• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
What are your past unsuccessful CTB attempts?

I attempted to self terminate using chloroform, a surgical mask and a plastic bag. The suffocation, choking on that chemical was horrific, I was fully conscious the entire time. I was quite sick the next day from inhaling the chloroform.

My next one was with an exit bag and an over dose on benzos. I lost consciousness within seconds and remember waking up the next day with the plastic bag next to me. I believe my failure with this method was dew to not taking a strong alcohol to increase the potency of the drugs, fortunately I was out the entire process (no psychological aftermath).

• Hugs
Reactions: poilala1, Unknown21 and Demian
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
Sometimes I cock my handgun and put it to my head, but I can never gather the courage to pull the trigger.

• Hugs
Reactions: koalahymm, lizzywizzy09, tvo and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
First one: tried to use a knife to cut an artey but it was too dull and it couldn't even cut through my skin, lol

Second one: Tried ODing but it just made me drowsy

Third one: Happened not too long after the second attempt. I tried ODing again but I increased the dosage. After several hours I finally accepted that I likely wasn't going to die and ended up going to the hospital.

Fourth one: A few months back I tried hanging myself several times. I first used a belt and, a few days later, I bought some rope and tried several times again.

As you can see, my attempts are kind of pathetic. I'm bad at most things, so it's no surprise that I'm also bad at killing myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: koalahymm, tsumihoroboshi, lizzywizzy09 and 2 others
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
1 - Phenobarbital (I don't know, but it was a very small, non-fatal dose)
2 - Phenobarbital (2 or 3 grams)
3 - Morphine 3g + Phenobarbital 21g

• Hugs
Reactions: koalahymm, lizzywizzy09 and tvo
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I attempted to self terminate using chloroform, a surgical mask and a plastic bag.
Aye! I tried something similar. My plan was to suffocate using a mask that cut off all air. It was stuffed with a chloroform soaked rag to prevent SI. Woke up puking on the floor after tearing off the mask while unconscious.
quite sick the next day from inhaling the chloroform.
I puked the rest of the day and then had vertigo for a few days afterwards. Also now immediately feel ill if I smell chloroform.

• Hugs
Reactions: koalahymm, tvo and lizzywizzy09
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
OD - 10 days in a coma.
Partial hanging

• Hugs
Reactions: tvo
A

anxiousalpaca

May 5, 2024
1 - Phenobarbital (I don't know, but it was a very small, non-fatal dose)
2 - Phenobarbital (2 or 3 grams)
3 - Morphine 3g + Phenobarbital 21g
You survived 21g of phenobarbital??? Wow.

Reactions: Nettles
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
My first attempt was VSED as a teenager that kept landing me in the ER. Spread out over about a year and a half where like once a month of so I'd collapse from dehydration.
Second attempt was at 19. I stockpiled six months worth of Topamax without actually looking into the toxicity of it. I was talked out of taking it by an online friend's mother & disposed of the medication.
Third attempt was at 23 this past March. I took about 2g each of Visteril and Zoloft. The Zoloft made me vomit & I was caught & taken to the hospital

• Aww..
Reactions: tvo and Forveleth
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
You survived 21g of phenobarbital??? Wow.
Phenobarbital wasn't even the biggest problem, as 21 grams is twice the fatal dose. 3 grams of morphine is 6 to 12 times the fatal dose.

• Wow
Reactions: Nettles, suffering_mo_7, wait.what and 1 other person
A

anxiousalpaca

May 5, 2024
Phenobarbital wasn't even the biggest problem, as 21 grams is twice the fatal dose. 3 grams of morphine is 6 to 12 times the fatal dose.
So how come you survived it? Care to elaborate? Apologies if I am asking insensitive questions.

Reactions: Nettles
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024

I attempted to self terminate using chloroform, a surgical mask and a plastic bag. The suffocation, choking on that chemical was horrific, I was fully conscious the entire time. I was quite sick the next day from inhaling the chloroform.

