FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired.
No matter what I'll always feel so tired and it's the kind of tiredness that only eternal sleep can take away for me and bring me peace from. I'm so tired of suffering in this existence that just brought me so much pain and I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place, personally I find it tiring to simply exist and I suffer simply from existing, to me existing truly is only suffering and I'm so tired of it.

I just want to never wake again, non-existence where I cannot suffer in any way where all is forgotten about is all that's desirable to me, I just want eternal sleep to bring me peace from all the pain and suffering, personally I'd be so relieved to finally cease existing and never think or feel ever again. I find it a burden to be conscious and aware at all, I see it as so dreadful to wake again into this existence where there is all this endless suffering that just continues and what is so horrific to me is how existing can easily get way more unbearable and torturous. Personally I just wish to be unaware of this cruel, futile existence that just caused immense amounts of harm, tormenting existing beings as a result, it causes me so much pain how I cannot just choose to never wake again as I'm always so tired. Ceasing to exist would be the only relief for me, I'd never wish to be burdened with this existence, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence, to me it just feels so cruel how I cannot just die painlessly as non-existence is all I hope for, I'm just so tired, I only wish to never suffer again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence was always too cruel for me.
It truly always was, I certainly was never meant for the cruelty of suffering in this existence, personally I only hope and wish to never suffer again, only death can bring me peace from an existence so cruel and painful. To exist in the first place is always something deeply undesirable and hopeless to me, I'd never wish for such, for me death would be a relief if it means I never suffer again and I'm permanently safe from all cruelty and harm, I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity incapable of thinking, feeling experiencing anything at all, to me true peace could only lie in eternal sleep where all is forgotten about for me.

In my case I should have died a while ago but really I never should have suffered at all, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer in this existence and the pain just continues, in fact it'll always will until death erases it all for me anyway, I only hope for non-existence as only then will I be unable to suffer, I only wish for the eternal absence of all suffering and harm. The way I see it to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing even way worse suffering at any moment and I just don't want to suffer at all, I just want peace instead. I only hope for peace from the terrible cruelty of existing where there is all this pain and torment all for the sake of it in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, to me existence is the most terrible tragedy, to me it'll always feel like a mistake to exist, all I hope for and wish for is to never exist again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish I never suffered more than anything.
More than anything I truly wish I never suffered in this cruel, torturous existence, personally I find it so painful how I was forced into existence and have to suffer so much as a result, I'd never wish for existence but rather I just wish for the absence of it, I wish I never existed as if I was never forced here I wouldn't be able to suffer in any way.

Never existing at all would have prevented all my suffering, all of which was completely futile and unnecessary in the first place, no matter what I'll always find it so dreadful and hopeless to exist. I could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence I always saw as a terrible, tragic mistake but now that I suffer and have suffered for so long I only hope for permanent peace from the cruelty and futility of existence where I'm just waiting to die anyway. I'd never wish for existence, I never would have chose it under any circumstance and now I suffer so much because I was forced here, to me existing was always so burdensome.

I see it as a burden to wake again and have to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence there was never a need for at all, I could never see existence as something desirable but rather it's something that only ever brought me suffering that I'd prefer to avoid no matter what. I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence and I find it so painful how I cannot just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep especially as I never would have wished for any of this, I was never meant to exist and never should have existed, I'd always prefer to not exist as only then am I unable to suffer but of course I wish I never suffered more than anything, I'd never wish for the terrible pain of existing.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only finding comfort in death.
In my case I truly have only ever found comfort in death as I believe it to simply be permanent nothingness, an eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering where all is finally forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer anymore. The peace of never suffering again truly has been all I've ever hoped and wished for, no matter what I'd never wish for all the pain and torment of existing where there's all this suffering all for the sake of it rather I just hope for nothingness. I want to never be able to think or feel, I wish to never experience anything at all, I want nothing in this cruel, torturous existence to be able to matter to me with me finally at peace instead, free from all the suffering this existence causes.

