• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Again, my apologies on my sarcastic comments and as it turns out my lack of proper English, I'm not a native English speaker but that shouldn't be an excuse to get you worked up this much. Again, my apologies. I'll let mods answer to the rest of your requests but afaik, we are all outsiders from all over the world just looking for peace. I'm sorry you feel differently.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Linda
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I'll let mods answer to the rest of your requests but afaik, we are all outsiders from all over the world just looking for peace.

I disagree with the bolded part. At the time of writing you've made 3,083 messages in 8 months whereas I've made 440 posts in 2.5 years. In my lived experience on this forum over that time I've seen members treated differently based on their post history etc. Like for example @IntelligentLeg's thread. Or for instance, we know that this community doesn't hand out SN sources to people who are new or aren't regularly active on this forum etc. The reaction score is there for a reason & I've seen members just saying a few lines of nothingness & getting lots of kudos. Leading them to make ridiculous claims as they expect their "followers" to back them up.

@Old Friend also believes there is a cliqueness going on this forum. For me, I don't know how much I want to contribute here going forwards given this. Also @Old Friend hasn't posted much either recently. Regarding me getting wound up easily, yes it's because I've been subjected to all sorts of discrimination in my 42 years on this planet. Like rasicm which leads to more suicides;

There is some evidence that suicide rates are unequal between different ethnic groups.

...or sexism which leads to men killing themselves 3 times higher than women (any country you care to look at); https://www.priorygroup.com/blog/why-are-suicides-so-high-amongst-men

And I am also autistic hence why I am SO concerned about finding out the truth on this subject & others. That latter point is also what led me to write my books, i.e. finding out the TRUTH. Autistic ppl kill themselves 9 times higher than your average person;

Autistic adults with no learning Disability are 9 X more likely to die by suicide than the general population

As I say, the discriminations I've faced in my 42 years are the reason I am SO easily triggered by your (& others) winding up. Like you trying to twist my words about the Vodka thing which isn't down to being a native English speaker or not IMO. As you can google translate stuff. So any subsquent talking down to you was a DIRECT result of the Vodka thing which you started way before anything I did (like post #24). Yet suprisingly to me the Mods didn't do anything about that. I would like to know why???

Especially as I feel they have come down on me like a ton of bricks. For what, I am still confused over, as I've explained myself since & given examples in post #58. Hence why I am asking for clarification on this from the mods. As I'm sure everyone will agree, it is important the rules are the same for everyone. That means a newbie with 1 post is treated EXACTLY the same as someone with 3083 posts & is active daily on here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: rozeske
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Final one from me until the mods reply; But again in the interests of clarity of the forum rules. I would also like to find out why the bolded text below isn't considered "talking another member down" or "misinformation"?

Good thing you reported it. I'm already quite familiar with the list of your other, I hate to use the word ridiculous so many times, let's just say questionable plans to incorporate in to your ctb plan so I didn't bother to involve a Mod and just decided to point out your misleading suggestion myself, in the hopes of putting a stop to yet another one of the recent "SN is this SN is that" misguided claims.

Again I think it has nothing to do with being a native English speaker or not.

Personally I think the issue between us was an innocent misunderstand (so NO bad intentions on either side) initally. Which got out of hand because of you were judging me on my other threads on SN. NOT the evidence I was presenting within this thread. As I've NEVER once said OJ or Vit C replaces meth blue in anyway. In fact, Post #58 shows how I was being transparent against the risks prior to the mods getting involved. The more I think about it, the more I feel hard done by here so am questioning do I really want to help this community, going forwards? The mod's response will help me answer this.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@losing hope You know you are the one that got the mods involved in the first place!. It was just a regular thread about SN. You brought up OJ, you made those unnecessary comments that had nothing to do with sn or oj, you then reported it, you somehow lead the thread in to racism, sexism, spellings and grammar and whatever the hell it was you were babbling about. Now you are throwing tantrums because you didn't get your way? Because your "report" didn't get the response you expected?

What makes you think that you are here doing the rest of us service? Are you seriously threatening to leave the forum and take away your contribution?? Are you even for real? Where is this even coming from? Unbelievable!!!

Why don't you make a separate venting thread instead of derailing someone else's thread that was just about SN. Was all of this even necessary!?

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
@rozeske once again you are not even in the same solar system as the point I was making. Why don't you let the mods respond as you said you will, since IMO you are clearly winding things up on purpose now as your comment under your avatar suggests. Your the one derailing what should have been a routine discussion on OJ & Vit C from post #24 onwards, Given that point, I am therefore looking for CLARITY over the forum rules because from where I am sitting they are NOT being fairly implemented. Even you have admitted & apologised in post #61 over your sarcastic comments. Very dangerous given the context it was made in & the what the mods said about "misinformation". So I am interested to understand why no mod is picking you up on this? As I believe its because a "clique" seems to exist.

What makes you think that you are here doing the rest of us service?

Well telling people NOT to drink vodka after an SN attempt for a start. Don't you think that is a service? Also don't you think that is "misinformation". Also ask @Goku Black whether they respect my contributions on this forum or not. my reaction score is based purely on comments to help the community. Like when spent £30 on buying MDS SN which didn't get through UK customs & I warned the community over this like here; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637

Perhaps you should stop replying to me now. As I say you are winding me up & i think you have been doing it on purpose since post #24 here with your subsquent comments like "let the (truth) go" etc. I wish you the best on your journey for peace!

• Yay!
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sometimes i long for the eye roll reaction button, that's all your overreacting is making me do, just 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Sometimes i long for the eye roll reaction button, that's all your overreacting is making me do, just 🙄🙄🙄
exactly my thoughts with your contributions on this thread like "drink some Vodka after taking SN" or your various English mistakes. Which as I say is not because your native language, because your having no problem with language throwing abuse when you want to. On a suicide forum, as well!!!

• Yay!
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
exactly my thoughts with your contributions on this thread like "drink some Vodka after taking SN" or your various English mistakes. Which as I say is not because your native language, because your having no problem with language throwing abuse when you want to. On a suicide forum, as well!!!
No I didn't say that but anyways, again, you need to just let. it. go.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
post #29 in this thread;

But you also haven't provided any evidence that vodka wouldn't help me if I changed my mind. And the government hasn't funded for any research on that matter either sooo who is to say that it wouldn't be a good idea?

How is this NOT misinformation?

@rozeske you need to stop replying & let the mods reply.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Wll rply proprly whn hve Nergy

Lockng fr nw

Reactions: losing hope and rozeske
Status
Not open for further replies.