• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
Who, like me, confused STB and SN I bought not sodium nitrite, but nitrate, had to buy NaNO2 and all my prepared STB cases did not work out, anyone had a similar situation. Now I have to buy everything again, nitrite, tests for the aquarium to test and the tablets that are needed, and now I will have to wait almost a month until I buy and collect all this, but I no longer have the strength to live and there is no desire to suffer so much, I am very tired , and I want to quickly go into peace and quiet

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
You might want to read the SN megathread and the peaceful pill handbook.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
@wsx-rt This might help. Presumably you bought nitrate and not nitrite?

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Maybe on a middle school chemistry test...

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Who, like me, confused STB and SN I bought not sodium nitrite, but nitrate, had to buy NaNO2 and all my prepared STB cases did not work out, anyone had a similar situation. Now I have to buy everything again, nitrite, tests for the aquarium to test and the tablets that are needed, and now I will have to wait almost a month until I buy and collect all this, but I no longer have the strength to live and there is no desire to suffer so much, I am very tired , and I want to quickly go into peace and quiet
In the beginning I was confused
I have a tendency to not see clearly
And I read everything slow two to 3 times
I think I'm ok nowšŸ˜‚

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
@wsx-rt This might help. Presumably you bought nitrate and not nitrite?

Yes, that's right, you need to look at the formula when you buy