Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why are they rebooting Futurama again? It was fine with the five or so endings it already had! And it's not going to air until 2023 we'll after my planned CTB. I wish good things would just be allowed to end. 😑

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic, waitingforrest and 1 other person
H

hatedanddestroyed

Feb 9, 2022
My wife left me and took the kids. 2nd marriage to do this. I work too much I guess but this means I'll be stuck with paying child support. No one wants me. I'm done.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, medjooled11 and 4 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I feel really sick and I can hardly breath and throat feels like metal. If you wonder what I am having google

www dot Manaaja's narcissistic parents stole Manaaja's items and brought them to a house known to be full of toxic mold and severe safery hazards that can cause several deadly diseases and now Manaaja is suffering every day because of their psychopathy dot net

If someone wants to help me, please, please, can you pray that I can escape from the parents? And can you pray for good health too? Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic, waitingforrest and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The brain is really terrible thing, I hope it stops working and I sleep forever.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic, http-410 and 4 others
F

ForNow

Dec 6, 2019
That after time/money spent on trying to get other opinions (illness), it's led me nowhere other than a deeper distrust in the healthcare system and more solidly depressed than ever. Don't think I'm coming out of this one -- it's not a fog, it's seeing things and some people (myself included) as they are.

That after family and friends saying they'd help with certain things when I didn't need it -- now I do but they all vanished. I don't ever want to rely on or trust anyone for help again, so I am working on being more self-sufficient, even with physical and mental illness.

Seeing reality -- and my reality -- unfiltered, and working to adapt to it. I don't know why yet (like, why bother??). Just something I need to do for myself .... to give myself a chance.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, demuic and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
My nana is starting to share half of her money to the family. Don't think I'm in the list. And I've done so much for her.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, demuic and 7 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I have started to dislike Jaehee more and more.

Jaehee: Omg, Zen is amazing and the best and my dream man! :love:
:love: :love: :love:
MC: Zen is pretty annoying with his selfies and self-praise.
Jaehee: But omg! Look at that body! I want it on me right now! Have I told you I have a video of Zen in an XXX film? I'm gonna watch it tonight. :sunglasses:
MC: You seem to like Zen. Since you are both lonely and single, why don't you date each other?
Jaehee: I swear I only like Zen as a fan! How dare you accuse me of liking Zen?! I only like Zen because of his acting skills! I have no feelings for Zen!

Jaehee: All members of RFA are family. We all support each other.
Jumin: Take care of my cat.
Jaehee: .........................................................okay. 😰
MC: Hey Jumin!
Jumin: What?
MC: You love all members of RFA and would do anything for them?
Jumin: That's true.
MC: Stop treating Jaehee like shit or I'll quit the organization and report you to the authorities! Just because you're her boss doesn't mean you can force her to take care of your cat! She hates cats you know that?! She wishes your cat would die so she wouldn't have to take care of her anymore!
Jaehee: SHUT THE FUCK UP MC!!! SERIOUSLY! MR. HAN, DON'T LISTEN TO MC! THEY'RE JUST JOKING! I LOVE DOING ANYTHING FOR YOU! I LOVE CATS! PLEASE! GIVE ME YOUR CAT RIGHT NOW!
Jumin: ...Well, I guess I could grow up and hire a professional cat care taker who would be ten times better at taking care of my cat, but... Eh, okay, here, take the cat!
MC: FUCK YOU JAEHEE STOP SABOTAGING YOURSELF!!!!

I hate how all the members only grow in their respective routes. Otherwise Jaehee will always be a submissive selfsabotaging slave, Yoosung will be the world's worst game addict, 707 will be 707, Jumin will be an abusive asshole, and Zen will... I don't remember. nothing special I guess. Maybe he'll stay single.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Life sucks
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Dogmatic, intolerant, self-righteous, hateful assholes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Ainsley, Life sucks and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
The fact that my life is one big joke. My family treats me like crap and me not possibly being able to get out and into my own apartment because I can't land a job because I suck at interviews (I can't focus on the questions and forget them by the time they said it).

