Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Angst Filled Fuck Up

Votes: 20 17.4%

• Total voters
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
And also, wtf man. You Polish sausage. If I'd known it was going to go down like this, I'd have added both you and Chinaski to the poll options. People like you have no business posting.

It's a weird one too, because I totally support freedom of speech, except when people are mean to me.
Then I think I could've been added to the PollπŸ‘‹ and represented the GirlsπŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ’—
I'll be the AmericanπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Yankee Doodle SweetheartπŸ’œπŸ˜ˆπŸ’œ
A specific, repetitive subset of doomerism/nihilism which is fine on its own, freedom of speech and all that, but when it's applied as so one note and treated as a universal truthβ€”that if you disagree with you're just blind and coping, I personally find it annoying.

For the actually important answer: dae plan on CTB by shark? will this work? is it even moral to drag an innocent shark into this?
"ANNOYINGGGG!!!!"πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ§ πŸ’˜

HALLELUYER! SOMEONE SAID IT! πŸ™πŸ€²πŸ™Œ

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
The interpretation of overcoming SI is like a Rorschach test.
IM NOT LOCKED IN WITH YOU. You're LOCKED IN WITH ME!
Watchmen Im Not Locked In Here With You GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Then I think I could've been added to the PollπŸ‘‹ and represented the Girls😎🀩
I'll be the AmericanπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Doodle SweetheartπŸ˜ˆπŸ’œ

HALLELUYER! SOMEONE SAID IT! πŸ™πŸ€²πŸ™ŒπŸ’₯
AMERICA FUCK YEAH. COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER FUCKING DAY YEAH.
team america GIF

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Then I think I could've been added to the PollπŸ‘‹ and represented the GirlsπŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ’—
I'll be the AmericanπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Yankee Doodle SweetheartπŸ’œπŸ˜ˆπŸ’œ

HALLELUYER! SOMEONE SAID IT! πŸ™πŸ€²πŸ™Œ
Yall, how did I get burned at the stake for posting this back when? When this post is EXACTLY what I meant when I made this Thread::
"I feel from the Hood (or the surburbs...) and Misundastood..."
IM NOT LOCKED IN WITH YOU. You're LOCKED IN WITH ME!
Watchmen Im Not Locked In Here With You GIF by Legendary Entertainment

team america GIF
*in the style of Lorena Bobbitt*
I know my words hurt you.
The truth hurts you.

I destroyed the illusion you live in.
I'll tell you a secret: NOBODY likes you.
We just treat you like a strange cousin.
We tolerate you, but we try to avoid you.

Nobody believes in you. You are alone on this planet and you have no one.
Your existence is meaningless.
Your life is an unfunny comedy.
Your fate has long been decided.
I broke the facade and brought you down to earth.
You don't have anything to look for here anymore.
Sarcasm?

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(α΄—_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I voted for the "how to ctb with paper cuts/painkillers etc..."
Another ones are: "Hiring a hitman" and "Death by a cop" threads.

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, locked*n*loaded and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, binturong, scarlet-pixie and 4 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Tell it to the Mods because the "ignore" button has lots of errors.

Ew... I wouldn't doubt it. Probably full of the most putrid type of incels.
Why are you reacting on people you've put on ignore anyway?

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske, DeIetedUser4739, QueerMelancholy and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Because.... they still constantly show up everywhere???? Why are you still on my ass everywhere I go?
Because they specfiically made a passive-aggressive snarky remark to my otherwise generalized reply???
Much like you always do.... That's why I said "bring it up to the Mods, because it doesnt, work."
Stirring up shit isn't really cool though
But you're the one doing it...? We all were just fine until you snipped your two cents in just because I called for a Mod? That gives you the right to comment in the same ways you think "aren't cool"?
Again, hypocrite....
Not cool.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins, DeIetedUser4739 and locked*n*loaded
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
This is thankfully rare, but people on here who invalidate people's experiences, pain, or anything like that. It's not a competition and its quite shitty to do that.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, littlelungs, Nothing87 and 10 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Dovetailing off what @derpyderpins said, my pet peeve is the oft-repeated, never-challenged claim that suicide prevention exists so that you can be a wage slave for 40 years that pays taxes and makes the government richer. The reality is, I think, a lot simpler: suicide prevention exists because 99.9% of people have an innate belief that death, and by extension voluntary death, is bad. In most cases, they aren't thinking about it in rational terms, about why death is bad, it's just a subconscious feeling that is then propped up and legitimatized by our culture.

Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215, Skathon, BrainShower and 9 others
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Dovetailing off what @derpyderpins said, my pet peeve is the oft-repeated, never-challenged claim that suicide prevention exists so that you can be a wage slave for 40 years that pays taxes and makes the government richer. The reality is, I think, a lot simpler: suicide prevention exists because 99.9% of people have an innate belief that death, and by extension voluntary death, is bad. In most cases, they aren't thinking about it in rational terms, about why death is bad, it's just a subconscious feeling that is then propped up and legitimatized by our culture.
I'd like to think it's a little less than 99.9%...