I'm always so tired of existing here which is why I only find comfort in death, I just want some peace, I just want to rest and for me there could never be any peace in this existence that just caused me to suffer. I'll always find it so painful to exist and as long as I suffer in this existence I'll only and always wish for death, I only wish to be unable to suffer, I only hope to be permanently free from this existence, in an existence where there is all this endless cruelty with no limit as to how much one can suffer I only hope and wish for death. I only want the peace of death to take away my suffering, death truly has been the only comfort for me in an existence I never would have chose that just brought me so much pain.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Absence of painless ways
Personally I find it so cruel how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to finally be free from the terrible cruelty and torment of existence, I find it horrific how despite the fact that existence causes all this suffering there still isn't the option to be euthanised to permanently escape from an existence that just leads to decay and death anyway.

Having the option to just die in peace would be such a relief for me, in fact it'd be the only relief, I only hope to never suffer in this existence again, I've suffered so much for so long and I find it so tiring and painful to simply exist. For me suicide would be suffering prevention as it'd prevent all future unnecessary suffering in this existence I'd never wish for, I was never meant for that just caused me pain, I find it terrifying how a human can exist for so long just to be tortured and tormented by old age.

I never wanted to suffer in the first place and the fact that the suffering can continue for so much longer with no limit as to how much agony one can feel is horrifying to me, it's just so terrible and cruel how I cannot just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep to escape from all this. I just want some peace and for me it could never exist in the torment of being burdened with this existence where there's all this endless suffering and to me existence truly did cause nothing but suffering, existence just feels like a terrible tragedy, one that I'd always prefer to forget about and would never wish for no matter what.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wished for existence.
In my case I truly did never wish for existence, just existing in general will always be completely undesirable to me no matter what, I should have ceased existing a while ago but really I never should have suffered at all, it's so painful how I had to suffer in this existence that to me was just a terrible, tragic mistake.

I'd never wish for the pain of existing but rather I'd prefer to always avoid such, for me existence would be something I'd prefer to erase and forgotten about, I'm always wishing I could erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all. I'd never wish for existence in fact for me wanting death is all I know, I've only ever hoped to not exist where I cannot suffer and cannot be harmed in any way but of course the suffering continues instead and I'm trapped in this existence I never would have chose just wishing for some peace.

I only hope to never suffer in this existence again as I've suffered so much for so long in fact to me existing feels like nothing but suffering and I suffer simply from existing, I'd never wish for the cruel, painful and torturous burden that is human existence where there is all this endless cruelty and torment all for the sake of it. I personally don't see any value in being concious and aware suffering in this futile existence rather I just hope for the absence of existence where I cannot be harmed in any way, I just wish to never wake again where all is gone for me which is why I find it so painful how I cannot just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep to escape from this existence I'd never wish for.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death as a relief.
For me personally the only relief could ever lie in death, I only hope to be non-existent incapable of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence that just caused me so much pain, in my case death really is the only comfort as I believe it to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about for me and I'm finally unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in anyway.

All I see as desirable is never existing again, what comforts me about death is that if I no longer exist then existence will no longer be my problem and nothing can matter to me anymore, all I wish for is to be permanently unconscious, I never wish to think and feel, I never wish to experience anything at all. To simply be conscious and aware is such a terrible, futile and torturous burden to me that just causes and brings suffering and I just don't want to suffer in any way rather I just wish to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and finally be at peace, I'd just never wish to exist and as long as I exist here I'll suffer.
I'm so tired of suffering in this painful existence, I only hope and wish for death, to me existence was always a terrible mistake, it's something I'd never wish for that just caused me to suffer, death would be the only relief for me if it means I never suffer again, I find it deeply undesirable to exist at all and all I hope for is peace from this existence I never would have chose, I just want death to take away all the suffering, I just wish for an dreamless, eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence just causes all this endless suffering.
It truly does cause all this endless suffering which to me is so terrible and horrific, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence rather I only hope for the peace of never existing again where there is no more pain, no more torment and no more cruelty.

I personally will always see it as so dreadful to exist at all, to exist as a conscious being capable of suffering to unlimited amounts is something deeply undesirable to me that I'd prefer to avoid no matter what, I'm always so tired of suffering in this painful, torturous existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. There's just so much pain in how I had to exist especially as it isn't like I could suffer from never existing at all, I find it such a terrible tragedy how existence causes all this pain and suffering all for the sake of it just for one to decay and die anyway, to me existence itself is the true problem as after all it's the source of all suffering, it's the ultimate cause of all that torments existing beings.

The suffering that this existence causes is endless and I just don't want to suffer in any way, I wish I never suffered in the first place, more than anything I wish I stayed unaware of something so incredibly cruel and painful as existence which just brings so much suffering. In fact to me existence truly is nothing but pain and it's pain that only death can bring me peace from, all I hope is to never suffer in this existence ever again, I've suffered so much for so long, there's so much pain in how I cannot just die painlessly to finally escape from all this suffering.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always wishing I could just erase my existence.
I truly do always wish I could erase my existence, I want it to be like I never suffered in this cruel, torturous and painful existence at all and to be able to erase my existence would bring me so much peace, it'd be such a relief for me to finally be unable to suffer and be free from the burden of existence.

Personally I just want nothingness instead of all this terrible cruelty and suffering, I just want all the suffering to disappear, it's so painful how I had to suffer in this existence in the first place, I don't wish to feel anymore pain rather I just wish for all to be erased for me. I just hope and wish to never exist again, I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel but rather I just want some peace instead, being able to erase my existence would solve everything for me, I just want this existence that only ever caused me to suffer to be all forgotten about and for it to be like I never existed at all.

I'm always so tired of suffering and it's the kind of tiredness that only death can take away for me, I wish to erase my existence as I always saw my existence as a mistake, I was never meant to exist, I never should have existed and I see it as such a terrible tragedy how I did. I suffer so much just from existing, I wish I could just erase my existence and never suffer again, I just wish to be at peace where the cruelty and torment of existence is no longer my concern.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never meant for the terrible cruelty and suffering of existing.
I truly was never meant for any of this terrible cruelty which is why it's so painful how I have to exist, there's so much pain in how I was forced into this cruel, torturous existence where I suffer so unnecessarily just hoping and wishing to never wake again. And what is so terrible is how existing can easily get way more unbearable leading to way worse agony and torture, I only hope and wish to die so I can never suffer ever again, all I hope for is peace from this existence that so tragically caused so much suffering.

To me existence is something horrific, I see it as an imposition that just causes endless amounts of suffering all for the sake of it and it feels so incredibly cruel how despite this I still cannot just have the option of a death like never waking again even know I cannot suffer from not existing at all and I never would have chosen or wished for any of this in the first place, I just want death to take away all my suffering.

I just want this painful, torturous existence to disappear into nothingness where I cannot feel anymore pain, to me existence just feels like the most horrific tragedy that serves no function but to cause existing beings to suffer and trap them in existences so cruel and painful until they die anyway. I'd never wish for this immense cruelty but rather I only hope for the absence of all that torments existing beings, I never should have existed, I was never meant to exist, to exist at all will always be a curse to me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is a trap.
It truly is the way I see existence, I see it as a trap that only ever caused me to suffer and I'm always so tired of being trapped in this cruel, torturous existence, personally I find it so painful how I was forced into existence in the first place having to suffer so much as a result. It's so agonising to me how there isn't the option for me to just painlessly die even know existence causes such immense harm with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, personally I'd rather prevent my suffering than prolong it just to risk suffering way more unbearably in an existence I never would have wished for that I never would have chosen.

There's so much pain in how I continue to suffer trapped in this existence just hoping and wishing to be gone, to me existence truly is the most futile and torturous burden that just caused me pain and I find it so painful to simply exist, if it's up to me I'd choose to never wake again so I can finally be free from all the suffering, I only hope to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep so I can be at peace. For me peace truly could only ever lie in non-existence, I only hope and wish for death to take away all the suffering, I only wish for an eternal, dreamless sleep free from all pain and suffering, it's something so painful to be trapped in this existence and it feels like I've suffered so much for so long, I'm always so tired of it all. To me existence itself will always be the true problem as it's the source of all suffering and as long as I exist I'll suffer, it's suffering that only death can bring me peace from.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just don't wish to experience anything at all.
In my case what I ultimately have a problem with is existence itself, I've never wished to exist and never would do under any circumstance, I never should have suffered in this existence and I was never meant to exist, I just don't wish to experience anything at all rather all I wish for is to be permanently unable to suffer in any way. For me existing as a conscious being is such a futile and torturous burden that just caused me to suffer and just brought me pain, personally I find it so painful to simply exist, there's so much pain in how I was burdened with this existence where I'm just hoping and wishing to never wake again.

