My diction to benzos and others

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 4 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I keep seeing posts online about people blocking/ignoring/attacking/unfriending fake friends who aren't supportive enough or because they are also friends with someone questionable, etc. And I get it, but also where do y'all get all those fake friends that you're fighting with and that keep trying to get in touch with you and apologize after you tell them they're shitty people for not checking on you and block them, while my sorry ass can't find anyone to join me for a beer with zero expectations of any commitment or support from them and no intention to even bring up any of my dark thoughts? I'd even pay for their drink and snacks, I mean bloody hell. I'd take your piece of shit friends any time of the day, I'm hella lonely here, but nope. Guess I'm absolutely insufferable and no one wants my company, not even for a nice free beer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 5 others
D

Deleted member 8975

Being sick for 3 weeks

• Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Life sucks, allesistgut and 1 other person
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
That I'm broke and can't afford recreational drugs. I would love a huge bottle full of oxys, vicodine, or norco to ease the pain of each day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Crazy4u, Wisdom3_1-9 and 5 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm completely miserable, v depressed & my anxiety is unbearable. The fact that I've been craving dope really badly. And this anxiety won't let me function anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Crazy4u, Passersby and 3 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Discovered today that my husband has been chatting with men on Grindr. So yeah, that's bothering me right now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u, Manaaja and 3 others
P

ProntoFim

Hoping for my midnight
Feb 2, 2022
The pain and being tired as usual.
Finding out that probably the best thing that ever happened to me was just an attempt to murder me and steal all the riches I had. Love in this world is an illusion that should not be pursued by anyone. Not worth it. And also to find out that my own family sold me out to take a part in the spoils. May the same happen to all these bastards.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, Wisdom3_1-9 and 1 other person
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
I'm truly devastated about how my life is and who I am as a person. I despise myself. I wish I could move passed it, but it's there no matter what I do. I know the way out, but I'm devastated about it. It was sort of easier when I was determined to ctb, but now I feel forced to because I cannot live a normal life no matter how much I try.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u and 5 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
People are poison. The more people, the more poisonous. Living will weigh you down with their bullshit if you refuse to be as poisonous as everyone else.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u and 6 others
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
Discovered today that my husband has been chatting with men on Grindr. So yeah, that's bothering me right now.

Your post about the Florida trip he took. His behavior seemed like a red flag of infidelity for sure. But who am I to say that to anyone? I don't know you or him. Was just my first instinct upon reading it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
That I need brain chemicals to be myself and without them I be nothing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Your post about the Florida trip he took. His behavior seemed like a red flag of infidelity for sure. But who am I to say that to anyone? I don't know you or him. Was just my first instinct upon reading it.
Well, the Florida trip was legit, but I'm sure he was cruising Grindr while he was there. Maybe that's where it started, or maybe it's been going on for a while. He's done this before, but I thought it stopped. It just sucks because he's one of the two major reasons I'm sticking around. Makes me wonder if he really would be happier if I just offed myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, demuic and 2 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
When l die l have no one to scatter the ashes of my two Staffies and me at our favourite dog park and release our souls over the bridge! And that makes me very sad!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u, demuic and 3 others
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
my walking, squawking landlord

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u, Life sucks and 1 other person
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
i keep going back and forth on whether i want to ctb or not but ultimately i have to get it done with. there's nothing for me here and my life will always consist of suffering. it's partly just the hand I've been dealt but mostly it's my own fault. I'm weak and a coward. so many people struggle with the things i struggle with and all of them manage to live decent, normal lives. i haven't even been able to focus so I'm going to completely fuck up all of my exams.
i'm tired and i wish i had N

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, ProntoFim, Wisdom3_1-9 and 2 others
absoluteanimal1

absoluteanimal1

Death by chocolate
Dec 17, 2021
I just had an awkward and uncomfortable email exchange with my future employer

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Wisdom3_1-9, Manaaja and 2 others
T

Teas

Nov 4, 2018
The notion of doing college for 3 more years

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic, Wisdom3_1-9 and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Stomachache and headache

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Manaaja
Kristicide

Kristicide

Dec 16, 2021
My eyes have been really dry all day. I've put in a ton of lubricating drops and taken Benadryl but not helping.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, LastFlowers, Life sucks and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
My eyes have been really dry all day. I've put in a ton of lubricating drops and taken Benadryl but not helping.
I think Benadryl can actually make that problem worse.
I have dry eyes too (which came about suddenly years ago likely from a related incident) and I take Benadryl from time to time to try to sleep, it definitely seems to make it worse and I'm pretty sure it's a legitimate listed side effect.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kristicide

Kristicide

Dec 16, 2021
I think Benadryl can actually make that problem worse.
I have dry eyes too (which came about suddenly years ago likely from a related incident) and I take Benadryl from time to time to try to sleep, it definitely seems to make it worse and I'm pretty sure it's a legitimate listed side effect.
I took the Benadryl later in the day cause then my skin was super itchy so I was thinking my allergies were acting up. I didn't know the med could make the problem worse but I guess that makes sense.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, LastFlowers and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Shit, I wrote a reply with lots of advice and accidentally deleted it and I'm too tired to write it again.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Life sucks
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Having to go on holidays next month, and don't want to. I'm afraid of leaving my own world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, ProntoFim, Life sucks and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I took the Benadryl later in the day cause then my skin was super itchy so I was thinking my allergies were acting up. I didn't know the med could make the problem worse but I guess that makes sense.
Yea I think some other categories of allergy medicine won't cause dry eyes so maybe you can try some alternatives for when you're experiencing both issues, but I suppose it would depend on the type of allergies you have.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
I'm trying to shake off this irrational feeling of dread I've been having to deal with the whole day. I know I'm (probably) just being needlesly paranoid again.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, motel rooms and 3 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I saw people and I can't see people. My agoraphobia is unbearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Passersby, Life sucks and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Being indecisive about what to do next

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Passersby, Manaaja and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It's sad to see people die and things end, and the same process continues for a lifetime. Lifetime of losses.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Was away from this site for a while being distracted by stupid shit. Started a new job that I don't want to do. Back to CTB. I mostly don't want to do it because it's with someone that I pushed off me when I said no I don't think this is a good idea anymore while he was drunk and it was just not great. I'm just upset that I have to see him everyday for seven weeks. I pretend that I don't see him and I don't talk to him. I don't know why I am on this show if he was involved with hiring. What is going on?

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, waitingforrest and Life sucks