• Yay!
Reactions: derpyderpins, locked*n*loaded and Alexei_Kirillov
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Accordng t/ KwiFrms slf 'obnoxs' typng shld b up thre

Persnlly tho = gendr threds & hw apprntly ppl cnnt mturely dscuss & agree tht bth gendrs r screwd b/ sciety in dffrnt wys & alwys trns in2 a "slf thnk u wll fnd" victm olympcs

"Sl" as discussed on here as if it's an external supernatural force which must be combated and defeated and not something within all if us which recognises the finality of death. "Sl" is what makes your body jerk when you hang, vomit when you ingest a poison, thrash when you plunge into water, flap your limbs when falling from height. "SI" is *not* deciding against killing yourself for the time being.

Agree bt th/ mentl gynmastcs tht th/ mnd strts doin whn abt 2 attmpt or gve up 'contrl' = stll annoyng as hll

"Guss slf wll jst b stck as an invalid thn"

A specific, repetitive subset of doomerism/nihilism which is fine on its own, freedom of speech and all that, but when it's applied as so one note and treated as a universal truthβ€”that if you disagree with you're just blind and coping, I personally find it annoying.

Yh ppl puttng thmslves on a parapet as tho thy r spirtlly Nlightnd & tht ppl wh/ lke livng r jst brainwashd nrmies - altho tbf slf also hd th/ sme opinns whn ws an edgy 16 y/o

-ONES SEEKING ONLY VALIDATION OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

= spport frum tbf altho am gussng tht u r refrrng t/ attntn fr ske of attntn

That's probably a garage punk band name somewhere. And not a bad one

& th/ frnt-persn prbbly hs a dgree in politcl scince & volnteers wth th/ eldrly whn thy r nt tourng

Why are you still on my ass everywhere I go?

Sme1 rportd u

team america GIF

Slf brain b4 an attmpt:

iu

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: BrainShower, DefinitelyReady, AvwJ and 6 others
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
I feel offended that "Silly Bitches" wasn't included in the poll options.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
From your amusing selection- it tends to be the- 'how can I kill myself easily, painlessly, quickly?' I guess we all have this wishful thinking hope that we might have missed something obvious. Still, I think FuneralCry used to say it best when she said that if such thing existed, this forum wouldn't need to!

On a serious note though- minors sneaking on here. It puts us all at risk and paints a giant target on the forum for angry parents etc. to come after us.

I'm personally pissed off because I've just received a warning for posting on a 15 year old's thread. I must have completely missed the part where they revealed their age. I actually advised them against messing about with SN as a cry for help regardless but I understand that rules have to be upheld. It still annoys me though. I reckon I was too square and rule abiding to sneak on somewhere like this before I was officially allowed. It annoys me that we get punished because they knowingly broke the rules and deceived the mods to join.

Not that I don't feel terrible for them. I just wish they had some place else to go. That's up to our governments and pro lifers though- that insist they care so much. They should be asking themselves why their children are so desperate to be able to be honest and get some sort of honest response and support- that they come here. Clearly, it's because they can't find that elsewhere. But sorry- that turned into a rant...

• Hugs
Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215, littlelungs, BrainShower and 3 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
calling it Sasu instead of SS. yes, the connotations are bad but like ☠ "OOWOO SaSu desu ne? [anime picture] life is torture" like shut upppp

• Yay!
Reactions: Nefera, Skathon, littlelungs and 3 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The "tell me exactly what to do and how to do it because I can't be bothered to read the already avaliable information" questions.

Reactions: doingitrighthistime, littlelungs, BrainShower and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023

"Stupid posers and conformists and their *checks notes* doing literally anything with their lives instead of staying home complaining about reality. What low IQ braindead sheep."

Of course it's fine to struggle and have a hard time with things. It's when you start to feel superior for abstaining from action that it gets comically embarrassing.

The suicide prevention conspiracy, that it's the elites pulling strings because they need the slave labor, is just more about feeling superior for not doing anything. 'it's not that I can't do things, I'm just fighting the evil overlords.'

Reactions: Trismegistus_13, ColorlessTrees, Alexei_Kirillov and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
My Very lmportant Essay And Manifesto: JOURNALISTS PLEASE READ please stop I'm already cringeing my balls off, also literally nobody on this website, myself included, is anywhere near as intelligent as they fucking think they are

• Yay!
Reactions: Buffy, Kawaii_Shoujo215, Skathon and 4 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
View attachment 144082

"Stupid posers and conformists and their *checks notes* doing literally anything with their lives instead of staying home complaining about reality. What low IQ braindead sheep."

Of course it's fine to struggle and have a hard time with things. It's when you start to feel superior for abstaining from action that it gets comically embarrassing.

