Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
@BitterlyAlive @AJ95 Your posts warmed my heart

I'm still alive, I couldn't go through with my CTB plans.

I don't plan on killing myself for now, but I'm still very depressed.

Thanks for thinking of me guys, I appreciate it a lot, and everyone else who sent me a sweet message or just a reaction.

Welcome back. I'm glad that you are here with us, but sorry that you are still depressed. Hugs :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, Deleted member 17331, KleinerWolf and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
@angel-of-the-night
Glad you are safe but sorry to hear you are still unhappy.
Life is trash sometimes so let's be depressed together.
:hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, voyager, GoneGoneGone and 3 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
@Lost in a Dream @StrokeMyEgoBaby Thanks so much guys.

I also didn't want anybody to feel sad thinking that I'm dead when I was not. So I apologise for that .

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, voyager, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
@Lost in a Dream @StrokeMyEgoBaby Thanks so much guys.

I also didn't want anybody to feel sad thinking that I'm dead when I was not. So I apologise for that .
Don't worry angel,
We love ya!
Look after yourself and take it easy.
:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Since it was brought back up, there was something I wanted to say about the thread but didn't get the chance too.

I understand wanting to condemn them but why? People from the lgbq+ community "claims" they don't choose to like whoever that's just the way it is. So why is this any different? Why just because it's wrong does it mean this person optionally made the desision? You didn't choose who you like. I didn't choose who I like. So why must have they? (I use the word claims because I am not one so I can not say it's true or not)

It's different because the LGBT+ community has sexual interactions with adults that have the mental capacity to give consent. Children on the other hand can never give consent, ever and all sexual interactions between children and adults are considered rape in most developed countries. That's the most important difference. There is also an enormous power imbalance in relationships between adults and children. It's simply a no and it will remain a no. Pedophilia by definition is considered to be a psychiatric disorder and people that suffer from this condition need therapeutic and medical help to keep their compulsion in check - the protection of children has the highest priority. It's not a sexual orientation/preference and it can't be compared to the LGBT+ community. Some pedophiles, they call themselves maps, although I refuse to use this term, try to creep into the LGBT+ community in an attempt to legitimatize their disorder and receive social acceptance but we're resisting these efforts and we will keep doing that. They have no place in our community. That's my stance, as a trans person, on this issue.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Fragile, darksideofthebright and 7 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It's different because the LGBT+ community has sexual interactions with adults that have the mental capacity to give consent. Children on the other hand can never give consent, ever and all sexual interactions between children and adults are considered rape in most developed countries. That's the most important difference. There is also an enormous power imbalance in relationships between adults and children. It's simply a no and it will remain a no. Pedophilia by definition is considered to be a psychiatric disorder and people that suffer from this condition need therapeutic and medical help to keep their compulsion in check - the protection of children has the highest priority. It's not a sexual orientation/preference and it can't be compared to the LGBT+ community. Some pedophiles, they call themselves maps, although I refuse to use this term, try to creep into the LGBT+ community in an attempt to legitimatize their disorder and receive social acceptance but we're resisting these efforts and we will keep doing that. They have no place in our community. That's my stance, as a trans person, on this issue.
But I'm not talking about consent. I'm not talking about the other party involved. I'm talking about how the individual didn't have the choice to feel this way LIKE the lgbt+, neither picked who they are attracted to however both can decide whether or not they want to act on it.

Everyone has to stop making it about consent. These are 2 completely different topics making for a horrible discission. So while you guys are over there talking about cake I'll be over here talking about pasta and once you guys realize that I'm not talking about consent because this person never did anything for anyone to consent to or not, then we can talk, until then stop trying to argue something you are clearly misunderstanding.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
But I'm not talking about consent. I'm not talking about the other party involved. I'm talking about how the individual didn't have the choice to feel this way LIKE the lgbt+, neither picked who they are attracted to however both can decide whether or not they want to act on it.

Everyone has to stop making it about consent. These are 2 completely different topics making for a horrible discission. So while you guys are over there talking about cake I'll be over here talking about pasta and once you guys realize that I'm not talking about consent because this person never did anything for anyone to consent to or not, then we can talk, until then stop trying to argue something you are clearly misunderstanding.

I told you why people condem them. You made the comparison to the LGBT+ community and as someone who is LGBT, I tried to explain to you why that's a logical fallacy and wrong.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Niftypoint124, waived and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I told you why people condem them. You made the comparison to the LGBT+ community and as someone who is LGBT, I tried to explain to you why that's a logical fallacy and wrong.
The people that act on it yes, but I'm talking about this specific person that never did anything. They feel bad for the way things are and want to die because of it. They never did anything wrong. There was no reason for the members of this site to hate them for something out of their control.

Be uncomfortable or triggered by it, yes I can understand that. But I get triggered by a lot of things on this site. I don't hate people for it just because it hurts me when they are doing nothing wrong. I click the ignore button and go about my day.

