brought up the manosphere; only the incels and blackpillers , which are closely assosciated. The other stuff is your own imaginings
I mean what about the chat gpt definition do you not get?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Also are you fine about the "Islamist

do you think women don't want sex
I think they do, but it's been shown that men want it more on average due to higher testosterone levels. Women on average have more options for sex than men. Women have the luxury of being approached by suitors, though I've known women who say the people who approach aren't necessarily who they want.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
This one is a fact. I understand you don't want to accept it but it's not debated anymore really

Ok this one I agree with

This not sure really

I didn't ask it but the manosphere is indeed a vague term because it encompasses both the positive and negative aspects. You decide to label it all as bad which isn't correct

What about my points don't you get? The chatGPT definition is irrelevant, and not contradictory to anything that's been said in this forum thread; my point was that this was a good idea to bring it up in the middle of a thread which you were clearly clueless about.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I think they do, but it's been shown that men want it more on average due to higher testosterone levels. Women on average have more options for sex than men. Women have the luxury of being approached by suitors, though I've known women who say the people who approach aren't necessarily who they want.
women certainly don't have that luxury, unless you mean the luxury of being sexually harassed a lot of their lives

Ok this one I agree with

This not sure really

Also I love how you say you don't know what the nano sphere is, aren't an incel or whatever, and come damn close to acting like one

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
women certainly don't have that luxury, unless you mean the luxury of being sexually harassed a lot of their lives
Average and below looking women are never approached? I know attractive women. They are approached and get dates as a result. Being approached doesn't mean sexual harassment is occurring every single time. My sister is often approached and she said nothing bad happens.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
my dude, literally the every single person here who brought up hypergamy, in the past few days on those threads you didn't read, or brought up the dating market, women gatekeeping sex, etc, 100% believes that the west declines because "Cultural Marxist" or "feminists" or whoever

And yeah your argument basically is "I asked chatgpt what these big scary terms are, because I'm clueless, and it told me that the manosphere is just a broad vague and that it advocates for men's right — which sounds good I guess". Literally, what other engagement or argument have you here

Also I never even initially brought up the manosphere; only the incels and blackpillers , which are closely assosciated. The other stuff is your own imaginings
Careful attempting to link those things. I would hazard a guess that the majority of society, or at least a very large chunk of it, including women to a large degree, is against cultural marxism broadly. A tiny fraction of which are incels. A tiny fraction of which hate women. Like pretty much everything else in this thread, it's extremely broad strokes stereotypes of certain groups based on a small subset within them, ironically targeting their stereotyping of women based on a small subset of them. Someone used the word projection to describe that paradigm earlier - it's hard to imagine a more fitting example.

The answer is addressing the individuals of concern directly. Not getting caught up in these broad strokes generalisations and stereotypes.

Reactions: escape_from_hell
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Also I love how you say you don't know what the nano sphere is, aren't an incel or whatever, and come damn close to acting like one
Ok then be straight about it. "Everyone whose opinion I don't like is an incel" now we are clear with where you stand. This is why "incel" or "manosphere" has lost all its meaning. Because people like you throw those labels around a lot

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Ok then be straight about it. "Everyone whose opinion I don't like is an incel" now we are clear with where you stand. This is why "incel" or "manosphere" has lost all its meaning. Because people like you throw those labels around a lot
no, people throw them around at specific things. Which I'm sure you actually know, if initially you pretended not to.

Please refer further threads and complaints to: incels.is

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Careful attempting to link those things. I would hazard a guess that the majority of society, or at least a very large chunk of it, including women to a large degree, is against cultural marxism broadly. A tiny fraction of which are incels. A tiny fraction of which hate women. Like pretty much everything else in this thread, it's extremely broad strokes stereotypes of certain groups based on a small subset within them, ironically targeting their stereotyping of women based on a small subset of them. Someone used the word projection to describe that paradigm earlier - it's hard to imagine a more fitting example.

The answer is addressing the individuals of concern directly. Not getting caught up in these broad strokes generalisations and stereotypes.
Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory lmao

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
He or she really hates men and specifically those who aren't lucky with women.

Reactions: DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
no, people throw them around at specific things. Which I'm sure you actually know, if initially you pretended not to.

Please refer further threads and complaints to: incels.is
No, people throw them around at everything they deem "problematic". "Oh women are so picky" ha incel. "Oh I can't find a date" ha incel. Repeat for 1000 times and you are no different than them.

Reactions: jar-baby
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
No, people throw them around at everything they deem "problematic". "Oh women are so picky" ha incel. "Oh I can't find a date" ha incel. Repeat for 1000 times and you are no different than them.
Bruh I love how shrill this dog whistle is. I know damn well you're not so innocent now, and probably a member of the incel forums yourself.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Btw, you know you wouldn't have actually written this tripe if you read over the posts; I understand reading comprehension for people is a problematic issue. In fact, I think we as community could aid you in that regard — if only you were honest with us. It's perfectly fine and nothing to be ashamed of. Love

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Yes… that's my problem lol. I just hate men. Poor incels are the real victims
Oh and dont think I didn't notice that you avoided responding to my post. The one about women being approached and how it's not always harassment.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory lmao
That's actually interesting. It's largely used interchangeably with woke culture these days. My use of it is certainly not in alignment with what the wikipedia page suggests. So I've fallen for the same trap as those that think they know what incels or the manosphere are from being exposed to the terms in a different context frequently. I suppose we've fallen for the same trap!

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I didn't say incels. I said men. The fact that you conflate the two is really interesting and shows how far your mind has wandered off to.

Oh and dont think I didn't notice that you avoided responding to my post. The one about women being approached and how it's not always harassment.
My dude, you base your whole life around women supposedly being "approached" more, and that's the issue lol?
That's actually interesting. It's largely used interchangeably with woke culture these days. My use of it is certainly not in alignment with what the wikipedia page suggests. So I've fallen for the same trap as those that think they know what incels or the manosphere are from being exposed to the terms in a different context frequently. I suppose we've fallen for the same trap!
Wokeism is also not a serious thing lol. And maybe you shouldn't complain: definition by Wikipedia or chatGPT are a sacred gospel, as we known from your friends

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
My dude, you base your whole life around women supposedly being "approached" more, and that's the issue lol?
Making a statement like "you base your whole life around..." is so laughably dishonest and hyperbolic that you've essentially ended the conversation as a result. Our conversation had been moving along and in a conversation, you land on topic points before going on to the next one.

• Yay!
Reactions: FadingDawn
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Btw, you know you wouldn't have actually written this tripe if you read over the posts; I understand reading comprehension for people is a problematic issue. In fact, I think we as community could aid you in that regard — if only you were honest with us. It's perfectly fine and nothing to be ashamed of. Love
lmao your passive aggressiveness is silly. You have been responding aggressively to every post criticising your points of view for hours now. I hope you find a more productive use for your time than getting mad at things that don't exist, on a forum that's completely unrelated to the issues you are complaining about.
Bruh I love how shrill this dog whistle is. I know damn well you're not so innocent now, and probably a member of the incel forums yourself.
Oh here we go. The dog whistle dog whistle. Yes I am their most loyal and precious member.

• Love
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
lmao your passive aggressiveness is silly. You have been responding aggressively to every post criticising your points of view for hours now. I hope you find a more productive use for your time than getting mad at things that don't exist, on a forum that's completely unrelated to the issues you are complaining about.

Oh here we go. The dog whistle dog whistle. Yes I am their most loyal and precious member.
I wasnt being passive aggressive however. I think if you're honest about… some of your limitations, in one sense or another; the we can very much help you on this forum

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023

His heart response is passive aggressive too. It's hilarious. This person is unhinged. If he is a he, he's no Casanova. If it's a she, then she's never approached and even if she were, she'd consider it harassment in her warped mind.

• Love
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
His heart response is passive aggressive too. It's hilarious. This person is unhinged. If he is a he, he's no Casanova. If it's a she, then she's never approached and even if she were, she'd consider it harassment in her warped mind.

Oh and what are my views? I've — along like twenty other members — have indeed been responding to comments, which are either ignorant, misrepresentative, etc.
Don't worry; you don't have to respond: chat gpt can if you give it the prompt.

Also it's interesting that you replied previously in this thread that you didn't think the guy making posts about sexually assaulting drunk women because he couldn't get laid "is not misogyny". Now of course it may just be poor reading skill, which is okay and very unsurprising here, or the fact that you lied and didn't even read the thread posts provided directly to you by another user; hence are no position to know why even several threads on this site had to be made to respond to the problems

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Oh and what are my views? I've — along like twenty other members — have indeed been responding to comments, which are either ignorant, misrepresentative, etc.
Don't worry; you don't have to respond: chat gpt can if you give it the prompt.
You've mentioned chatgpt periodically. Is this you cluing us in that you're chatgpt? Chatgpt is here according to many users. Could chatgpt really be the type to argue so dishonestly?

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Why do you think that women owe men sex or relationships? I hate how incels feel like they're entitled to women. Women don't owe you anything

You're so backwards. Your beliefs are outdated. Are you stuck in the 19th century or something? Happiness is not linked to raising a family. Also, not everyone wants to get married or have a family. Stop pushing this onto other people. Women should be able to break out of the traditional mold if they want to. Not everyone wants to nurture a child. If you think that women's only role is child rearing and raising a family, then you're literally misogynist. Women are more than mothers and baby machines. They are people first and foremost. They are doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers, etc
See, these incels are just poor, lonely men who are prosecuted everywhere. Either you agree with posts like the above, or, if you find it idiotic, you just hate all men lol. I'll have you know hypergamy is a fully proven scientific concepts proven by Jordan Peterson too

Status
Not open for further replies.