My next one was with an exit bag and an over dose on benzos. I lost consciousness within seconds and remember waking up the next day with the plastic bag next to me. I believe my failure with this method was dew to not taking a strong alcohol to increase the potency of the drugs, fortunately I was out the entire process (no psychological aftermath).
I've honestly lost track of how many times I've attempted, but I have tried hanging, overdosing, slitting my wrists, and the night-night method.

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Sometimes I cock my handgun and put it to my head, but I can never gather the courage to pull the trigger.
Same goes to me but when I try to jump from a high place I can't muster the courage to actually take a single step forward. I feel like I am a failure at everything even at offing myself

• Hugs
Reactions: Vicolo cieco
Yeet_Me_Away

Yeet_Me_Away

May 19, 2024
Hanging. Don't know how the fuck I got out and woke up on the floor with a sprained ankle - swear to God it was some miracle shit

• Wow
Reactions: tvo and Forveleth
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Overdosed on paracetamol but I vomited most of it up which considerably reduced its toxicity. Took cyanide which I had extracted from apricot kernals. Unfortunately, it wasn't potent enough to kill me. Had a convulsion and survived. They were serious attempts rather than half-hearted parasuicide attempts with no intention of surviving which left me frustrated. I certainly didn't feel like it's a miracle that I survived the attempts.

• Hugs
Reactions: tvo and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Overdosed on paracetamol but I vomited most of it up which considerably reduced its toxicity. Took cyanide which I had extracted from apricot kernals. Unfortunately, it wasn't potent enough to kill me. Had a convulsion and survived. They were serious attempts rather than half-hearted parasuicide attempts with no intention of surviving which left me frustrated. I certainly didn't feel like it's a miracle that I survived the attempts.

How did you extract cyanide from the pits? I had the same idea with apple seeds, but the quantity of apples needed would have been astronomical.

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
So how come you survived it? Care to elaborate? Apologies if I am asking insensitive questions.
Feel free to ask.

NOTE: I don't use morphine and phenobarbital or any of the drugs in their class, so I have no tolerance to them.

I ingested all the pills while kneeling in a bathtub full of water so that, after losing consciousness, I would drown, which is much quicker, and if I didn't die (if someone found me) I would die from an overdose of phenobarbital and morphine.

But what happened was: I took the drugs, knelt down and waited for 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes and I didn't lose consciousness (I had read that it would take 2 to 5 minutes). I panicked and called for help, unfortunately. I went to hospital and ended up in the deepest coma (Glasgow 3) and here I am again.

• Hugs
Reactions: koalahymm, tvo, Forveleth and 1 other person
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Hanging and overdose, I was expecting to die from the overdose but no I survived and I'm still here.

I would buy a gun and get it over with but they're banned.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
How did you extract cyanide from the pits? I had the same idea with apple seeds, but the quantity of apples needed would have been astronomical.
Yes, you're right that it would require an astronomical amount of apricot kernels or apple seeds. I crushed the apricot kernels in a litre bottle of water, which most probably diluted the toxicity of the cyanide. I gulped down the whole litre bottle of cyanide and was completely baffled when absolutely nothing happened! I fell out of bed a few hours later with a convulsion. Interestingly, sleep reduces your oxygen intake which is a clue that I did indeed experience mild cyanide poisoning but it just wasn't strong enough to knock me completely dead. It's very frustrating because it was a very serious attempt and I abandoned this whole method in the end as a way to CTB.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Forveleth
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024

Tried doing the exit mask method but I fucked up buying the helium as it didn't have a pressure valve so it was on full blast and had to be held down. I didn't want to injure my lungs so I aborted. My family found out, institutionalized and after a year I became homeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti, tvo, poilala1 and 1 other person
poilala1

poilala1

Here to disappear
Apr 23, 2024
I jumped from a seven story building but survived.

