FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And by in peace I mean we should be able to have the option to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way without any risks, complications and pro-life interference or anti-choice rhetoric forced on us. The right to die is a human right to be respected, not something to be prevented.

Suicide prevention is just cruel and delusional, the idea of it feels so wrong especially as existence is just futile and meaningless suffering with no limit as to how much one can be tormented. Existence is the problem rather than the thoughts of suicide and people shouldn't have to delay the inevitable if they don't wish to in this pointless existence that was so harmfully imposed onto them in the first place.

Wishing not to delay the inevitable is always a valid way to feel, as after all existence just causes unnecessary pain and problems, and all that humans are doing is waiting to decay and die anyway.
I see suicide as a rational solution to avoid all future suffering in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place, to me it's the most important right having the ability to find permanent safety from suffering in this cruel and dangerous world where chance so senselessly determines everything. It's irrational to say that suicide is "wrong" as one cannot suffer from not existing anyway.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, Fall_Apart, floralheaddress and 5 others
F

Frankie@

Nov 29, 2023
And by in peace I mean we should be able to have the option to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way without any risks, complications and pro-life interference or anti-choice rhetoric forced on us. The right to die is a human right to be respected, not something to be prevented.

Suicide prevention is just cruel and delusional, the idea of it feels so wrong especially as existence is just futile and meaningless suffering with no limit as to how much one can be tormented. Existence is the problem rather than the thoughts of suicide and people shouldn't have to delay the inevitable if they don't wish to in this pointless existence that was so harmfully imposed onto them in the first place.

Wishing not to delay the inevitable is always a valid way to feel, as after all existence just causes unnecessary pain and problems, and all that humans are doing is waiting to decay and die anyway.
I see suicide as a rational solution to avoid all future suffering in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place, to me it's the most important right having the ability to find permanent safety from suffering in this cruel and dangerous world where chance so senselessly determines everything. It's irrational to say that suicide is "wrong" as one cannot suffer from not existing anyway.
I agree with all the things that you said . I just have one question for you what's keeping you alive till now ? if you have seen it all ? if you know all there it is ? all there is immense suffering that life has to offer ? then what's make you keep going ? I have seen a lot of posts by you and I am new here sorry if I missed something . I am just curious to know why haven't you opt out till yet ?

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree with all the things that you said . I just have one question for you what's keeping you alive till now ? if you have seen it all ? if you know all there it is ? all there is immense suffering that life has to offer ? then what's make you keep going ? I have seen a lot of posts by you and I am new here sorry if I missed something . I am just curious to know why haven't you opt out till yet ?
I don't understand what makes people think that everyone can easily access guaranteed and peaceful suicide methods, I mean this site is full of posts of people struggling to find ways to reliably die. I bet many on here would be long gone if we could just choose to easily die, we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible after all. And as well as the inaccessibility of methods what I'd fear is a suicide attempt going wrong, just leading to more suffering as a result.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I would be so massively relieved if something like sarco pods or nembutal was made freely available to anyone who is having to endure unbearable suffering.
To me, all suffering is the same wether it be physical, mental, or existential.
It's disgusting how people in power decide what we should or shouldn't do with our own bodies.
Who the hell do they think they are to do such a thing ?
They are nothing but sadistic control freaks who pretend to care for us yet obviously hate us.
Only a sick and twisted society would want to perpetuate human suffering instead of doing the humane and righteous thing by making a peaceful and reliable exit possible.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and DEATH IS FREEDOM
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Fear of death and dying alone (without a doctor) keep me alive - nor can I get hold of lethal medication. Suicide is harder for some people than others. Death is the unknown and the most terrifying thing we have to go through. Several times, I have made up my mind but then courage has failed me. The situation will not improve when the society does everything to prevent suicide. The society forces people to live in a world where we all must die. I would have no problem venturing into death if I could die with doctor´s help, which we should all be able to do. However, I can´t go on living like this until I reach old age. I want to live and die with dignity.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023

I agree it's my life my body fuck the government religious zealots and pro lifers

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and pthnrdnojvsc