• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Not ignored, but they don't understand how much agony I'm going through.

They think it's not that bad, even though they themselves haven't gone through any of the horrible suffering I have.

I think right now I have enough trauma for multiple lifetimes.

Soon I'll pull the plug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
AngelicGirl

AngelicGirl

Jun 15, 2023
Unfortunately I don't have a supportive family. They refuse to accept my mental health disorders alongside my Autism. This makes the world an even lonelier place as if you already don't have the support of the people who are supposed to be the ones that care for you, who else can you rely on... šŸ˜ž
Damn, Sorry to hear that youre in that situation. i get it, i barely have anybody to support me either. Really its just me and my mom. And my friends online, i often find it hard to vent to them too because im not really that close to them yet so im afraid I'll come off as trauma dumping or whatever. Ive seen alot of people get accused of trauma dumping when venting to their frienss. because of that i have a hard time being vulnerable around anyone else except my mom. Outside of this website, talking about your feelings and mental health is so stigmatized.

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
persef

persef

Jun 16, 2024
My requests for help were always ignored. Nobody cares if you look bad. People just want you not to be a problem for them. All my problems were caused by my own mother. My mother has some type of neurological disorder, she is a selfish and cruel narcissistic person, she hates everyone, she has no friends, she can't have social relationships, everything she does is based on instinct, she doesn't care about anyone's feelings, She's not happy for anyone, she seems to have some type of autism, she lives in her own world. My father is also a bad guy, but he knows what he is doing, he has full awareness and intelligence to play with people, he is a very intelligent person. My family are a bunch of narcissists, self-interested and fake. Everyone knew since my mother was a child that she had some mental disorder, they came to tell my father about it. Since I was born, my mother has always said that she hates me, persecuted me and was cruel to me in every way, I was left with scars. I tried to seek help from my family, my father, everyone knew and no one did anything. I suffered episodes of rape by other people several times, when I had the courage to tell them, no one did anything, no one helped me. I started mutilating myself when I was raped at 17, no one helped me, my mother said she was going to put me in the asylum and that I would be raped there. I got scared and stopped. I had health problems that no one took care of, and when I became an adult and started working, they became serious. Nobody had mercy on me. Everyone thinks and says openly that I take several medications and am always having surgeries to solve my health problems because I want to. As if I forced the doctors to operate on me. And now that my mother is elderly. It was up to me to take care of the person who ended my life. Because I feel so sorry for her. Even though she was a horrible person, who forbade me to talk to anyone. It ended my childhood and adolescence. I still feel sorry for her. No one has ever given me a loving hug, no one has ever held my hand to help me. I'm tired. I have several health problems. Therapists, they look at it as if it wasn't their problem. He has no empathy. I just want to end it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and Yarani
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Btw, some mental health "professionals" are either super stupid or toxic, take care when having an appointment with them.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I think so? I said I wanted to die years ago but I was told that "you have depression" and then they shrugged it off. The last time I attempted suicide, the mental health teams got involved but dismissed me soon after.

I'm the same in that I'm autistic and I don't really have the support, I think I was ignored and they don't really care.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Not at first, but people got sick of hearing about my problems and trying to help when I never got better

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Yeah pretty much. No one has helped me. No one can offer any real solutions. I've seen psychiatrists and psychologists, reached out to the people around me. It's all been worse than useless. It's been counterproductive.