D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hey guys, so what are we supposed to think about members who allegedly ctbed 2 months ago in a goodbye thread, but it shows as their 'last seen' just a couple of days ago?
Sometimes they come back. Various reasons. Failed attempt. Changed their mind. Often crossed out members can be seen browsing the forums. Sometimes users don't self ban and may return. Who knows? Your thoughts are your own.

Reactions: Mixo, Salt, Sensei and 1 other person
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Sometimes they come back. Various reasons. Failed attempt. Changed their mind. Often crossed out members can be seen browsing the forums. Sometimes users don't self ban and may return. Who knows? Your thoughts are your own.
Thank you. Well this person in particular ctbed in the woods in a secluded spot...

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thank you. Well this person in particular ctbed in the woods in a secluded spot...
Are you certain? People post one thing and do another sometimes. If you are certain, then yes, it is someone else on the account. It happens. At any given time there are LE, relatives, campaigners, perverts and weirdos on this site.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and not-2-b-the-answer
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Are you certain? People post one thing and do another sometimes. If you are certain, then yes, it is someone else on the account. It happens. At any given time there are LE, relatives, campaigners, perverts and weirdos on this site.
I am certain, I was in the goodbye thread, they posted pics of the woods etc. Then they were 'last seen' a couple of days later and users started to speculate, and the thread got locked (I just saw this now). Now I saw their 'last seen' just a couple of days ago. I mean..

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Well I don't know exactly who your talking about but they also might have faked there ctb for whatever sick and twisted reason. This does happen although if I had to speculate then I think it's probably only a small amount that would do this for attention or whatever. Most are genuine and ctb . I have seen several obits so I know those were real. If someone is still on the site all the time several weeks after there supposed ctb then I find it really hard to believe that there mom or dad would just keep browsing this site after there son or daughter ctb you know?

Reactions: Umbreon, AMG44, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hey guys, so what are we supposed to think about members who allegedly ctbed 2 months ago in a goodbye thread, but it shows as their 'last seen' just a couple of days ago?

There's no way to know what to think. Sometimes it's a loved one. I knew of one who supposedly ctb'd, did a goodbye thread, had another member do a thread afterward, was online many times after, and then a guy claiming to be her SO joined and said he'd been accessing her account but it was super sketchy feeling. I've always just assumed from the beginning that not everyone on here is legit.

Reactions: Umbreon, not-2-b-the-answer, GoneGoneGone and 1 other person
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I always take goodbye threads with a grain of salt because they can be legitimate or not. There is no way of knowing.

Reactions: Jumper Seoirse, Umbreon, Wayfaerer and 7 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
There's no way to know what to think. Sometimes it's a loved one. I knew of one who supposedly ctb'd, did a goodbye thread, had another member do a thread afterward, was online many times after, and then a guy claiming to be her SO joined and said he'd been accessing her account but it was super sketchy feeling. I've always just assumed from the beginning that not everyone on here is legit.
Thank you for the explanation.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and GoodPersonEffed
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Is this where we shout for members we haven't seen in a while?

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Deleted member 4993, Busdriver and 3 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Has anyone heard from @timeisnigh?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse and (deleted member)
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Umm, timeisnigh said goodbye in the chatroom around a week or so ago, intending to ctb, and has not been back in since.

• Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon and Deleted member 4993
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Umm, timeisnigh said goodbye in the chatroom around a week or so ago, intending to ctb, and has not been back in since.

The last time I heard from him was less than a week ago. I hope he's alright.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 4993 and Lilacmoon
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone seen @autumnal around? Its been a while since I've seen em last, I miss their posts.

• Love
Reactions: raindrops, LastFlowers, Viro_Major and 5 others
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I've been wondering the same thing

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Homecoming and Brick In The Wall
R

Realityisawful

Student
Apr 25, 2019
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, Deleted member 17331, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to Johnny the Fox?

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and Circles
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
and @Quarky00 ?
He took a break and never returned. Atleast from the last few posts I saw of his. Wherever he is though I hope he's alright.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Jumper Geo, Skathon and 6 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
what happened to @fuzattojuliana?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Deleted member 4993
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Anyone know what happened to @Lostandfound7 it's such a shame she gave people such warm and caring responses and didn't mind talking to them by PM, also @Neville1 has not been seen for a while I hope he's OK.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse, Deleted member 17331, Mr2005 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
and @Quarky00 ?
Gone, most likely :aw:

Anyone know what happened to @Lostandfound7 it's such a shame she gave people such warm and caring responses and didn't mind talking to them by PM, also @Neville1 has not been seen for a while I hope he's OK.

Cheers

Geo
@Lostandfound7 just disappeared.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Deleted member 17331, Homecoming and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Gone, most likely :aw:

@Lostandfound7 just disappeared.

Thanks, it's such a shame when nice people just disappear, hope there OK or found peace.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Busdriver, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thanks, it's such a shame when nice people just disappear, hope there OK or found peace.
Indeed. It breaks my heart.
Do you think gone from SS or CTB?
Complicated. Gone, but I don't imagine he survived in the tumultuous circumstances he was in. The pressures were too great.
I always remember, I never forget.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs, Ἡγησίας, Viro_Major and 5 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
@a_strange_day ?
@Epsilon0 ?
:I

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse, Busdriver, Jumper Geo and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@a_strange_day ?
@Epsilon0 ?
:I
@epsilon left with barely any notice. I got one PM from her saying she was leaving. I asked if she was okay. She just replied that her time here was at an end and she was off, no drama. Then she self-banned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, Jumper Geo, Deleted member 17331 and 6 others
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
@a_strange_day left a couple of days ago (N, announced in PM)
Very same for @Neville1 the previous week (not 100% certain here but 95%)

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Kikoo Loool, Deleted member 17331 and 6 others