To me existence truly is such a cruel, harmful imposition that just causes suffering, to be conscious of this is a curse to me especially as there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel all while they are just destined to decay and die anyway, I'm so tired of being burdened with this existence. I'd never wish to experience anything at all rather I just wish to be at true permanent peace where I cannot be harmed and cannot suffer in any way, I'll always see existence was always so unnecessary in the first place, it just created pain and problems there was never a need for tormenting existing beings all for the sake of it. I'll always see existing will always be so undesirable, no matter what I'd prefer to not exist and peace for me could only lie in never existing again where all is finally forgotten about, I only hope to never exist, I only hope to be unable to suffer.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wishing for peace.
In my case I truly have only ever hoped and wished for some peace and for me peace could only lie in never suffering in this existence again, I just wish for an eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering where I cannot be harmed in any way. For me personally only never existing again is what I wish for, I just want to be free from all suffering and to me existing will always feel like nothing but suffering, I suffer simply from existing and I'm always so tired of it.

I just wish for true permanent peace and I'd always prefer to not exist, the cruelty, futility and hopelessness of existence could never be desirable to me rather it's something so painful I'd prefer to avoid no matter what. Existence just feels like a terrible, tragic mistake to me, it's something I'd never wish for at all rather I'd prefer to forget about and erase my existence, I wish to fall into an dreamless eternal sleep where nothing can matter to me and this existence is no longer my problem. That to me is true peace, I'd never wish for existence, I find it so dreadful to suffer in this existence and only eternal sleep can take away my suffering, in my case I've only ever wished for peace, I've only ever wished for all to be forgotten about in eternal sleep. I've suffered so much for so long and I'm always so tired of suffering here, I only hope for no more pain, no more cruelty, I suffer so much from how I cannot just eternally fall asleep.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only wanting death.
In my case I truly have only ever wanted and wished for death, I never would have chose existence in the first place and of course if it's up to me I never would have suffered at all but now that I'm burdened with this cruel, futile existence all I can hope for is to never exist again.
In this existence where there is all this cruelty and suffering death truly is the only peace for me, I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep where I cannot suffer in any way and all is finally forgotten about for me, I just wish for death to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace from this existence that just brought me pain.

Personally I just find it so undesirable to exist in general, I don't wish to experience anything at all rather I just wish to be non-existent for all eternity incapable of suffering and incapable of being harmed in any way, I find it so unnecessary to exist as well. To me existence just feels like a mistake that just created so much pain and problems there was never a need for at all just tormenting existing beings, all that appeals to me is never existing again, I never wished to exist at all. I personally could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence rather I'd wish to avoid existence no matter what, I never wish to experience anything at all, I just want some peace instead and for me peace could only lie in being permanently unconscious, I don't wish to suffer in any way and in this existence there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, all I hope for is to never wake again where this existence is finally no longer my problem.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of suffering until old age horrifies me.
Personally I find it horrific how the suffering can continue for so long just for one to be tortured and tormented by old age, I'd never wish for such rather all I want is to painlessly cease existing where I cannot suffer anymore and cannot be harmed in any way. I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, all I wish for is an eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering, I could never see existence as something desirable but rather to me it's just something that harms and torments existing beings until they die anyway, personally I'd always prefer to prevent my suffering rather than prolong it and end up in a situation of way worse torture, it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long just to decay and deteriorate suffering way more unbearably.

