FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As after all only death can bring peace and safety from suffering, there is no peace as long as one is trapped in this hellish reality, the only relief lies in ceasing to exist.

I see it as better that this existence is erased and forgotten about, it's beyond cruel how we cannot just easily die in peace despite the fact that existence is the true hell, only a permanent relief from all future suffering appeals to me.

I see it as only rational to wish for death as one cannot suffer from not existing, I see existence itself as the true problem which only death can solve. It's such a curse to be enslaved in this futile existence that just causes harm, it's terrifying how there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get which is why nothingness will always be preferable.

I see it as such a horrific tragedy how life even exists in the first place, I don't believe in the idea of "recovery" that other people like to push. Wanting to die isn't an irrational mindset but instead it's just having awareness, it's being aware of how existence is truly undesirable, existence is a curse that never should had existed, not something to glorify and worship. Death will always be preferable to suffering in the hell that is existence, there is no value in suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, CyVir, Sannti and 2 others