Reactions: Disappointered and Deleted member 1465
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
regardless of that member, we are just trying to explain why it's not ok to compare the situation to lgbtq+ rights.

it's not "triggering" it's a discussion on why this comparison is dangerous. I don't understand just hitting ignore on everyone you disagree with and living in an echo chamber.

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005, waived and RainAndSadness
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
regardless of that member, we are just trying to explain why it's not ok to compare the situation to lgbtq+ rights.

it's not "triggering" it's a discussion on why this comparison is dangerous. I don't understand just hitting ignore on everyone you disagree with and living in an echo chamber.
wow. and still you guys are completely misunderstanding me. let me know when you figure out what i am saying then we can talk because everything you said wasnt what i said at all. you are still putting words in my mouth

Reactions: Disappointered and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to @Passingby

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Isadeth, KleinerWolf and 14 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'd like to know too.
I know he stepped down as a mod because he said he wasn't happy with how things were run. And then he posted about there being suspicious activity on his account and took a short break. Now he's gone.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, voyager, Deleted member 17331 and 6 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I know he stepped down as a mod because he said he wasn't happy with how things were run. And then he posted about there being suspicious activity on his account and took a short break. Now he's gone.

I remember that. I hope he's alright.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, voyager, Mr2005 and 5 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Oh no :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and Deleted member 19654
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
He never even said goodbye :aw: :mmm:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Weeping Garbage Can, voyager and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I just came on here to figure out what happened to @Passingby. Just gone. :aw:
There was no reason for the members of this site to hate them for something out of their control.
Questions I believe are worth considering:

Should people be discriminated against for things that are beyond their control?
Should people be punished for thinking or feeling, but not doing, something that others find disgusting or harmful?
Our actions and words are policed.
Should expression of our thoughts and feelings be moderated too, if they are regarded as being potentially harmful or triggering to others, ie. those who may have suffered past abuse?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, Ἡγησίας, RainAndSadness and 6 others
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
@Passingby I miss you.. You've always been really sweet and I appreciate how kindly you've treated me. You're a lovely member of this community and even though it's probably meaningless it really did make me smile when I saw hundreds of hearts and likes from you, thank you and I hope you're okay. We miss you!! :heart::heart::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth, Weeping Garbage Can, voyager and 12 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I just came on here to figure out what happened to @Passingby. Just gone. :aw:

Questions I believe are worth considering:

Should people be discriminated against for things that are beyond their control?
Should people be punished for thinking or feeling, but not doing, something that others find disgusting or harmful?
Our actions and words are policed.
Should expression of our thoughts and feelings be moderated too, if they are regarded as being potentially harmful or triggering to others, ie. those who may have suffered past abuse?
i personally feel the answer to those questions is no. everyone is equal and everyone goes through hurtful stuff that is out of their control. as for the last question i will go into a little bit more detail because no it should not be moderated, however if people think before they type and how they word things or add a TW there wont be a need to moderate anything. if we start saying "you cant say that it triggered me" then basically this site will have no one on it. you cant single one person out. what they are going through is hurting them just like what you are going through is hurting you. if no one is allowed to talk because it triggers someone then we are all back at square one with keeping our thoughts and feelings to ourselves and having no safe place to share them.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Good4Nothing and Disappointered
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
i personally feel the answer to those questions is no. everyone is equal and everyone goes through hurtful stuff that is out of their control. as for the last question i will go into a little bit more detail because no it should not be moderated, however if people think before they type and how they word things or add a TW there wont be a need to moderate anything. if we start saying "you cant say that it triggered me" then basically this site will have no one on it. you cant single one person out. what they are going through is hurting them just like what you are going through is hurting you. if no one is allowed to talk because it triggers someone then we are all back at square one with keeping our thoughts and feelings to ourselves and having no safe place to share them.

What exactly is being referenced here and in the last two pages of the thread?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
What exactly is being referenced here and in the last two pages of the thread?
a thread that i personally feel was handled very poorly.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
What exactly?

A MAP (pedophile) came here because he wanted to die because he was disgusted with himself, and everyone here was disgusted with him, too, and ran him off.

Reactions: waived, Deleted member 19654 and Life_and_Death
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Let's hope the stupid ideas and conversation about it has stopped for good.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I'm really fucked up over @Stubbe dying today.

I don't feel well at all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Deleted member 17331, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
A MAP (pedophile) came here because he wanted to die because he was disgusted with himself, and everyone here was disgusted with him, too, and ran him off.
Somewhat of a shame since the thread was actually very civil at first and I was happy to see how well it was being handled, but it fell apart

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Myforevercharlie, Disappointered and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I didn't know @Passingby left because of the MAP thread. He seemed very nice and I'll miss him and how he kept my reaction score up. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Weeping Garbage Can and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga