• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-70

• 70-80

• 80+

• They've all been equally the same- good or bad.

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Seeing as we have so many younger members, maybe this isn't a great post but still. Do you have a time period when things were better in life? For me, probably between my 30's-40 were my better years (to date.) I was finally doing work that I had trained in and enjoyed. For a brief period, I felt less worried. I got fitter. I got gallstones too though- that wasn't a highlight. But comparitively speaking- things were better. How about you?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, cepcepcep, Myforevercharlie and 4 others
lemonhoney322

lemonhoney322

spreading the love and care :)
Oct 18, 2023
i think when i was 13 and maybe until 15, i was someone whos not afraid of showing myself, idc being called cringe as long as iam happy , things are going so well , i have a group of friends who appreciates me . And i got nothing to worry about , And now iam nearly 18 i started to look back the good old time , we split up and i transferred school when i was 16 . The life rn is getting more serious now , it sucks growing up .

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It was only better when I didn't exist at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and Forever Sleep
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I want to say my best years were between 22 & 24 years old, but I have changed so much now that I would not appreciate what I had then, and I suspect hypomania to have been an underlying factor for much of that period of apparent happiness. In either case, the worst depressive episode of my life was right around the corner.

Before the age of around 9, I was a happy enough child. I had behavioral issues and got in trouble a fair bit, but I don't remember being overly upset about it. I lacked the experience to understand how shitty life can be. Ignorance is bliss.

• Love
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
early childhood & 16 1/2 -17

• Hugs
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I was very happy between 30/40

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My best years were 20/30. I also have mostly good memories between 30/40.

• Hugs
tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
It was hard to vote because my best years were probably about 20-21/22. But even then I was still experiencing a lot of dark stuff, it just wasn't effecting me as much I guess. Maybe a bit before sometimes too. I have had a good month or months here and there but overall it's mostly been the same except 20-21. Which I realize now it just a year or two lol. At least I was genuinely happy though for a bit. There has also been good weeks here and there... but yeah. It's been pretty bad lmao.

• Hugs
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Before 8 years old.

After i got near 8yrs old, one day like a switch i was done for. Spiritually atomized.

I played with friends, enjoyed gaming in moderation, and fucked around building dens and the like, kissed a girl.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Celerity
D

Desp

Nov 27, 2023
0 - 4. The years I do not think I can remember anything about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and Forever Sleep