I'd never wish for something so horrific but rather I just wish for the permanent absence of all suffering and harm where I cannot feel anymore pain and all is forgotten about for me, I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel, torturous existence no matter what, I see it as a curse to suffer in this existence. To me it'd be agonising to suffer until old age in this existence I never would have chosen or wished for, I see existence as a burden that only death can bring me peace from and it causes me so much pain how I cannot just die painlessly to escape from all the terrible cruelty and suffering, I've already suffered for long enough, more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence at all, to me existing truly is so painful, only death can bring me peace from the pain this existence causes me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing to me is always undesirable no matter what.
I'll always find it so undesirable to exist, personally I'd never wish to exist, for me existing means suffering and I suffer simply from existing, I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence that just brought me pain in the first place. Personally I just don't see it as desirable to be conscious in this existence at all, to me it's a burden to have to exist and experience anything at all. I just find existing to be so futile and unnecessary as well, the way I see it, it just creates so much problems, pain and suffering there was never a need for, tormenting existing beings and causing them to suffer until they die anyway, I'd never wish for the terrible pain of existing but rather I only hope and wish for the peace of never existing again where I cannot suffer in any way.

I'll always find it so painful to exist, I'll always see it as so burdensome to wake again, I personally just wish and hope for some peace and for me there could never be any in the cruelty and futility of existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer all while they are just destined to decay and die anyway. Only non-existence is desirable to me, I never would have wanted or chosen existence, to me it just feels like a mistake to exist, one so terrible and torturous, personally I find it dreadful how I had to exist in the first place where I suffer so much as a result of being forced here, I find existing to be so undesirable in general, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering all for the sake of it.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish to never wake again.
All I hope and wish for is to never wake again, I wish for death to bring me peace from this painful, torturous existence I never would have wished for that I never would have chose, to never wake again would be all that's ideal to me. I'm so tired of suffering in this existence and as long as I exist I'll suffer, it's suffering that only death can take away for me.

It just causes me so much pain how I cannot just choose to never wake again, I wish for a death like never waking again to finally bring me relief from the torment of existence, I just want to never wake again where all is finally forgotten about for me and I cannot be harmed in any way, I only hope for true peace and for me peace could only exist in never suffering again.

For me existing truly was always such a hopeless, painful burden that I'd always prefer to avoid no matter what, I've always and only wished for death but of course I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, I wish I never became aware of something as cruel and harmful as existence which just torments existing beings all for the sake of it. I only hope to never wake again as only then will I be incapable of suffering with all finally forgotten about for me, to me existing is nothing but suffering and I suffer simply from existing, I only wish for the peace of an eternal sleep where this existence is no longer my problem, I'd never wish for existence, only never existing again is desirable to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence just causes endless amounts of suffering.
That is why I only hope and wish for death, personally I find it so horrific how existence causes all this endless suffering torturing and tormenting existing beings as a result. No matter what I'd never wish to exist, there's just so much pain, so much cruelty in existing. To me existence just feels like a terrible tragic mistake that just brings pain, it's terrifying to me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they suffer in this pointless existence, in fact to me existence feels like nothing but suffering all of which I see as so unnecessary in the first place.

It's so painful and dreadful how I had to exist at all even know it isn't like I could be harmed by never existing at all, more than anything I wish I suffered but now that I do exist all I wish and hope for is to never exist again, I just want death to take away all the terrible cruelty and suffering and finally bring me peace. I never should have existed and was never meant to exist at all, only non-existence is what I hope for as only then am I unable to suffer in any way, I wish to be permanently unaware of this terrible, torturous existence that only ever caused me to suffer. To me it'll always just feels like a mistake to exist, I'd be relieved to never exist again in fact it'd be the only relief for me, I only wish to be permanently safe from all harm and suffering, I only wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep but of course sadly I suffer instead just hoping and wishing to be gone.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always wishing to disappear.
I always just wish to disappear, I wish I could erase this cruel, torturous existence so it's like I never suffered at all but of course the suffering just continues. I'd never wish for the terrible pain and cruelty of existence but rather I just wish to disappear, I wish to never suffer again, I just want some peace and for me peace could never lie in this painful existence which just caused me so much harm in the first place.

