Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: XYZ and Deleted member 4993
Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
@Konolomn survived his CTB attempt.

He would like to be unbanned if you guys have the time!

To: @angel-of-the-night @RainAndSadness
Thank you.@joewashere for the help in the unband, so yea, everything was planned properly until the benzo(clonazepam) failed me cuz iam sensitive to them and took too much so they knocked me out in the living room before reaching my SN for my bed time, iam still have my SN and everything but the police found out that it was a suicide attempt since I left a final note in my room and they locked me up in the psych ward, I have 10 days left here and then I will get out and try again in September, fml..... Ii still wanna ctb so bad

Lesson learned:
Go easy on the benzo before taking the SN because benzo can make u ctb according to the paramedic who saved me, I was in the ICU for a week after taking around 12mg of clonazepam since my breathing was suppressed,

Lesson number two: Benzo in high doses can kill u if u were undiscovered

Thank you all guys anyway iam glad iam back in this forum for a while and next time will plan better, please learn from my mistakes
Peace and hugs~~
It is near impossible to CTB in the psych ward so I will behave and get out soon to give SN another attempt, this time with no clonazepam but Meto and antacid alone, thank you guys once again and iam sorry for failing you in my first attempt, but I learned something at the end of it, and I hope you too have learned from me
I love You All
Sending kisses and peace

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Busdriver, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 7 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Thank you.@joewashere for the help in the unband, so yea, everything was planned properly until the benzo(clonazepam) failed me cuz iam sensitive to them and took too much so they knocked me out in the living room before reaching my SN for my bed time, iam still have my SN and everything but the police found out that it was a suicide attempt since I left a final note in my room and they locked me up in the psych ward, I have 10 days left here and then I will get out and try again in September, fml..... Ii still wanna ctb so bad

Lesson learned:
Go easy on the benzo before taking the SN because benzo can make u ctb according to the paramedic who saved me, I was in the ICU for a week after taking around 12mg of clonazepam since my breathing was suppressed,

Lesson number two: Benzo in high doses can kill u if u were undiscovered

Thank you all guys anyway iam glad iam back in this forum for a while and next time will plan better, please learn from my mistakes
Peace and hugs~~
It is near impossible to CTB in the psych ward so I will behave and get out soon to give SN another attempt, this time with no clonazepam but Meto and antacid alone, thank you guys once again and iam sorry for failing you in my first attempt, but I learned something at the end of it, and I hope you too have learned from me
I love You All
Sending kisses and peace
Did you experience a NDE? Was there bright lights or angels?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
Did you experience a NDE? Was there bright lights or angels?
None of that woo woo, just complete oblivion and calm, will get there again soon forever and ever, non existence is beautiful because iam nothing

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Deleted member 17331, Joey and 3 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
None of that woo woo, just complete oblivion and calm, will get there again soon forever and ever, non existence is beautiful because iam nothing
Your existence may be nothing, but your being is wonderful.

I long for the moment to find you on the other side

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse, littlelungs, Deleted member 17331 and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I believe that @ihateliving is gone. She wrote to me 5 hours ago and said that she took SN. She logged off after that.

We only exchanged a few messages in the past few days, but I could tell she was suffering and wanted a way out. I am assuming her attempt was successful. If it wasn't, hopefully she'll be back here and tell us all about it.

Safe travels, @ihateliving, may you find your peace. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs, death137, Deleted member 17331 and 6 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Is @Living sucks still among us?
She experimented with SN, but seemed to have recovered from it.. or maybe not? :mmm:

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse, mellow, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone here knows what happened to the brilliant and smart @Quarky00 and @autumnal?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Hey everyone, like, does anyone know if @alanitis and @SleeplessSoul are ok? The former has his name crossed out and the later hasn't logged in since june, i'm worried the worst could've happened.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Deleted member 17331, Homecoming and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What happened to @InterstateFlowers? Her name is crossed out. Maybe a self-ban, her last post was over 48 hours ago.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Homecoming, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Anyone know why @Passingby is crossed out?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
D

Deleted member 4993

Ime back bless ya ❤❤❤❤

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, ImsooDone1N, Lostandlooking and 12 others
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Anyone know what happened to @Lorntroubles?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone know what happened to @Lorntroubles?
I wish I knew because I miss em too. It's good to see you though, I haven't seen you around in a while :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I wish I knew because I miss em too. It's good to see you though, I haven't seen you around in a while :hug:
Yeah I was gone for a bit again and I was surprised to see their name crossed out. I hope they're okay wherever they are. Also thanks Brick :) I'm back again <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I noticed Fadinglife and Epsilon have their names crossed out. There's probably more

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331 and not-2-b-the-answer
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
What happened with @icanhasnick ??? He swept into town and then out again?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 17331
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
What happened with @icanhasnick ??? He swept into town and then out again?
I saw a post on their profile page last night about @angel-of-the-night, saying she was accusing them of being a troll or something and they were clearly irate. I was so very stoned and drunk lol I can't remember what else they wrote, but there was a page full of it, and it wasn't very nice.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
@omsoc??

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone know where @CTBus is? He regularly sat in chat for hours every day but on Friday just disappeared and seemed to come back online briefly on Sunday according to his profile and then disappeared again.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 4993, Xiaomi and 1 other person
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know where @CTBus is? He regularly sat in chat for hours every day but on Friday just disappeared and seemed to come back online briefly on Sunday according to his profile and then disappeared again.

Wondering the same thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 4993 and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Hey I'm fine don't worry

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Lostandlooking, KleinerWolf and 6 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys, so what are we supposed to think about members who allegedly ctbed 2 months ago in a goodbye thread, but it shows as their 'last seen' just a couple of days ago?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Hey guys, so what are we supposed to think about members who allegedly ctbed 2 months ago in a goodbye thread, but it shows as their 'last seen' just a couple of days ago?
can't say for sure. Maybe they didn't die, maybe it's a family member etc.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 4993