notsohpy

notsohpy

Aug 18, 2024
Just how i enjoy the only Moment i feel Alive and truly myself, Driving my motorcycle down the road and closing my eyes. But its very Hard to do.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Fusil de chasse, très probablement. Une fois que j'en aurai envoyé un, le compte à rebours commencera. Le jour où j'irai le chercher sera le jour où je ferai un essai. Je n'en suis pas encore arrivée à ce point, mais je continue à y penser.
In france very hard to have this...

Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
SN seems like the way to go, but that's unrealistic for me to get atm. We'll see, maybe I'll come up with something more dramatic.

MaidenException

MaidenException

god makes no mistakes but he MaidenException
Sep 26, 2022
Nembutal if I can get my hands on it. I'm looking into other drugs used for physician-assisted suicide and anesthesia as well because of how hard Nembutal is to source. I don't plan on CTB immediately but I want to be able to have the option.

busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
waiting for delivery (around August 27), then will need to check the pureness. about that time my family will leave for vacation. Unfortunately, I will stay home with our dog, that is the reason why I can not CTB immediately (because who then take care of him). I will wait until the last day of their vacation and do everything about 12-16 hours before they return ( I will leave enough food and water for our dog so no worries)

UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

The one who almost got away
Feb 14, 2023
Current ctb idea is SN but seriously fucked at obtaining anymore.

No planB as of now

Chr0nicAnhedonic

Chr0nicAnhedonic

So much for stardust...
Oct 1, 2023
Hanging. Was initially going to do partial, but I saw a thread a couple days ago that's making me consider doing full suspension instead. Only problem is I don't really have a good anchor in my apartment.

N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Binge drinking until liver failure or alcohol poisoning.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Me jumping without drugs
I am afraid of SI kicking in and I want to suppress it. Hence the sedatives. Also I don't want my last moments to be painful I am afraid of pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree, SonicFan1994 and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
J'ai peur que le SI se déclenche et je veux le supprimer. D'où les sédatifs. De plus, je ne veux pas que mes derniers moments soient douloureux. J'ai peur de la douleur.
Ok i understand but even with drugs you could feel dolor

YuckyDucky

YuckyDucky

Dec 10, 2021
Just like it says in the title, what are you currently thinking?
I considered others, but have pretty much settled on hanging. I'm very confident I can construct a setup that won't fail and I will not be found too soon, which makes it about 99.999%, the best anyone could hope for.

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I have a few full bottles of gabapentin so I guess that would be the most accessible to me.

dagyu

dagyu

Aug 20, 2024
vsed, i thought about jumping or hanging but i'm not sure...

Waldorf&Statler

Waldorf&Statler

Feb 17, 2024
I have been feeling like this for 30 years and I'm exhausted.

banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
At risk of losing opportunity and window of time to use my preferred method (firearm) so I might just have to jump off the CTB bridge in town. But idk if it's high enough to do the job or if I'd be able to get myself off the ledge.