I always just wish to disappear as I'm just not meant for something as horrific as existence that just tortures and torments existing beings all for the sake of it, I'm not meant for the terrible cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence rather I'm only meant to never exist again. I wish I could just disappear with all finally forgotten about for me, I only wish for death to take away all my pain, there truly is so much pain in existing and as long as I exist I'll suffer. To disappear from this existence really would solve everything for me, I just want all to be erased for me, I only wish for peace from the burden of existence and I'll always find it so burdensome to exist no matter what, existence to me was always a tragic mistake and all I hope for now is for death to bring me peace. I only wish for the peace of never suffering again where all is forgotten about for me, it brings me so much pain how I cannot just choose to erase my existence, it's all I've ever hoped for, I only hope for the absence of all harm and suffering where finally I can be at peace.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feels like I've suffered for so long.
It really does feel like I've suffered in this existence for such a long time, it's far too long for me, personally I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, I wish I was never forced into this existence that only ever caused me to suffer. To me it'll always feel so dreadful and hopeless to exist, there's so much pain in how I had to suffer at all especially as it isn't like I could be harmed by never existing, to me existence truly was completely unnecessary in the first place, just tormenting existing beings and causing pain and creating problems there was never a need for at all.

I'll always see existing as so burdensome and completely undesirable in every way, I'm always and only wishing for death, only death can bring me peace from the torment of existing. To me existing will always be nothing but suffering and it feels like I've suffered for so long, what terrifies me is how the suffering can continue for much longer with no limit as to how much agony one can feel. Personally I just don't wish to suffer in any way but rather I just wish for some peace instead, I'm always so tired of suffering, if it's up to me I never would have chosen existence and it's just so painful how I cannot have a death like never waking again to finally free myself from all the suffering. It truly does feel like I've suffered for so long in this cruel, torturous existence and it's suffering that only death can take away for me, I'll only be at peace once I no longer suffer here.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death will always be something positive to me.
For me no matter what death will always be something positive as after all it's the end of me suffering in this cruel, torturous existence, I only hope for death where all is forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer ever again, I only wish for the absence of all suffering. I only wish for the peace of an dreamless eternal sleep where this existence is no longer my problem and no longer my concern, I wish for nothing to be able to matter to me, I wish for death to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace. For me peace could only ever lie in being unconscious for all eternity, no matter what I'd always prefer to forget about something as painful as existence, I want all to be forgotten about for me in death and I believe death to simply be nothingness which is why it's something positive to me, I only see never suffering in this existence as being desirable.

Death will always be something positive to me personally as after all if I don't exist then I cannot suffer in any way, all my suffering is ultimately as a result of existence itself, I see existence as such a horrific tragedy that I've only ever wished to be permanently free from. I'd always prefer to not exist especially as there is no limit as to how much I can suffer in this existence I always saw as so futile and unnecessary that just leads to decay and death anyway. If I'm dead then I cannot be harmed in any way and to be permanently free from all suffering and harm is all I wish for, in an existence so cruel and painful where there is all this endless cruelty and suffering death truly would be the only relief for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for painless method.
All I hope and wish for is to painlessly cease existing, I hope for a death like never waking again so I can finally find peace from all this cruelty and suffering. In an existence so painful death truly would be the only peace for me, I suffer so much from how I cannot just painlessly die to prevent all future suffering in an existence I never would have chosen. There's just so much pain in how I cannot just die in peace even know existence truly is so cruel and torturous, I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence but rather it's something I'd prefer to avoid no matter what, I wish for a painless method as only non-existence is desirable to me, all I hope for is to never wake again where I finally cannot suffer and cannot be harmed in any way.

I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence, it's just so painful to be trapped here just hoping and wishing to be gone, death truly is all that could bring me peace, in fact to painlessly die would solve everything for me and bring me peace from an existence that just caused me to suffer. To me existence itself is the true problem, I find it so horrific how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence that can continue for so long just for one to be tortured decaying from old age. I wish for a painless method as to me existence truly will always be deeply hopeless and so undesirable, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence but rather all I wish for is to never suffer again.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only hoping for death.
All I truly hope for and wish for is death, I only hope to be permanently free from this existence that just caused me nothing but suffering, to me only never existing again is desirable as after all if I don't exist then I cannot suffer in any way and to never suffer again is all I've wished for. I've suffered so much for so long and I'm always so tired of suffering here, all I hope is for death to take away all my suffering and bring me peace from this existence I never would have chosen.