The suicide prevention conspiracy, that it's the elites pulling strings because they need the slave labor, is just more about feeling superior for not doing anything. 'it's not that I can't do things, I'm just fighting the evil overlords.'
Fellow students. Over the past week there's been a lot of confusion, and so we have asked for this assembly to clarify the difference between Goth kids and Vampire kids. Let us make it abundantly clear: if you hate life, truly hate the sun, and need to smoke and drink coffee, you are Goth. If, however, you like dressing in black 'cause it's "fun", enjoy putting sparkles on your cheeks and following the occult while avoiding things that are bad for your health, then you are most likely a douchebag vampire wannabe boner. Because anybody who thinks they are actually a vampire is freaking retarded. [everyone begins to applaud the speech. During the applause, Michael steps up to the mic and gives everyone the finger]
kids bed GIF by South Park

• Yay!
Reactions: doingitrighthistime, Alexei_Kirillov and derpyderpins
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

πŸ‡·πŸ‡Έ
Feb 16, 2023
Unrelated threads in the wrong board. Specifically political

• Love
Reactions: binturong and derpyderpins
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
People picking on FC, especially assigning her responsibilities that no other members are expected to live up to.

Reactions: Nothing87, redeeming_butterfly, Alexei_Kirillov and 5 others
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
Please explain
For example, I've seen people scolding her for being too "unnuanced" and thus "making the forum look bad". No one else here is expected to be a representative for the forum, no one else here is asked to change their personal opinions, but for some reason she is over and over again.

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, ijustwishtodie, Leiden and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
For example, I've seen people scolding her for being too "unnuanced" and thus "making the forum look bad". No one else here is expected to be a representative for the forum, no one else here is asked to change their personal opinions, but for some reason she is over and over again.
Let's not turn this lovely polling discussion into a discourse over thee-who-shall-not-be-named...
Voldy's gone moldy....
So now let's have some fun!🍷

Attachments

• 20240629_114354.jpg
    20240629_114354.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: 3/4Dead
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
It's annoying that people constantly criticize each other, even here where there are many vulnerable people. So many small conflicts. It's so sad that even here people cannot be understanding and compassionate, it seems to me that I see this less and less. I wonder if it was really better before or if it was just an illusion, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, I have more than once observed an increase in aggression in communities proportional to the growth of the community.
I don't like everything either, I don't completely agree, but I don't want to cause negative emotions in others and contribute to an aggressive atmosphere.
Is it really that hard to be friendlier?
I also think people try to get around the rules by disguising rudeness as a joke, and covering up rudeness with a wish to vent. But I could be wrong because of translation difficulties, people's thoughts are not always clear to me.
I'm really upset when people forget NSFW warnings, and take the topic of politics outside the forum of politics, even when it is a joke. Please don't do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buffy, Kawaii_Shoujo215, nembutal and 8 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
It's annoying that people constantly criticize each other, even here where there are many vulnerable people. So many small conflicts. It's so sad that even here people cannot be understanding and compassionate, it seems to me that I see this less and less. I wonder if it was really better before or if it was just an illusion, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, I have more than once observed an increase in aggression in communities proportional to the growth of the community.
I don't like everything either, I don't completely agree, but I don't want to cause negative emotions in others and contribute to an aggressive atmosphere.
Is it really that hard to be friendlier?
I also think people try to get around the rules by disguising rudeness as a joke, and covering up rudeness with a wish to vent. But I could be wrong because of translation difficulties, people's thoughts are not always clear to me.
I'm really upset when people forget NSFW warnings, and take the topic of politics outside the forum of politics, even when it is a joke. Please don't do this.
There's a lot of tribalism. A lot of "you must agree with every part of my philosophy with no divergence." Not enough "I disagree, but I can appreciate you perspective."

Reactions: Kawaii_Shoujo215, doingitrighthistime, littlelungs and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i am going to ctb today doing partial,

it usually fails!

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
1. The people who tells others they'd be dead already if they wanted and why don't they do it. It's probably againat the rules, but laat time I checked people were still doing it.

2. The politics section being a mistake overall. It goes way of the respectful tone of the forum to just engage in personal attacks and name-calling. Like, dude, obviously people will have different oppinions, that's the whole point of the tab. If you can't keep your cool, you should't use it.

3. There aren't clear rules against posting the same things over and over, and there are tons of duplicates. I also think repetitive vents should stick to insividual theads, we know yiu have a bad time, but I'd also like tabs to be navigable tbh.

4. @Chinaski, I must admit your posts calling people pseudo-intellectual for defending rationality of suicide makes me feel a little bad, lol.

5. As @Saturn_ said, anti-natalist rhetoric is so damn bad lol. I'm not the biggest fan of life or anything, but if they put their thoughts in a non-emotional way, not posting the same over-used arguments over and over, not projecting their experiences into everyone, and trying to expand their scope a little, it'd be appreciated.

What annoys me the most is how they think the consent argument is such an universal truth with "no counter-argument, we are enlightened!1!" when in truth is such a flawed thing tl say it looks horrible for everyone who doesn't follow it.

• Love
Reactions: limeoctave and Saturn_