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: justwannadip, Onelegman, tsumihoroboshi and 4 others
aidic

aidic

May 16, 2024
Many ODs, hanging, passing out inside a car during the peak summer heat, drowning. Two attempts were almost successful. Survival instinct is a bitch

• Hugs
Reactions: tvo, Forveleth, ImTelling and 1 other person
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
One with helium and exit bag, but I didn't tape the hose to the inside of the bag. So passed out but woke up 15-20 mins lasted and the hose was out of the bag , I really regret that one.

Second two was with my exit back and a lot of booze and Xanax , both times woke up with the bag on the floor. Both those times I don't remember a good 24 hours of time, I sent out delayed emails they got sent and delivered and was out cold for about 12 hours . Not the one.

But as Edison said about creating the light bulb , "I didn't fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

Next time I am gone

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and ImTelling
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
My mum stopped me from jumping last month

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, _AllCatsAreGrey_, tvo and 1 other person
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
I jumped from a seven story building but survived.
What! OMG, I have so many questions: like, what did you land on, what injuries did you sustain? Did you loose consciousness?

I survived a horrific fatal car crash and sustained multiple fractures, the physical pain was beyond mind blowing; seven years later I am still in pain.
One with helium and exit bag, but I didn't tape the hose to the inside of the bag. So passed out but woke up 15-20 mins lasted and the hose was out of the bag , I really regret that one.

Second two was with my exit back and a lot of booze and Xanax , both times woke up with the bag on the floor. Both those times I don't remember a good 24 hours of time, I sent out delayed emails they got sent and delivered and was out cold for about 12 hours . Not the one.

But as Edison said about creating the light bulb , "I didn't fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

Next time I am gone
You added booze with your exit bag method and still failed. I was so convinced that I failed with this method because of the absence of alcohol. I woke up 18 hours later with slurred speech, confusion, extreme dizziness and blurred vision.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: poilala1 and Forveleth
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
I tried strangling myself with a cord for some electronic appliance when I was in second grade… you alr know how well that worked 😂

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, tvo and Forveleth
A_good_username

A_good_username

Making lemons out of lemonade
Jun 5, 2023
I tried to drown myself in my bathtub when I was like 13,super embarrassed that I didn't know that wouldn't work lmao
I tried to drown myself in my bathtub when I was like 13,super embarrassed that I didn't know that wouldn't work lmao

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tvo and poilala1
T

TheUnkn0wn

Jul 2, 2021
Partial hanging.

My next options are VSED or fet

Reactions: poilala1
poilala1

poilala1

Here to disappear
Apr 23, 2024
What! OMG, I have so many questions: like, what did you land on, what injuries did you sustain? Did you loose consciousness?

I survived a horrific fatal car crash and sustained multiple fractures, the physical pain was beyond mind blowing; seven years later I am still in pain.
I'm sorry you're in pain from that. Is that a reason for you wanting to ctb?

As for my fall, the impact was on gravel I believe (not sure though) next to the carpark I jumped from. I have no memory of the fall or any pain. Only remember going over the ledge.
I have little memory of the intensive care, too. I broke many bones, left clavicle, left shoulder, left arm, ribs, my pelvis I believe, the left foot. My arm is still being operated on. I also tore my aorta and a prosthesis was installed that my aorta is supposed to regrow around which I only learnt about recently. Luckily barely had any pain (thanks to plenty of painkillers that I hallucinated on aswell) and have no pain at all now despite it all.
By the way, technically I fell 8 stories down because I landed on a lower level below the entrance.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, tvo and bwerner
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
ohhhh it's embarrassing, these attempts i've made. i mentioned in other threads i think but i remembered something.

first we have trying to walk into traffic. i lived in the boonies at the time so. not a lot of cars were going by.

an OD attempt with a cocktail of meds i had at the time. i couldn't throw them back up so i just had to sit with those pills in my system for a week and it was miserable.

slit throat attempt with kitchen knife. fail.

another OD attempt with alcohol.

few slit wrists attempts. one accidental that actually scared me because the blood wouldn't stop.

i haven't tried again anything in the last few years cus i'm tired of "attempts".

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and tvo