Hydrangea

Hydrangea

Monochrome
Dec 28, 2021
i have so much work i need to do, i need to clean my room, i need to take a shower, i need to wash my hair, i need to fill out some forms, i need to go to class, i need to eat healthier, i need to brush my teeth, i need to go and buy food and necessities, i need to call my parents, i need to do the coursework.

all i want to do is sleep, or play the guitar while staring at the ceiling.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Life sucks and 3 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
My employer didn't train me and kicked me out completely on my own on day 3 with barely any managerial oversight. I cried my eyes out on the morning of my first day. I couldn't handle the stress. I know I'll learn as I go but it's the facade of being a trained employer when they invested nothing in me.

Most companies, including their top competitor, give 2 weeks training. That should be the minimum for this work. I feel awful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N and 5 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Have just got back from the vet's and my Best Friend 'Maximus'🐕 is now at rest! He went quietly and peacefully and is now laid in his bed until the cremation company come to collect him tmrw! I feel lost and Numb😥💔

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u, AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N and 11 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Why is this brain willing to take so much mental battering, what for? Why does it have to be so resilient? Somebody please come shoot me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N and 6 others
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Sudden weight of burdens.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N, ineedtoctb and 6 others
Dr.Precocious

Dr.Precocious

Exoskeletal
Mar 9, 2022
The feeling when you are looking at art everyone is saying is great, but you're like; some jackass just tossed their watered-down shit on a canvas... and you can smell it.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Life sucks and 3 others
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
I have known this person for about 5 years who is currently having financial and housing difficulties. As much as I would like to help them out, it is beyond my current financial capabilities to do anything atm. I thought about allowing them to move in with me, if I was able to find a place near their current location. However, I am having doubts about that as well due to previous experiences with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I can't think properly and have difficulties because of brain damage

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N, artificial_ineptness and 4 others
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Just how miserable I really am. I have failed in pretty much every regard at life and frankly I just have disdain for being born, like, why? What was the point of any of this

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N, ineedtoctb and 5 others
genericuser

genericuser

Student
Feb 9, 2022
I want to CTB but I'm scared I won't be able to succeed with SI kicking in.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Life sucks and 1 other person
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
That I have a rope set up and ready. I've practiced the feeling of hanging a few times. This morning I did it before work. Slipped my head in tightened on my upper neck. Stepped off the ladder onto my toes. Felt the head rush, the sense of auditory distortion. It's uncomfortable but still able to breathe. Stayed like that for a couple minutes. All I needed to do was drop my heels and I know I would have went unconscious quickly. Got scared. Fuck my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think I'm losing the sense of living, it feels like a dead body forced to be alive

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N and 5 others
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Really missing a certain individual right now. Haven't seen them physically since December of 2020.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N, _Minsk and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I want to play elden ring but brain and body are deteriorating

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
W

wanttheend

Mar 12, 2022
Well, the Florida trip was legit, but I'm sure he was cruising Grindr while he was there. Maybe that's where it started, or maybe it's been going on for a while. He's done this before, but I thought it stopped. It just sucks because he's one of the two major reasons I'm sticking around. Makes me wonder if he really would be happier if I just offed myself.
Hi, florida here also

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm feeling all the shitty things at the same time.
Keeping up morale is like mass toxic positivity that you aren't allowed to break. I am so irrationally angry at people at work today. We're discussing absolutely stupid normal things all day, as if nothing is happening. There is fucking Apocalypse unfolding right outside our windows, I went to buy pet food and a police officer gave me a leaflet that instructs you on what to do if you're kidnapped and tortured, and we're sitting on our asses discussing that Microsoft is unhappy about the deadlines. Who the fuck cares anymore? Everybody seems to act like they just had a really bad dream and they are waiting to wake up aaany minute now. I get it, we can't change it. But do we have to pretend this isn't happening?

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and 2 others
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
That I'm trapped in my car by the pouring rain bc I didn't bring an umbrella lmfao

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The everyday needs like eating, it's a burden

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N, orange and 2 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Me still breathing,i want end it with all myself...being trapped and not be even able to suicide is awful,really awful

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, ineedtoctb, allesistgut and 1 other person
B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
Hit the 10 year milestone for chronic pain.
Edit
Just found out I have flat back syndrome AND scolisos, which can cause more chronic pain, and also fatty liver, which is a risk for cancer and organ failure and has to be monitored.😠

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Q

quothTheRaven9

Mar 13, 2022
My dog died, my boyfriend makes me feel like a failure, a lifetime of failure and abuse and pain. Physical health failing, finances ruined, failing out of school, no job, no prospects, no friends.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
A

ameliacecelia

Mar 11, 2022
I have 5 people I want to say goodbye to. But writing that many suicide notes is too laborious in my condition. I also feel bad leaving a single note for my mother with instructions on who else to distribute it to lol

• Hugs
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It's really hard to post, read, write or do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Not knowing what to do anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, allesistgut and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
i wish i'd have the energy to actually do certain things that i keep telling myself i'll do, and not just keep putting them off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, ImsooDone1N, http-410 and 2 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
i wish i'd have the energy to actually do certain things that i keep telling myself i'll do, and not just keep putting them off.
That's on my mind every day too.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and allesistgut
Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
I can't do anything alone, Don't ask for help, when you tell them to solve it on their own...

• Hugs
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Nausea and heartburn.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 1 other person
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
upcoming wedding of the love of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, AtMostOkay, ImsooDone1N and 2 others