S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I get a little sad inside whenever I see the Notable Members ranking chart, and see more and more names crossed out from voluntary requested bans.

So many souls have left us/are leaving us...it's okay to be emotional isn't it? @Threads @iHeartRockArt

Genuinely, I'm a little teary right now as I type.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Tragoedia Vitae and 8 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I get a little sad inside whenever I see the Notable Members ranking chart, and see more and more names crossed out from voluntary requested bans.

So many souls have left us/are leaving us...it's okay to be emotional isn't it? @Threads @iHeartRockArt

Hugs it's okay ❤️

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
it's ok, bro. You don't need to apologize for your natural emotions. I always shed a few tears when somebody passes away here...

ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018

@Threads CTB? damn

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Seems like you just went there... Anyway, your post means absolutely nothing since you care only of swearing and I was asking another sort of question about our regular forum user.

There wasn't a single swear word in his/her post.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
It is okay to be emotional. I was all messed up when I confirmed Burning Lights death

It sucked.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, MsM3talGamer and 14 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
It is okay to be emotional. I was all messed up when I confirmed Burning Lights death

It sucked.

*The feels* :(

Time heals all wounds; eventually.

Thank you for sharing with us :)

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Also, I know @Trashcan is banned now, but he was going to ctb (unfortunately, he had a few unsuccessfull attempts). Probably he spoke to someone on discord or via other messengers ? I am worried about his further destiny.
I heard through side channels I trust that Trashcan was just banned, and has not yet ctb. It's amazing what a labyrinth of communications the internet is.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018

It sucked.
I hope he's found peace. Again suicide is ultimately their choice but damn it sucks. I miss worldexploder too even though he said he wouldn't ctb til January.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I heard through side channels I trust that Trashcan was just banned, and has not yet ctb. It's amazing what a labyrinth of communications the internet is.
Thank you so much for your answer ! I don't know if he reads this or not, but I hope he will find his peace in case he will try to ctb one more time. I feel his pain.. Again, TiredHorse, thank you for letting me know he is still struggling with this f****** life. To be honest, I appreciate what you do for the community..

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, gingerplum and 1 other person
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Anyone know what happened to Lara Francis? One of her last posts hinted she would attempt on December 12 and she's not been on since.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Anyone know what happened to Lara Francis? One of her last posts hinted she would attempt on December 12 and she's not been on since.

Was wondering the same yesterday

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Free @Smilla !

She's a good poster and shouldn't be so harshly penalized for a one off thing.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Free @Smilla !

Can we start a protest? Seriously, I don't have a lot of constants in my life right now, and I need her on this forum.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Johnnythefox and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Free @Smilla !

I was going to suggest that some bans be put to a vote, but that's probably impractical. Seems to me that she was having a meltdown earlier.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I was going to suggest that some bans be put to a vote, but that's probably impractical. Seems to me that she was having a meltdown earlier.

I missed it. I think we were both on a bit of a bender; she used hers to vent, I used mine to pass out for several (blissfully) dream-free hours.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I was going to suggest that some bans be put to a vote

If that suggestion was taken up my account and entire posting history would've been deleted a few weeks back, so...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, AveryConure and 3 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Free @Smilla !

I saw her post last night or early this morning. Smilla requested and requested again to be banned. She even called out the Mods for not banning her immediately. She really flew off the handle in her thread calling everyone fake and attacking everyone, even the ones defending her. She is not being penalized but if she wants to come back, I'd welcome her back

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I saw her post last night or early this morning. Smilla requested and requested again to be banned. She really flew off the handle in her thread calling everyone fake and attacking everyone, even the ones defending her. She is not being penalized but if she wants to come back, I'd welcome her back
She's back now...

D

DeletedUser4739

She's back now...
My understanding is that this is at least her third unban? Perhaps, I am mistaken. I thought the rules only allowed for one ban and one unban. I am confused by the subjective application of the rules.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Jake88, Taylored and 9 others
D

DeletedUser4739

Sometimes I do wonder what happens when we 'lose' too many well-known or 'high-ranking' members on SS. The longer we're here and frequent, our ranks and 'scores' go up. Likes, messages received, most posts. Etc.

I suppose i prefer to be active but with a low-rank. I don't want the publicity *aww shucks*.

Plus we also loose a great deal of wisdom and interpersonal skills in the users who leave.

At least their threads remain, about the lost wisdom part.
Sadly, not all the threads remain.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gingerplum and 2 others
D

DeletedUser4739

Oh. Okay. How come?
It varies. I don't make decisions on what remains, and what does not. I'm somewhat familiar with the rules by now, but am baffled by their subjective application. Perhaps, admins or mods would be better able to answer your question.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Hunter and 5 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Where's Ben?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, sif, Pineapplecrown and 4 others