epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Is @BipolarGuy okay?
@BipolarGuy was banned. The mods did some digging and according to them he violated forum rules . He is also in contact with fixthe26 .com site members but the mods claim that is not why he got banned.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-in-contact-with-fixthe26.52261/

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Emily_Numb, pthnrdnojvsc, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
@BipolarGuy was banned. The mods did some digging and according to them he violated forum rules . He is also in contact with fixthe26 .com site members but the mods claim that is not why he got banned.

Thanks for letting me know.

Do we know what was the specific forum rules that were broken?

Reactions: Homecoming and LastFlowers
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I don't use the main forum really anymore, but I've just been through this thread. So sad to see so many people gone. I know that's why people come here, but still so sad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Disappointered, Good4Nothing and 7 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Not that anyone cares but I'm self banning. I used to think this place was home but it's just turned into people being rude and unkind when this used to be a loving supportive place.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mr2005, InterstateFlowers, Jumper Geo and 20 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
@Raven Moon
Please look after yourself Raven.
:hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005, ImsooDone1N, Worthless_nobody and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thanks for letting me know.

Do we know what was the specific forum rules that were broken?
Apparently he reported me to the police because I suggested that we commit suicide together. Mods were not happy about that.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-protect-yourself-from-them.52022/post-947633

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, ImsooDone1N, Good4Nothing and 6 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Apparently he reported me to the police because I suggested that we commit suicide together. Mods were not happy about that.

I won't comment what mindset people are in or if it's supposedly for the best interests of other people,

I hope the police didn't bother you too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Brick In The Wall, XYZ and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I won't comment what mindset people are in or if it's supposedly for the best interests of other people,

I hope the police didn't bother you too much.
They did not visit me. He reported me to the British police and I live in another country.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Emily_Numb, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
They did not visit me. He reported me to the British police and I live in another country.
I wanted to make some mean jokes on this topic but I love and respect Maha too much and she's been through hell with this... :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Emily_Numb, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Not that anyone cares but I'm self banning. I used to think this place was home but it's just turned into people being rude and unkind when this used to be a loving supportive place.
i care babe! pls consider just taking a needed break and maybe coming back if you wish in the future :heart:

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Worthless_nobody, KleinerWolf and 3 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020

I put that user on the ignore list shortly after he joined. He showed his true colors in one of the first threads he posted.

The mods are really doing a great job!

I've always enjoyed reading your posts and I will miss your presence here @Raven Moon
If you change your mind, I hope to interact more with you in the future :hug::heart: If not, here's a ((hug)) and a good luck wish from me!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Mr2005, Worthless_nobody and 7 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
You will be sorely missed here, you are dear to many. If any user was rude and disrespectful to you, report them to the mods, you have our support. If possible, try to think calmly and rest. I wish you peace and comfort in whatever you choose :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing and 7 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'll definitely miss you! This place has changed alot lately though and I get it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I put that user on the ignore list shortly after he joined. He showed his true colors in one of the first threads he posted.

The mods are really doing a great job!
Hard agree! I've no doubt that person will be lurking and creating a new ID in no time though.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, pthnrdnojvsc, XYZ and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Haven't been here long enough, but just wanted to say Bye to all the nice people I talked to. Really wonderful community :heart:

I received a warning for my comments on the minor attraction thread and I will self-ban as a result. I stand by that what I said.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, 262653, Stick and 8 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Haven't been here long enough, but just wanted to say Bye to all the nice people I talked to. Really wonderful community :heart:

I received a warning for my comments on the minor attraction thread and I will self-ban as a result. I stand by that what I said.
Do not let the maps win, stay with us. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, Deleted member 19654, Emily_Numb and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

I second it, don't go!

Reactions: Fragile and Deleted member 19654
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020

Don't do that! Tbh I really don't think that anything as triggering as MAPS should even be discussed on this forum. Way too many people will have been traumatised by CSA and everyone having to pander and feel sorry for a MAPS is quite honestly, sick.
Imagine if it was a guy who was talking about animal abuse and wanting to hurt animals. I bet everyone would be attacking him then. Funny how we put such little regard on innocent children and so worried and bothered about 'offending' someone's sick perversion.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, Deleted member 19654 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Don't do that! Tbh I really don't think that anything as triggering as MAPS should even be discussed on this forum. Way too many people will have been traumatised by CSA and everyone having to pander and feel sorry for a MAPS is quite honestly, sick.
Imagine if it was a guy who was talking about animal abuse and wanting to hurt animals. I bet everyone would be attacking him then. Funny how we put such little regard on innocent children and 'offending' someone's sick perversion.
I was not familiar with the term Maps until today, I thought they were called paedophiles. But there is a PC term for everyone and everything nowadays.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, Good4Nothing and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I was not familiar with the term Maps until today, I thought they were called paedophiles. But there is a PC term for everyone and everything nowadays.
Yes! Exactly. 'MAPS'! Just a stupid acronym to attempt to normalise something utterly repugnant.

Reactions: Fragile, GoneGoneGone, RainAndSadness and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020

I mean, I think you have a right to give your opinion. I have very mixed feelings about the thread, myself.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-protect-yourself-from-them.52022/post-947633
bipolarguy reported you to the police?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Yes! Exactly. 'MAPS'! Just a stupid acronym to attempt to normalise something utterly repugnant.
A silly acronym made up by the 'maps' themselves. It's like they're proud of it. @XYZ i agree with the others, I don't want you to leave

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile, Deleted member 4993 and Emily_Numb
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Yeah, and then we have advocacy groups who want to lower the age of consent. Paedophilia will be completely normalized in 20 years time, imo.
bipolarguy reported you to the police?
He said so in the post I have linked.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered and esse_est_percipi
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

I don't want you to go, but respect your decision if you do go. You will be missed greatly.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
@mahakali88 apparently it is already 'normal' and 'empowering' for kids to be in adult entertainment, but anyways I don't want to get in trouble with team sjw.

• Love
Reactions: Brink, Emily_Numb and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Apparently it is already 'normal' and 'empowering' for kids to be in adult entertainment, but anyways I don't want to get in trouble with team sjw.
I know, I did not want to go there. In 15 years we will be apologizing to paedos for oppressing them and not understanding their sexuality.

• Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Disappointered and woxihuanni
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
@XYZ pls dont go mate! this is a place for all of us! i was abused and raped as a child and i have empathy to others pain and not only mine..
people here need to put ego aside.. try and be compassionate.. and not haters.. thats all..

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, InterstateFlowers, Stick and 8 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I was hasty and upset when I first wrote this so I wanted to come back and give a proper goodbye. I'm not sure what's in store for me whether it be another chance at life or ctb (ideally I want to recover but it's hard to have hope).

I am very glad I found this forum because I have met some amazing people here who are now my life long friends.

To all the kind, wonderful people here I wish you peace and happiness in whatever you decide in life. Sending you all lots of love and hugs. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Mr2005, InterstateFlowers and 11 others