• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Eternal nonexistence. This is all that I wish for.

Reactions: ToMoveOn and pthnrdnojvsc
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
i want to be a non existent/observable observer of the universe, i want to see everything there is to existence, alive or not, be it in this universe or another, i want to see it all and everything. i want to understand how everything works. how it will eventually end and how and if it will begin again. i want to learn everything.

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
Definitely Heaven where I could be reunited with my loved ones and my pets.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I don't want to be nothing, I want to be everything.

alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Non-existence cos I don't want to go thru everything again

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Eternal non existence

S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Option to try new timelines… or stay in a place of eternal love without pain .

S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
I would just want same chance again with myself, my life and don't do same mistakes
I would just want same chance again with myself, my life and don't do same mistakes

• Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer and annointed_towers
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
I'm glad that after Death is permanent non-existence. Can't wait to escape this evil life and evil prison world.
I'm glad that the accelerating expansion of the universe and law of entropy will end the universe forever
I really fear that we will always be in the worst case scenario (like other "big bangs") 😭😭😭 Eternal hell 😭😭😭

From the article you quoted:

"The universe could possibly avoid eternal heat death through random quantum tunneling and quantum fluctuations, given the non-zero probability of producing a new Big Bang creating a new universe in roughly 10101056​ years.[55]

Over an infinite amount of time, there could also be a spontaneous entropy decrease, by a Poincaré recurrence or through thermal fluctuations (see also fluctuation theorem).[56][57][58]

Massive black dwarfs could also potentially explode into supernovae after up to 1032000 years, assuming protons do not decay.[59]

The possibilities above are based on a simple form of dark energy. However, the physics of dark energy are still a very speculative area of research, and the actual form of dark energy could be much more complex."

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I really fear that we will always be in the worst case scenario (like other "big bangs") 😭😭😭 Eternal hell 😭😭😭

From the article you quoted:

"The universe could possibly avoid eternal heat death through random quantum tunneling and quantum fluctuations, given the non-zero probability of producing a new Big Bang creating a new universe in roughly 10101056​ years.[55]

Over an infinite amount of time, there could also be a spontaneous entropy decrease, by a Poincaré recurrence or through thermal fluctuations (see also fluctuation theorem).[56][57][58]

Massive black dwarfs could also potentially explode into supernovae after up to 1032000 years, assuming protons do not decay.[59]

The possibilities above are based on a simple form of dark energy. However, the physics of dark energy are still a very speculative area of research, and the actual form of dark energy could be much more complex."
No. those are just dumb theories no evidence. What has happened is the universe has always expanded and will continue to expand forever. already 97% of the galaxies are moving away from Earth faster than the speed of light the expansion is so fast. and 97% of the universe is forever unreachable . this universe will die and end and I'm glad. This is what is going to happen from that article.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Future_of_an_expanding_universe&wprov=rarw1

Current observations suggest that the expansion of the universe will continue forever. The prevailing theory is that the universe will cool as it expands, eventually becoming too cold to sustain life. For this reason, this future scenario once popularly called "Heat Death" is now known as the "Big Chill" or "Big Freeze".[1][2]
If dark energy—represented by the cosmological constant, a constant energy density filling space homogeneously,[3] or scalar fields, such as quintessence or moduli, dynamic quantities whose energy density can vary in time and space—accelerates the expansion of the universe, then the space between clusters of galaxies will grow at an increasing rate. Redshift will stretch ancient ambient photons (including gamma rays) to undetectably long wavelengths and low energies.[4] Stars are expected to form normally for 1012 to 1014 (1–100 trillion) years, but eventually the supply of gas needed for star formation will be exhausted. As existing stars run out of fuel and cease to shine, the universe will slowly and inexorably grow darker.[5][6] According to theories that predict proton decay, the stellar remnants left behind will disappear, leaving behind only black holes, which themselves eventually disappear as they emit Hawking radiation.[7] Ultimately, if the universe reaches thermodynamic equilibrium, a state in which the temperature approaches a uniform value, no further work will be possible, resulting in a final heat death of the universe.[8]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarni
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
No. those are just dumb theories no evidence. What has happened is the universe has always expanded and will continue to expand forever. already 97% of the galaxies are moving away from Earth faster than the speed of light the expansion is so fast. and 97% of the universe is forever unreachable . this universe will die and end and I'm glad. This is what is going to happen from that article.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Future_of_an_expanding_universe&wprov=rarw1