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, ImsooDone1N, Ainsley and 4 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Travel problems because of this shitty covid

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and waitingforrest
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Another migraine is starting and I'm so exhausted from being in pain

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
The fact that I still exist in this corpse-like vessel

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, demuic and 4 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Hate life. It's just so long and boring. Fucking enough already. Just kill me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 5 others
D

Deleted member 8975

That im garbage, trash, scum. A piece of shit. A stupid idot. A scumbag. I fucking hate myself so much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 3 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
That with the amount of sleep I'm getting I genuinely wonder if I'm going to even make it to the end of the year to my CTB date, or if I'm going to either completely lose it and go psychotic, or have a stroke first.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, demuic and 2 others
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
Today I can't seem to distract myself from dwelling on past things that don't matter anymore.

People are difficult to understand.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Passersby, ImsooDone1N and 4 others
medjooled11

medjooled11

Define or be defined.
Aug 13, 2021
Constant lethargy, distracting romantic fantasies, headaches, endless crying to name a few.

Today has been a rough day. Maybe tomorrow will be better?

• Hugs
Reactions: faex42, Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N and 5 others
Ainsley

Ainsley

chronic thought wanderer
Feb 8, 2022
My family makes me feel like i'm drowning in the culmination of all of our issues more often than not. I have lost the love I have had for most of them, and most others, and myself. I am an adult and I compulsively browse zillow and apartments to fantasize about getting away, but even that brings me down when I realize how far away that freedom is from where I am now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I need to take a break from this site. I get dizzy after spending more than 5 minutes on computer. I lose all my feelings on hands/arms.

I tried to exercise more this week in order to make the body better but i just made it worse. The pain has lessened, but I hate the numbness and dizziness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 8975

;-; that @OrcWitch is gone I just found out in @motel rooms 's thread ! ;-; ;-; ;-; does anyone know what happened to her? is she on discord??

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 2 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Human stupidity, poverty, cold, Latin music, my country...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Foresight and 1 other person
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
Just very mundane stuff:
My second job didn't mail me my W-2 and one of my checks as they promised they would. I drove into the office to see if they them left in my mail-box and they weren't there. The front office lies a lot so I suspect they'll say they did mail it. I hate the way they treat people outside of their inner circle so if I go in it's usually a Saturday or Sunday so I don't me have to interact with them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N and Life sucks
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
;-; that @OrcWitch is gone I just found out in @motel rooms 's thread ! ;-; ;-; ;-; does anyone know what happened to her? is she on discord??
ik I'm still sad about it as well. she made a thread about her reasons for leaving, you can probably find it if you search her name. I'm just glad she didn't ctb, hope she's doing alright.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and Deleted member 8975
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Just very mundane stuff:
My second job didn't mail me my W-2 and one of my checks as they promised they would. I drove into the office to see if they them left in my mail-box and they weren't there. The front office lies a lot so I suspect they'll say they did mail it. I hate the way they treat people outside of their inner circle so if I go in it's usually a Saturday or Sunday so I don't me have to interact with them.
Two jobs... well... what kind of world is this where someone needs 2 jobs? Or 3 jobs? fucking minijobs

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, faex42, Life sucks and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye.83595/

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and Deleted member 8975
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Physical pain. I've taken my painkillers as usual, but today they don't help as little as they usually do. The pain will probably bother me more today because I'm sad anyway. I don't know how many years I can cope with these pains.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Manaaja, Life sucks and 1 other person
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
That nothing works or changes, no matter how hard I try.
That I am repeating myself endlessly.
That I am still here.
That there is no help or it is denied to me, although I do want it.
This damned inability to finally end it all. Somehow I wish the factors that are barely holding my life together would break away to make it easier. I am so torn. I don't want to go on, but I'm apparently doing it anyway, and I don't know why, because it's not getting any better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Spiritual survivor and 2 others
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I feel like I can't do what I want lol! I'm frustrated and nothing gives me any pleasureable feelings :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Passersby, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
mistvissione11e

mistvissione11e

Jan 3, 2022
I sometimes feel a spark of joy from a song or rush of thoughts, but then i feel extremely tired with lethargic hands and mind when i begin to take action. These days i can't add any more intention than that small burn of optimist hope that floods by. Sleep

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Foresight, Manaaja and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The day is very long and very short. The moments of pain last forever and when I want to do something, the time is gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBlue, ImsooDone1N, Manaaja and 4 others