• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mplslonely

Mar 14, 2019
Consensual Homicide like on "Downloading Nancy"?? I've considered it. There was a time where I was being reckless and taking rides from strangers in hopes that one would kill me. That failed, obviously... Never actively looked for someone to take me out though...

Never heard of that movie and I just finished watching it. So good.

Reactions: CatchTheBus
T

TheTraveller

Mar 23, 2020
Only of they kissed me first. Weird request, I know, but it'd be nice to know what a kiss is like before I leave.

yes there would be something lovely about "it" happening after the person kissed you. Is it wrong to want a "good death" not just any death?

The ending of the movie "The Last Night" is good you may enjoy it.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
Yes, I wish I had a doctor or nurse friend, even a veterinarian friend, who had access to certain euthanasia chemicals, that way I know it's the real stuff, and administered properly.

That's actually pretty smart. Like trying to befriend a veterinarian for this very reason would be smart. Or honestly just trying to break into there office but that's risky.

nirvana133

nirvana133

Oct 14, 2019
I would pay for someone to just shoot me in the head, while i least expect it. Like if im walking outside of my house and someone just blasts me, that would be great. I wouldn't want to see it coming.

Reactions: niloc, Walilamdzi and oxymoron
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I would pay for someone to just shoot me in the head, while i least expect it. Like if im walking outside of my house and someone just blasts me, that would be great. I wouldn't want to see it coming.
I like it.

ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
I would 10000% for assisted suicide

Reactions: the end is near and selfhater
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
If i had that kind of money:

I would find me an alt-white scumbag show them the cash then toss them a knife and tell them to come and get, "You live, you win, cha-ching"

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Me too.

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
If you need someone else to end your life for you, then you're not ready to go.

It's called Catching The Bus, not asking someone else to buy the ticket for you.

If you want to ctb, you need to buy the ticket yourself.

That's pretty heartless IMO. Some people may by physically incapacitated and unable to carry out the act. Some may be unable to overcome SI.

The will to ctb is important, not the physical capacity.

• Love
Reactions: voltage268, Saed and torturedbylife
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
If I had enough money yes, why not

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
I'd pay a doctor to give me N and then conceal it, to hide that it was suicide. If I had the contacts and the money, that would be my perfect way to go. In a hospital if possible: I want my organs to be donated asap. There are people dying that want to live, I wish I could exchange places, but, at least, I could be useful to save someone's life with mine.

H

HwangieBoss

May 7, 2020
No. I'm not worth any money, they can do it for free or not at all.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
If he injected me with nembutal

Reactions: selfhater
niloc

niloc

Relax — This won't hurt
May 6, 2020
Yes! If I could get this to happen and they guarantee I'm out, I'd do it in a heartbeat. This or some time when sleeping.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I dream about it how in the movies people are held at gun point, I wish I get to be them..

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Depends on the method they were going to use. If someone was gonna force feed me N, yipee! If they were gonna slowly hack me into pieces, no thanks.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
Nope - I can do it myself fairly easily. Good question though ....

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Not paying to kill me, but to show me the way, like sell me a gun or a drug.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yep! But it would have to be guaranteed that Id die instantly. And not know when. No more suffering.
Oh wait that would require that I actually be able to leave my bed and go somewhere and be available to be killed . FML

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Freakin rights, I just can't believe I'm still alive and barely existing never mind living. This is just hell and on top of that Mother's Day is fuckin hell, mom died when I was nine
Peace/hugs

• Aww..
Reactions: umniak and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

nobiuobi

Apr 28, 2020
If I could pay for assisted suicide and to be injected with opioids to stop my breathing, YES.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
No.. possibly if it was an injection where I can leave this world with dignity. If it were something brutal and a gun to the head, no thank you. That's when I would rather leave on my own doing -- it's all about dignity for me

Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Definitely. I'd ask for a single gunshot to the head while asleep.

• Love
Reactions: selfhater, dysfunctional and Saed
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Definitely if I could afford it and find someone. Would be the most ideal situation other than dying in some sort of accident.