Exitwings

Exitwings

I have no wings and I must fly (it/its)
Dec 25, 2023
Respiratory distress?
afaik unconsciousness then brain doesn't get oxygen, shouldn't have the experience of asphyxiation?

Unless you meant "respiratory depression" in which case I think technically?

Last edited:
Reactions: Defenestration
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
I keep jumping back and forth between methods. I like the idea of using F but I'll probably end up od'ing on my meds. I've failed it before but after reading the pph I think I know where I fucked up and how to avoid that.

Otherwise gun range or full suspension. I also like the idea of hyperventilating and drowning w a big bag of rocks but I doubt I'd be able to do that

exitingtothevoid

exitingtothevoid

Aug 2, 2024
Exit Bag using either Nitrogen or Argon, whichever I can get easier when I need to CTB.

Reactions: outrider567
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
afaik unconsciousness then brain doesn't get oxygen, shouldn't have the experience of asphyxiation?

Unless you meant "respiratory depression" in which case I think technically?
Yes sorry respiratory depression

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Taking a lot of sedatives and painkillers and jumping off a building or lying on the train tracks. But I don't know how to get surgery-heavy pain killers.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Je prends beaucoup de sédatifs et d'analgésiques et je saute d'un immeuble ou je m'allonge sur les voies ferrées. Mais je ne sais pas comment me procurer des analgésiques puissants pour la chirurgie.
Me jumping without drugs

Reactions: nux_walpurgis
revontulet

revontulet

Aug 4, 2024
Hanging or drowning. Sn is good method but I don't know how to get it. I have seen some nembutal sellers online but these are 100% scams.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Pendaison ou noyade. Le Sn est une bonne méthode mais je ne sais pas comment l'obtenir. J'ai vu des vendeurs de Nembutal en ligne mais ce sont des arnaques à 100 %.
Yes 100/100 scams be careful

Reactions: Zhendou
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

for the first and last time i guess
Aug 15, 2024
I first thought about SN since it's cheap and legal in country, but I'm not sure because it is going to be really painful. Night night is more expensive but at least my last minutes will go easier.

Reactions: Defenestration and Zhendou
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
My method is Shallow water blackout or suffocation. Wished that I could have enough money to buy SN or N, also most likely my family would find it and open it before I could. I am not taking the risk. Ideally SN or N, but they are not accessible to me. I am stuck with Shallow water blackout or suffocation.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Ma méthode est la coupure d'électricité ou l'asphyxie en eau peu profonde. J'aurais aimé avoir assez d'argent pour acheter du SN ou du N, et il est fort probable que ma famille le trouverait et l'ouvrirait avant moi. Je ne prends pas de risque. Idéalement, du SN ou du N, mais ils ne me sont pas accessibles. Je suis coincé avec la coupure d'électricité ou l'asphyxie en eau peu profonde.
Drowning must be horrible😱😱😱

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Nembutal will use it soon 🔜

Reactions: Isbel88, Defenestration and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nitrogen--All I need to do is put the Hood on and turn on the gas

Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
I've ordered some sn, doubt it'll come through tbh
Other than that maybe I'll try hanging unsuccessfully but doubt

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
Just like it says in the title, what are you currently thinking?
Good old fashioned SN, or rope if the suppliers aren't legit. I'm going to only attempt around late September or early October though

H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
I'm only considering N. My life isn't so immediately painful that i need to go right now, but it's looking like my future is well and truly cooked and there's no point in going on.

But i want to enjoy the last days of my life, so i don't want the idea that i'm going to have to go through serious pain on my mind. When i do decide i want to enjoy my last few weeks and quietly drift off one night.

P

Privateer2368

Aug 18, 2024
Hanging. With a short rope.

Reactions: Evelyn Lane and Defenestration
two

two

she/her
Feb 17, 2024
I don't feel like CTBing right now, but if I did get to that point again, I would probably go with SN. Though, it's just so risky, since there are a lot of scams. Otherwise, full suspension, or jumping.

W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
SN or a gun. Whichever I get my hands on first.

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Full suspension hanging, but I need to investigate trees

Reactions: Evelyn Lane and Defenestration
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
If i didn't find sn in morocco ... I'll go for an overdose + rope

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
Shotgun, most likely. Once I send away for one, it will start the countdown. The day I go pick it up is the day I ctb. Haven't gotten quite to that point yet, but I keep thinking about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Fear of fails and great neurologic dicease after
The only issue I have with full suspension is if you're found early then you're brain damaged for life otherwise I'd say it's the most reliable method aside from SN and N