• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

what should i do after i get out of the hospital

• take 50 grams of paracetamol at once

• do nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
When you say "paracetamol" what do you mean exactly.
Is that not just a OTC pain relief?.
Very shit situation. Sorry to hear.

Why would you plan on doing it again? , I've read some of your post you have knowledge.
and you're well aware that ctb is highly unlikely to succeed.
And you know the short term and long term effects / permanent damage that this can cause.

I hope they don't take it from you.
Are you in the Normal part of the hospital or did they move you to physc floor.

I sympathized for your attempt a while ago with SN and sorry it didn't go as planned.

But you do realize a frequent attempt again when you were already being monitored and probably supposed to be taking meds or seeing a shrink.
I'm hoping they don't forcibly do these things now. And keep you some where.

Did someone find you or did you take them all and call in yourself ?

Do you enjoy the pain?? And calling your self humiliating names ?
They didn't take me to the psych area yet, they will talk to me tomorrow and see if i should go there and yes im talking about the otc pain relief.

I enjoy calling myself self humiliating names. It is what I am. I deserve it.

Reactions: squirley
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Hey cat, you don't deserve pain & such painful death. I wish i could give you a hug. <3

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Well said, well said. Something stinks here.
PLEASE INSUL ME JUST GO TO THE CHAT CONVERSATION I MAD EWITH YOU AND SEND THE MOST BRUTAL INSULTS YOU CAN I NEED IT NOW.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, Unknown21 and squirley
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
What i am thinking about doing is waiting until the pain gets too bad then i will jump off of the building
By the time you are burning up with fever, screaming with the crippling kidney pain and begging for relief I doubt you'll be physically able to get up and walk to a window, far less undetected, get it open and jump.
You've been distressed like this before, unmet friend, vent all you want, but please do consider what you do to yourself. You put up a poll for a reason, well, you've seen our feelings about it and what we have posted. Please, be kinder to yourself.

Reactions: avaruus, squirley and Praestat_Mori
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
Normally the windows are suicide-proof but it's a good way to become disabled
I second this.

I live just a 5 minute walk away from a tall bridge that has a lot of those suicide prevention banners and it's not uncommon for the bridge to be congested as the police come to investigate or arrest someone trying to ctb.

But the reason why I haven't jumped from there is because being disabled is worse than death and is going to be even harder to both live and ctb as a disabled person.

Stop and think. You're better than this.

• Hugs
Reactions: squirley and Praestat_Mori
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
yes it stops me from using it, an idiot like me deserves a painful death and someone told me i dont know anything about sn, it is probably the truth
So because "someone" said you don't know anything about SN, you popped a bunch of pills?

Please explain to me if I'm.wrong ? Once again sorry for the state you're in , it's just not making much sense to me.
A few hours ago you were replying in threads and now you're in the hospital.

Reactions: Meditation guide
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
So because "someone" said you don't know anything about SN, you popped a bunch of pills?

Please explain to me if I'm.wrong ? Once again sorry for the state you're in , it's just not making much sense to me.
A few hours ago you were replying in threads and now you're in the hospital.
AM DISGUSTING I AM INCOMPETENT I AM A CUNT IM A FUCKWIT AND ASSHOLE A JERK I DESERVE TO SUFFER IM DISGSUTING SON OF A BITCH IM A PRICK IM A FUCKWIT IM A FUCKING BASTARD I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I HAVE NO FUCKING BRAIN IM FUCKING BRAINLESS I DESERVE AN AGONIZING DEATH FOR THE SHITTY BASTARD FUCKWIT FUCKING CUNT I AM

i called the hospital 5 minutes after overdosing, it took an hour to clean my stomach.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Praestat_Mori and avaruus
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Am I right to assume that you failed your 2nd or 3rd "attempt" and just minutes after write here your posts with votes?

• Wow
Reactions: squirley
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
AM DISGUSTING I AM INCOMPETENT I AM A CUNT IM A FUCKWIT AND ASSHOLE A JERK I DESERVE TO SUFFER IM DISGSUTING SON OF A BITCH IM A PRICK IM A FUCKWIT IM A FUCKING BASTARD I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I HAVE NO FUCKING BRAIN IM FUCKING BRAINLESS I DESERVE AN AGONIZING DEATH FOR THE SHITTY BASTARD FUCKWIT FUCKING CUNT I AM

i called the hospital 5 minutes after overdosing, it took an hour to clean my stomach.
Have you eaten yet? When you said days ago you haven't been able to eat in 5 days.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and squirley
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
But the reason why I haven't jumped from there is because being disabled is worse than death and is going to be even harder to both live and ctb as a disabled person.
Absolutely

It doesn't accomplish anything to say that. Insults, even directed towards oneself, have no value, because they are not based on anything, when there is something to say, there are no insults.