Current observations suggest that the expansion of the universe will continue forever. The prevailing theory is that the universe will cool as it expands, eventually becoming too cold to sustain life. For this reason, this future scenario once popularly called "Heat Death" is now known as the "Big Chill" or "Big Freeze".[1][2]
If dark energy—represented by the cosmological constant, a constant energy density filling space homogeneously,[3] or scalar fields, such as quintessence or moduli, dynamic quantities whose energy density can vary in time and space—accelerates the expansion of the universe, then the space between clusters of galaxies will grow at an increasing rate. Redshift will stretch ancient ambient photons (including gamma rays) to undetectably long wavelengths and low energies.[4] Stars are expected to form normally for 1012 to 1014 (1–100 trillion) years, but eventually the supply of gas needed for star formation will be exhausted. As existing stars run out of fuel and cease to shine, the universe will slowly and inexorably grow darker.[5][6] According to theories that predict proton decay, the stellar remnants left behind will disappear, leaving behind only black holes, which themselves eventually disappear as they emit Hawking radiation.[7] Ultimately, if the universe reaches thermodynamic equilibrium, a state in which the temperature approaches a uniform value, no further work will be possible, resulting in a final heat death of the universe.[8]

yeah good news, just too long to wait, but anyway this "waiting" is not really experienced by anyone, as it can't be included in one lifetime...

But it is "strange" that new objects are not formed to "fill the space"... Fortunately it doesn't work like this:-))

"The expansion of the universe is the increase in distance between gravitationally unbound parts of the observable universe with time.[1] It is an intrinsic expansion, so it does not mean that the universe expands "into" anything or that space exists "outside" it. To any observer in the universe, it appears that all but the nearest galaxies (which are bound to each other by gravity) recede at speeds that are proportional to their distance from the observer, on average. While objects cannot move faster than light, this limitation applies only with respect to local reference frames and does not limit the recession rates of cosmologically distant objects.

Even if the overall spatial extent is infinite and thus the universe cannot get any "larger", we still say that space is expanding because, locally, the characteristic distance between objects is increasing. As an infinite space grows, it remains infinite."

Z

zaza23

Apr 14, 2024
As much as I love animals I've never had pets I owned. Heaven with a load of dogs sounds lovely. But I'm not sure it would erase the memories and pain. Not sure that's ever clarified on the whole heaven thing. Eternal non-existence sounds good to me.

T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
eternal non-existence is the goal

M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
Non-existence cannot be scary. That's not possible. There'd be none to be scared. Were you scared before you existed? I don't think so. :)
Much better to go to a good place tho, in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: ToMoveOn and _AllCatsAreGrey_
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I just want it to stop. In ctb I hope for nonexistentce. In the past I was a member of a Hindu sect that believed in reincarnation. I'm afraid of that being true. At the same time, if it's true I'll continue to try to find a way to get out of the loop of samsara.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
After ctb, if you were given a choice, Would you choose eternal non-existence (it sounded abstract to me so i imagine non-existence as how I was before I was born: nothingness) or to be /to appear in heaven with your pets?
A more perfect existence. Like a refined version with much larger highs and far fewer lows. So- heaven sorta. I'd like to be able to think of things and have them exist; music and other media specifically.

needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
After ctb, if you were given a choice, Would you choose eternal non-existence (it sounded abstract to me so i imagine non-existence as how I was before I was born: nothingness) or to be /to appear in heaven with your pets?
every choice sounds bad right now :-(

Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
Either way really- though if I had to guess I woudent be going to heaven

Reactions: ToMoveOn