FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing will always be completely undesirable to me.
No matter what existing truly will always be completely undesirable to me, I'd never wish to suffer in this cruel and futile existence but rather I just wish for the peace of never existing again where I cannot be harmed in any way and all is finally forgotten about for me. In my case I see it as undesirable to exist under all circumstances, personally I find it a burden to wake again and have to experience anything at all, to be conscious in this existence that I see as so pointless and meaningless where I'm capable of suffering to unlimited amounts is always such a terrible tragedy to me.

I'd never wish for such and I find it so tragic how I had to suffer at all when it isn't like there were any disadvantages to never existing at all, the way I see it existence truly was so unnecessary just creating so much suffering all for the sake of it and I just don't want to suffer in any way, instead I just want some peace, I just wish to be unaware for all eternity where I cannot suffer in any way. I wish for a painless death to free myself from the undesirable burden of existence and it's so painful how I cannot just have such and instead continue to suffer in this existence I never would have chosen or wished for. It terrifies me how a human can exist for so long in this reality where there is all this endless suffering just to be tortured by old age, it's all just so undesirable to me, I find it undesirable to simply exist, I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, CTB Dream and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Non-existence is always preferable to me.
No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, I see non-existence as always preferable for me, in fact it's all I hope for and is all I see as desirable. Because after all if I don't exist then I cannot suffer in any way and nothing can matter to me, all that causes one to suffer is ultimately as a result of existence and personally I find it so terrible and cruel how existence causes all this endless suffering. I just don't wish to suffer in any way and as long as one exists there is no limit as to how much they can suffer which is just terrifying to me.

I'd always prefer to be permanently unconscious of this existence no matter what, I'd always prefer to painlessly not exist than to suffer for decades longer all for the sake of it in an existence I always found as so futile and unnecessary just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, personally I've only ever wished for non-existence, to me existence itself just feels like a terrible tragedy and a mistake that just brings pain and causes harm. I only hope to never exist again in my case, I only hope for peace and for me peace could only lie in non-existence. To be conscious and aware is something that always feel so dreadful and hopeless to me, I always saw existence as so undesirable in the first place, I'd always prefer to not exist but really I wish I never suffered at all more than anything, I wish I never became aware of something so torturous and cruel as existence but all I can hope for now is an eternal sleep to take away all the pain and suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suffered for so long.
It truly does feel like I've suffered for so long in this cruel, torturous existence and I find it so painful how I had to suffer at all, there truly is so much pain in existing and more than anything I wish I never became aware of it all. I'll always find it such a terrible tragedy to exist and it's a tragedy that only death can bring me peace from, I just wish I could die painlessly to escape from all this suffering in this existence I never would have wished for that I never would have chosen.

It truly does feel like I've suffered so much for so long and the suffering just continues, I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence, I'd always prefer to not exist but really I wish I could just erase my existence as all of this just feels like a mistake to me. The only relief for me could lie in never suffering again and to never suffer is all I hope for, I just want death to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace, it's so painful how I've suffered so long, in fact no matter what I'll always find it so painful to exist. I was never meant for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence and it's something I'd rather avoid no matter what, I just want all to be forgotten about for me in death, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence and it truly does feel like I've suffered for so long in an existence that just brought me nothing but pain, in my case I only hope for non-existence, only non-existence where I cannot suffer anymore is desirable to me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Wish for the permanency of death.
I truly do wish for the permanency of death to take away all of my suffering and finally bring me peace from this painful, torturous existence, I'd always prefer the permanency of never existing over again over the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. What appeals to me about ceasing to exist is that it's permanent, this existence will no longer be my problem and nothing can matter to me once I'm finally free from the burden of existing.

I wish for a permanent release from all suffering, I wish for an eternal, dreamless sleep where I cannot be harmed in any way and all is finally forgotten about for me, I was never meant for existing, I never would have chose to exist, for me existing truly is nothing but suffering and I'm always so tired of suffering here, I just wish for some peace and for me peace could only ever lie in never suffering again. I've suffered so much for so long, I'll always find it so painful to exist no matter what and I see it as such a terrible tragedy how I had to exist at all, I see existence as a mistake that just brought all this endless suffering that only death can bring me relief from. There truly is so much cruelty in existing, it's all just so terrible and hopeless to me, personally I'd be so relieved to never suffer again, eternal sleep where all is forgotten about for me and I'm finally at peace is all I hope for, I only hope to never exist again but more than anything I wish I never suffered at all, I wish I never became aware, to be conscious in this existence is a curse to me, it's something I'd never wish for but now that I do exist and suffer so much as a result, all I can hope for is the permanency of death.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I was never meant for any of this.
I truly was never meant for this existence and I never should have suffered in it at all, it's so painful how I had to suffer in this existence and I personally suffer simply from existing, I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence I never would have chosen, for me existence really just is too painful, too cruel and too torturous. I find it so terrible how existence brings all this suffering and just torments existing beings in existences so futile until they die anyway, to me existence just feels like a mistake, it just feels like such a horrific tragedy that just caused all this harm and I was never meant for this, to me human existence was always a deeply undesirable burden to me that I'd always prefer to forget about.