I leave you alone, ahopengin, I guess it's 11pm for you, your body must be tired, don't hurt yourself unnecessarily, ending up disabled means you'll probably never be able to cbt.
If a stranger like me cares about you, it's probably because you don't deserve to suffer that much.
Good night.

Reactions: squirley and Praestat_Mori
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Well said, well said. Something stinks here.
Yes, using a phone in a hospital... totally unheard of concept, am I right?

Just kidding. Have you been to an ED in the past 10 years? Many people are on their phones, and psych wards often allow patients to use phones or other electronics. Stop being a bully!

I'm sorry for your situation, OP. You don't deserve a death as painful as the one paracetemol would give you. Try not to do anything hasty, but I know that's easier said than done...

• Hugs
Reactions: squirley, avaruus and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Am I right to assume that you failed your 2nd or 3rd "attempt" and just minutes after write here your posts with votes?
yes you are right to assume i am disgusting im a fuckwit i deserve an agonizing death im a cunt a bastard please insult me back up my claims for me, please i beg you

• Yay!
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, squirley, avaruus and 1 other person
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
idk someone told me i dont know anything about sn and i should be attacked for it so its the truth
i deserve a painful death because i am a disgusting shitty incompetent fuckwit cunt
i am stupid
Who is this someone ???
Why wouldn't you just report the message then.

And even if someone said that to you, how does that justify a painful death.
How does that make any sense?

You've posted many good facts or other resources. To people in regards to SN.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and avaruus
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Who is this someone ???
Why wouldn't you just report the message then.

And even if someone said that to you, how does that justify a painful death.
How does that make any sense?

You've posted many good facts or other resources. To people in regards to SN.
if i do what you recommend, report them, i am a coward

it doesn't completely justify a painful death, everything that i have ever done in my life justifies why i should have a painful death

and no, you're wrong. My information is not helpful and no one gives a shit about it

• Love
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: squirley, avaruus and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

I know who it could be. I don't know what caused you go into this emotionally distressed state which sounds similar to last time but please, look after yourself and stop insulting yourself too.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, squirley and avaruus
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
They didn't take me to the psych area yet, they will talk to me tomorrow and see if i should go there and yes im talking about the otc pain relief.
I see. Well I hope they don't take your phone. And keep you there for to long.
I mean if they have you on file they might not ask you.
And keep you for the 3days 5days whatever the " law " says wherever you are.
I enjoy calling myself self humiliating names. It is what I am. I deserve it.
Well I wouldn't say it deserved.
But if you enjoy a little masochistic behavior that's your choice. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
not sure if you got some type of metal disorder, bipolar , schizophrenic etc. Hope you can get some help for those if you wish.

I don't wish a painful death on anyone.

If not that then wooooo masochistic parrttayyyy!!!
Ugh not fun. Pumps or IV brutal.

Last edited:
Reactions: avaruus and Deleted member 65988
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
comarc here is tye deal if you acceot my offer and send me brutal insukts and harass me in the worst way possible then i will never talk about sn ever again
it is what you want, right?
go into tye chat i made with you, and send the worst insukts you can, please. I beg you.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, squirley and avaruus
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
What point are you trying to make?

Either the Op is in hospital and needs support.

or

The Op isn't and needs support.

I know personal attacks on this forum aren't ok… but ffs….pull your own shit together or get off the thread.

Reactions: squirley, Praestat_Mori and avaruus
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
if i do what you recommend, report them, i am a coward
How does that male you a coward ?
If not report just block / ignore them ?

I'm not sure where the msgs are I'm assuming on a thread or a DM here. ??

it doesn't completely justify a painful death, everything that i have ever done in my life justifies why i should have a painful death
No one deserves painful death.
And that's why last time your SI kicked in.
You know this.
and no, you're wrong. My information is not helpful and no one gives a shit about it
You know this is not true.
But at the same time I'm not going to further validate you and your false comments. I hope you receive the proper care and get through whatever it is happening at this moment.

Good luck.

Reactions: LonelyKitten, avaruus and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
By the time you are burning up with fever, screaming with the crippling kidney pain and begging for relief I doubt you'll be physically able to get up and walk to a window, far less undetected, get it open and jump.
I am glad to be in pain like that

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and avaruus
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
This is unhealthy in every way possible

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, carac, F&Inside and 1 other person