To me non-existence is always preferable no matter what, I see existence as so unnecessary, so undesirable, so cruel, painful and torturous with no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this existence that just leads to decay and death anyway, I find it a burden to experience anything at all. I always hope for death but more than anything I wish I never existed, I wish I stayed permananently unaware of the cruelty and futility of existence where there is all this suffering all for the sake of it, in fact to me existing is nothing but suffering and I never wish to suffer again. It causes me so much pain how I cannot just have a death like never waking again to finally escape from all the suffering in this existence that I just saw as a terrible, tragic mistake in the first place. For me personally never existing again would be a relief, in fact it'd be the only relief, I was never meant for the cruelty and hopelessness of suffering in this existence and it's something I'd never wish for no matter what.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just too cruel.
It truly is too cruel which is a reason as to why I'd always prefer to not exist as only then am I unable to suffer and unable to be harmed in any way and I'm always so tired of suffering in this painful, torturous existence. The cruelty of existence where there is no limit as to how much I can suffer is something deeply undesirable to me that I'd always prefer to avoid, there's so much pain in how I was forced into this existence so cruel where I suffer so much as a result with no limit as to how unbearable the pain of existing can get.

I'll always see it as a curse to exist no matter what, one that just causes so much harm and endless amounts of suffering and I just don't wish to suffer in anyway rather I just wish to be at true permanent peace for all eternity incapable of feeling any pain. Only never existing again is desirable to me, all I hope for is to cease existing where nothing in this cruel existence can matter to me and finally I'm at peace unconscious for all eternity. I'd never wish for existence no matter what, I'll always see it as such a horrific, terrible tragedy to suffer in this existence, for me death truly is the only relief, all I hope and wish is for death to bring me peace from all this cruelty and torment, I was never meant to suffer at all and more than anything I wish I never did. Existence is just too painful to me, there's just so much cruelty in existing, for me peace could only lie in never existing again where all is finally forgotten about and I cannot suffer in any way.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only wish to never wake again.
To fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and never suffer in this existence again truly has been all I've ever hoped for, to me eternal sleep where I cannot suffer in any way and all is finally forgotten about for me has really been all I've ever seen as desirable. I'd never wish for the torment of suffering in this existence, I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of existing but rather I'd prefer to not exist at all. For me peace could only ever lie in eternal sleep, I only hope to be unconscious for all eternity where this existence is no longer my problem and finally nothing can matter to me, I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence and it really feels like I've suffered for so long.

I just wish for death to take away all my pain and finally bring me peace, I wish to never wake but really I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, it's so painful how I had to suffer in this existence, I'll always find it so dreadful and hopeless to exist. To me existence truly was always the most terrible tragedy and I was never meant for any of this, I wouldn't have chose any of this which is why all I hope and wish for is to never wake again, I've always just wished to never wake, personally only ceasing to exist can bring me any relief. I'd never wish to experience anything at all rather I only wish for permanent nothingness, it'd bring me so much peace to be permanently free from all suffering, under no circumstances would I wish for existence rather I just hope for the absence of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only in death can I find safety from suffering.
I only hope and wish for non-existence as only then will I be permanently safe from all suffering and harm and to never suffer again is all I wish for, I'm so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence that I never would have wished for.
I'd always prefer to not exist as if I'm dead then nothing can matter to me, I cannot be harmed in any way and this existence will no longer be my concern yet as long as I exist there is no limit as to how much I can suffer and what terrifies me is how this existence can continue for so long. To me existing truly is such a futile and pointless burden that just brings pain and causes suffering all for the sake of it all of which was so unnecessary to me in the first place all while one is just waiting to die anyway.

Personally I just don't wish to suffer rather I just wish to be non-existent incapable of suffering in any way, I personally could never see any point or value in suffering in this existence rather existing will always be burdensome to me and it's a burden that just caused endless amounts of suffering, I see it as so harmful to suffer in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything. In fact to me existence caused nothing but harm in the first place which is why I only hope for the absence of existence, for me peace could only lie in never suffering again where all is finally forgotten about, I only hope for non-existence, to permanently escape from all the suffering is all I've ever seen as desirable.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, CTB Dream and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I just want to say that I spent most of my day reading your vents on this thread because it calms me down as it feels like I'm understood when I read your vents. Just like you, I also find existence to be a hellish, tortuous abomination that was a mistake and should be eradicated. It really is so unfair how pro lifers force us to stay alive even though death is inevitable. You also understand that it's existence itself that is hellish and cruel. Most people on SS don't attribute existence itself to being the root cause of all of our suffering and I don't understand why as everything wrong that's happening in life is because of existence (and other humans) itself.