I wish I could just erase my existence so I finally cannot suffer anymore, under no circumstances would I ever wish for the cruelty and futility of existence but rather I just wish for nothingness, I was never meant to exist, I was never meant to think or feel at all, I simply don't wish to experience anything rather I just wish to be at true permanent peace for all eternity where I cannot be harmed and cannot suffer in any way. Only non-existence can bring me peace from an existence so cruel that I was never meant from, personally I could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence but rather I just wish I could eternally fall asleep and forget about it all, personally I'd be so relieved to never suffer again, I suffer simply from existing and it always feels so painful to exist, it's agonising how I cannot just choose to simply die to finally escape from all this suffering, I only wish to never suffer, never feel any pain, I wish for all to be forgotten about for me.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Always wishing to die.
I'm always wishing to die, in an existence so cruel, torturous and futile where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel death truly is the only peace for me, I've only ever hoped for non-existence where I cannot suffer in any way, for me peace truly could only lie in an eternal, dreamless sleep. As long as I exist I'll always wish to be gone no matter what, in fact it's all I've ever wished and hoped for, I just want to never suffer ever again and for me existence feels like nothing but suffering. For me personally death could truly only ever be something positive as I believe it to simply be nothingness and to be permanently unconscious for all eternity is all I hope for, to me it'll always be so burdensome and hopeless to simply exist, I see existence as the most tragic, unnecessary mistake that just creates pain and problems there was never a need for tormenting existing beings all for the sake of it.

I've never wished for existence, in fact I find it to be deeply undesirable in every way, I'd never wish for the pain and suffering this existence causes rather I just wish to never wake again and forget about it all, I'm always so tired and it's the kind of tiredness that only death can take away for me. I'd never wish to exist but rather I'd always prefer to avoid existence and all the endless harm and cruelty it causes no matter what, existence truly did cause me nothing but pain which is why I'm always wishing to die, I only hope to never suffer again, I've suffered so much for so long.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only wish for painless way.
All I hope and wish for is a painless way to be free from all suffering in this painful, torturous existence, it just feels so cruel to me how I cannot have such and instead just continue to suffer instead. I only hope to never wake again, all I wish is for death to take away all the suffering, personally I could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence rather for me I see existence as something best avoided no matter what, I'd always prefer to not exist than to suffer for decades longer in this existence I never would have chosen or wished for just to be tormented by old age, in fact the thought of such terrifies me.

I only hope for a painless death as I just don't want to suffer in any way and in this existence there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, instead of all this suffering and cruelty I just wish for nothingness, I only want to be permanently at peace, it's just agonising how I cannot just painlessly die even know I was forced into this existence I was never meant for. In fact I see existence itself as the true problem as it's the source of all suffering, I find it horrific how existence causes endless amounts of harm torturing existing beings until they die anyway, for me death is the only relief in an existence so cruel, I just wish to never exist again, only in non-existence will I be at peace, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence that just brought me so much pain, I'll always feel so tired no matter what, all I hope and wish for is to be gone.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence to me is the most horrific, terrible tragedy.
To me existence truly is the most horrific tragedy that just causes endless amounts of suffering and harm, tormenting existing beings so unnecessarily all for the sake of it, I'll always find it so painful and torturous to exist and more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence. I wish I stayed permanently unaware instead, I'd never wish to exist and personally I could never see any point and value to suffering in this existence so cruel where there is all this pain and torment rather I just wish for some peace, to me existence itself is the true problem.

I only hope for non-existence where the cruelty and futility of existence is no longer my concern and I'm finally at peace from this tragedy, I'll always see it as such a terrible tragedy to suffer in this existence and it's a tragedy that only death can bring me peace from, personally I'd be relieved to never suffer again but more than anything I wish I never suffered at all. Existence just feels like a mistake for me and there's so much pain in how I suffered so much all because I was forced into this existence, I'll always find it so painful to exist and it's pain that only death can take away for me, I just never want to suffer again, I wish I could erase this existence so it's like I never suffered at all, I'm always so tired, I just want an eternal sleep free from all cruelty and pain, for me peace could only ever lie in non-existence where I'm finally at peace from this terrible tragedy.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just wanting to sleep.
All I hope and wish for is to sleep, I always find it so tiring being awake and I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence that just brought me so much pain, for me non-existence is always preferable no matter what, it's all I see as desirable. All I hope and wish for is the peace of an eternal dreamless sleep, I wish for an eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering where I cannot be harmed in any way and all is finally forgotten about for me.

Personally I've only ever wished for eternal sleep, the peace of sleep is always preferable to me than suffering in this cruel, torturous existence, to simply be awake is a burden to me and it's a burden I'd never wish for that just caused me to suffer. If it's up to me I never would have wished or chosen existence, I was never meant for any of this suffering and cruelty but rather I'm only meant to be unaware for all eternity. All I hope for is peace from this existence, the only relief for me could ever lie in death as I believe it to be nothing more than an eternal sleep, I just hope and wish to sleep for all eternity where this existence is no longer my problem. For me existence itself will always be the true problem that only eternal sleep can solve, I just want death to take away all my suffering, I wish to fall asleep so finally I can find some peace, I've always and only hoped for a death like never waking again.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, CTB Dream, WhatPowerIs and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Peace for me could only exist in never suffering again.
All I hope for and wish for is to never suffer again, I've suffered too much for too long already and I find it so painful how I had to suffer at all, more than anything I wish I never existed as I was never meant for all this suffering and cruelty but now that I suffer all I can hope for is to finally be at peace, for me peace could only ever lie in suffering again. I just wish to be unaware for all eternity where I cannot suffer and cannot be harmed in any way with this cruel, torturous existence finally forgotten about for me, I never wish to experience anything ever again but rather I just wish to be incapable of suffering and to me existing feels like nothing but suffering.

I suffer simply from existing and I'm always so tired of suffering here, I only want the peace of never existing again, I'd never wish for the cruelty of suffering in this existence but rather to me existence is a horrific tragedy that I only wish for peace from, I just want death to take away all my suffering and finally bring me peace. I only hope for an eternal sleep free from all pain and suffering, in fact it's all I've ever wished for, for me there could never be any peace in suffering in this existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel destined to decay and deteriorate but rather I find it so painful to exist, I personally only hope for non-existence, it brings me so much pain how I cannot just have a death like never waking again so I can finally be at peace.