• Drowning

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Something Else/Other

Votes: 16 13.8%

• Total voters
dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
Inert gas is my pick from these. I would go firearm for reliability, but I just hate the scene it'd leave for whoever finds me. From what I know, inert gas seems relatively peaceful, successful, and quick. I've just never seriously considered because I don't have access/money to access the gas itself. My second pick would be injecting SN (if you can inject it?), orally just seems less reliable with the risk of vomiting. But I'm too scared getting caught in the ordering/shipping process and the consequences of that.

sunbleachedfliess

sunbleachedfliess

they/she
Oct 21, 2024
firearm for sure, and i'd do it outside, somewhere peaceful where i won't be found for a while. i always say if i'd had access to one when i was a teenager, i wouldn't be here anymore. i wish i could access one

Lish

Lish

I, too, shall burn
Jun 4, 2024
I've idealized SN and N for a while but there's no way I can get my hands on them or find a reputable source.

So, the most logical course of action would be by firearm. All I have to do is fill out paperwork, wait, save money, buy a firearm, and choose where/when I'll do it. I've had some practice shooting at the range and know that I should aim for the brain stem, so I'm not completely inexperienced.

It's the "save money" part that's the issue right now. As always, money is the root of so many issues.

MyaMia

MyaMia

Aug 21, 2023
I'd want to use a firearm just for how quick and easy it would be... if I didn't live in the UK where getting one is damned near impossible šŸ™ƒ

N

nexus2049

Apr 19, 2024
These all sound horrendous. I just want to lie down and be administered a cocktail of morphine and drugs by a calming professional and never wake up