I was going to thank you for your vents here but I think that would be a selfish thing to say as, after all, the only reason why I'm able to read your vents in the first place is because you are alive and suffering. You deserve permanent non existence and I'd rather have it where you were dead and no longer suffering instead of you being alive just so I could read your vents here. You really do deserve eternal peace, in fact, we all do. I will always loathe society for making euthanasia a crime and for making us suffer in existence for as long as possible. I really hope that you find eternal peace as quickly as possible

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just hope to die painlessly.
Personally I find it horrific how I cannot choose to be euthanised even despite how existence causes all this endless suffering and harm with no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel, painful existence but rather I just hope to painlessly not exist. There's just so much pain in how I was forced into existence and have to suffer so much as a result yet I cannot just painlessly die to escape from it all, I just hope for a death like never waking again to finally bring me peace from all this suffering, I'd never wish for the torment of existing.

In fact to me existing feels like nothing but suffering, I suffer because I exist and all I hope for is to never suffer again, it terrifies me how a human can suffer for so long in this existence just to be tortured and tormented by old age which is why it's agonising how I cannot just easily find peace from all this. If it's up to me I never would have chosen existence, to me it feels like a curse to suffer in this existence, I find existing deeply undesirable in every single way. Existing truly does just cause so much pain and bring so much suffering, I'm so tired of suffering here, I really was never meant to exist and as long as I exist I'll only and always wish for death, I find it so painful to exist, I just wish to painlessly die so I can finally never suffer again, I just want nothingness in my case, only death can bring me peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always so tired of suffering.
I always feel so tired of suffering in this existence and the tiredness I feel is such that only death can bring me peace from, simply just existing is so tiring to me and I've always felt so tired, it's tiring to have to suffer in this existence I never would have chose that I was never meant for, existence truly did bring me nothing but pain and I suffer simply from existing. All I've ever hoped for is to never wake again but of course the suffering just continues instead and I'll suffer as long as I exist here, I'll suffer until someday I'll be at peace and for me peace could only lie in never existing again, I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep and to sleep is all I wish for, simply being conscious is painful to me.

For me existence truly was a mistake, it's just so terrible and dreadful to me how there's all this suffering for the sake of it with no limit as to how much one can suffer, I'm so incredibly tired of it all and I know that no matter what I'd never wish for existence. I'd never wish for the terrible cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence, simply just existing is enough to make me wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where I finally cannot suffer anymore. I'd always prefer to die but I wish I never existed and I never should have existed at all, I'll always be so tired of suffering no matter what, I only hope and wish for death to take away my tiredness so finally I can be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never wish for the torment of existence.
No matter what I truly would never wish for the torment of existence where there is all this cruelty and suffering all for the sake of it, I'd never wish to exist at all but rather I just wish for nothingness, I wish for an eternal, dreamless sleep free from all pain and suffering where all is finally forgotten about for me and I cannot suffer in any way. To me existing is deeply undesirable in every way, I find it such a horrible, terrible painful tragedy to exist and I could never see any point and value to suffering for decades longer just to be tortured and tormented by old age, the thought of suffering until old age is horrific to me.

I only hope for a painless death instead of all this terrible, pointless suffering, to me existence itself is the true problem, it terrifies me how a human can exist for so long with no limit as to how much they can suffer, I already feel like I've suffered for so long right now, I should have ceased existing a while ago but really I never should have suffered at all. Personally I see it as a curse to exist, to me existence truly just causes suffering and harm, I only hope and wish to never suffer again, I'd be relieved to finally cease existing, I believe death to simply be nothingness and nothing is all I hope for, only eternal sleep can bring me peace from the torment of existence, I'm always so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, ijustwishtodie and CTB Dream