Jun 29, 2018
I wonder if @Just4ride is gone

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Where is @Memento Mori? :'(

he's trapped in real life and games, even though he's not actually living or doing anything useful. it's a between-worlds-thing lol... dont worry about me, im not gonna die as far as i know <3 no matter how much i want to sometimes

sry for being inactive so much

edit: someone in contact with @SMarie1204 ? not sure if she was inactive since last time we talked or not, but i'm worried for the moment.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Boonks, Soul, Redt2go and 7 others
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
He's on his second ban now and hasn't responded to my email. That's all I can say for sure.
His email is no longer active I think he is gone

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and About_to_Go
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
In Italy SN is a really uncommon way to ctb, possibly he was one of the first to take it. Most people choose more conventional methods, like hanging, jumping or shooting with a fire arm.
Moreover not many websites offer informations about ctbing with sn, among the first results on google there are only SS and 8chan, but the latter is organised in a really confusing way and you can find it useful only if you already know what you are looking for.
That's why I think he has at least lurked on SS.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
In Italy SN is a really uncommon way to ctb, possibly he was one of the first to take it. Most people choose more conventional methods, like hanging, jumping or shooting with a fire arm.
Moreover not many websites offer informations about ctbing with sn, among the first results on google there are only SS and 8chan, but the latter is organised in a really confusing way and you can find it useful only if you already know what you are looking for.
That's why I think he has at least lurked on SS.
I see. Keep in mind thought that the SN method comes from the Peaceful Pill Handbook (i.e. Exit International). I imagine many people, particularly older people, use that and don't mess with internet forums. However, given he's Italian, maybe not.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I see. Keep in mind thought that the SN method comes from the Peaceful Pill Handbook (i.e. Exit International). I imagine many people, particularly older people, use that and don't mess with internet forums. However, given he's Italian, maybe not.

He took his life few days after the students, the parents, the teachers and the unions, all backed by the municipality of venice, decided to protest against him and his decisions; I don't think he had time to join Exit.
Poor guy.

Last edited:
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I think that he had been on our forum: https://www.ilsussidiario.net/news/...roppi-attacchi-sindacati-si-difendono/1892619

He was a school principal that ctb on May 25th by ingesting a lethal dose of SN.
Apparently, after taking it, he called his girlfriend and then she alerted the ER, they found him still agonizing but he eventually passed away at the hospital.

Do they write "agonizing" in the sense of "being in pain?" or just "death battle" which can be painless?

Elek

Elek

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Do they write "agonizing" in the sense of "being in pain?" or just "death battle" which can be painless?

Here they say she found him "agonizing", that in italian refers to someone dying but still conscious, and then in the next sentence "unconscious". Italian journalists, especially those belonging to Berlusconi owned newspapers like panorama, are not really reliable or precise.

Last edited:
Reactions: NextSummer
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Where is @not_a_robot?

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Where is @not_a_robot?
Busy getting ready for a move so I won't be around as much for a couple of months. It's really hard to put my bong down long enough to get anything done.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: jake3d, Soul, Meretlein and 6 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone now what's up with @worldexplorer i can remember he wanted to be gone, but he is still here from time to time and still banned

Reactions: Dartz
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
What happened to @BipolarExpat ?

Reactions: inconsequential
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
:love::love::love: @EvilAngelGoddess is BACK!!! :love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Random, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Donewith_ and 7 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
What happened to red2go?

Reactions: Meretlein, inconsequential, 15dec and 2 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone now what's up with @worldexplorer i can remember he wanted to be gone, but he is still here from time to time and still banned
I remember him too and I was asking about him few months ago. According to the given info, he feels a bit better, but not good enough for recovery.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
@Miss clefable is gone

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Halo13, DreamsofDeath and 11 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Where did @Passingby go ?
:'(

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DreamsofDeath, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Still alive. Been missing for about a month is. Life hasn't gotten any better so I'm just getting my head around things.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Donewith_, Halo13 and 4 others
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
@LastFlowers hasnt been around ?

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Halo13, inconsequential and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DreamsofDeath, blanketyblk and 9 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
What ever happened to Wayout?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, inconsequential, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to @Walilamdzi?

Reactions: Meretlein, AutumnEmbers, Ssrejisser and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I'm thinking that @Deadgirl is gone but I have no way to cofirm.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
A good friend and fellow forum member has asked me to post this here. The reason for anonymity will become clear:

"I've asked this information to be passed along to you in regards to our friend @Purgatory. He has passed. He died of sudden cardiac failure due to an enlarged heart. At first it was assumed he CTB, but it turned out it wasn't. It was his heart. His family has been very generous in keeping in touch with me (even after they found out how we met- the reason I'm asking someone else to post this- I prefer they don't know my username if they happened to visit this site).

He and I met here & decided to become partners in January. When he visited for our first meeting, something else transpired. We decided to take a chance at living and developed a relationship, a sort of pact to live. The first visit we had, he got me out of my house (outside of work) for the first time in months. I went places with him with no panic attacks, even to restaurants and stores! I felt almost human when I was with him. I still am not sure how to keep advancing forward without him. I'm in shock. I miss him.

Over the next few months we visited when we could (there was quite a distance between us- so visits were few) and talked/texted all the time. Things weren't perfect, as they never are, but we were there for each other. I used to cry and tell him that he just needs to let me sit alone in my sewer, covered in shit. He refused and told me that he will sit with me in the darkness, in the shit sewer until the end of time with me if he had to. That was the kindest thing anyone has said to me during my whole stint with crippling depression. He was a good person.

One of his dreams was to travel the world, with his work as an airplane mechanic he could get jobs nearly anywhere with an airport. If there is an afterlife, I hope it is one that people get to live their dreams. That he is traveling the world, doing what he loves. He was a good man. And he is no longer in purgatory. He's set free."

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Made4TV, Halo13, NoDream and 9 others