N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
He logged on less than 48 hours ago
But he has not posted something for a long time. And his last post was concerning SN. I just like him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nolan96, waitingforrest and not-2-b-the-answer
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
DM him then?
Yeah you are probably right. Though personally I am not that much into DMs. I rather avoid them. But you are probably right.

Reactions: waitingforrest and not-2-b-the-answer
N

Nzbus

Jun 19, 2022
@Weebster is banned? I'll miss his retarded question threads. Always good for a laugh.

• Aww..
Reactions: deleted, kittykrying, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@Weebster is banned? I'll miss his retarded question threads. Always good for a laugh.
I am not sure whether he was banned by mods or by himself.
Usually I try not to comment negatively about members.

But I had the feeling some of his threads should foster arguments. Like his thread where he called all vaccinated people guinea pigs.

I really disliked his "Will you masturbate before ctb" thread. Maybe you could argue for free speech. And I did not report it or anything. But I think this question is kind of tasteless.

I think he once wrote he does not really care about other people. (concerning their suffering) For me he acted like that tbh. He was not really that empathetic. And I think being that is very important in a forum full of very vulnerable people.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Heartaches, PrisonBreak, VirtualSnow and 9 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
He was not really that empathetic. And I think being that is very important in a forum full of very vulnerable people.
Very few people here have genuine empathy, much of the empathy on display is self-serving, phoney froth, copypaste crap, empty platitudes. People ritually demand empathy on here without exhibiting it themselves.

That being said, this character was a troll from the off and I'm surprised he got to rack up 1500 posts of that shit, he'd clearly been here before and probably will be again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Antiquated, deleted and 6 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Very few people here have genuine empathy, much of the empathy on display is self-serving, phoney froth, copypaste crap, empty platitudes. People ritually demand empathy on here without exhibiting it themselves.

That being said, this character was a troll from the off and I'm surprised he got to rack up 1500 posts of that shit, he'd clearly been here before and probably will be again.
I think superficial empathy is still better than to say I don't care, why should I care.

It is difficult to develop real deep empathy to someone if you barely know anything about the other person. Moreover if one is too empathetic in a suicide forum it is really difficult to maintain a certain distance that protects you getting desperate about the whole suffering there happens in the world.

Still I am obviously a supporter of being empathetic. Though I can understand if someone suffers extremely due to his or her current situation the person cannot spend much energy in caring deeply about other people. But for me it is still a difference between being very concentrated on yourself or just saying (openly) I don't care about what other people go through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, markimobzzdeasui, Suicidebydeath and 11 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Reincarnation then?

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it is a good thing for that attention seeking troll type content to be removed from the forum. The last thing that suicidal people need is to be made to feel worse by insensitive people on here. The whole purpose of this forum is to have a place for suicidal people to vent and discuss methods and is supposed to be a safe space and that kind of content as well as the pro life type stuff that was here in the past just makes the forum look bad and would make people not want to post.

It is sad how people have came on here just to troll and to try to make others feel worse. It just shows how cruel people can be. It is always best to try and be empathetic as we do not know what others are going through and if comments come off as 'platitudes' there is nothing actually wrong with that. It is better than being invalidated and insulted. I think that people being kind to others should not be criticised.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Heartaches, gottablast888, dirtnap and 12 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Reactions: Heartaches, markimobzzdeasui, Ringo and 7 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Weebster had a very idiosyncratic way of writing and will have a hard time coming back under a new skin.

He also had some banger titles for some of his threads too (and I mean that in a good way - he was creative). I'm sure those will be a dead giveaway if he comes back.

Reactions: Heartaches, Nzbus, rationaltake and 3 others
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Weebster had a very idiosyncratic way of writing and will have a hard time coming back under a new skin.
Doubt it, making an account requires you to give your real IP address to the admin team which means he cant make a bunch of new accounts since the admins will know its all coming from the same person.

Reactions: waitingforrest
J

jello

Curiosity killed the cat
Aug 30, 2021
Do you guys know if DeutscheKartoffel is okay?

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Dead Meat and waitingforrest
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone have an update on @LastLoveLetter ?
Honestly I expect the worst. If she was dead this would make me very sad. I really like her a lot. She is such an amazing person and I think many people on here appreciate her lovely friendliness.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, PrisonBreak, Suicidebydeath and 6 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
@LastLoveLetter is okay!

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, Suicidebydeath, _Minsk and 11 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
@LastLoveLetter is okay!
Thank you for the update. If you are in touch with her, please send her my best and tell her I hope the LDN is going well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, Dead Meat, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Does anyone know what happened to @Nessie? She was the Ukranian member who made a thread on here when the russian invasion started.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Suicidebydeath, waitingforrest and 2 others
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: leeloosnow, not-2-b-the-answer, whatevs and 2 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I'm seeing the @MicropBaldCurrycel user name crossed out. Does anyone know if he self-banned?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, whatevs, waitingforrest and 2 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Has anyone heard of @botanormal?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, _Minsk, waitingforrest and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Did anyone ever talk to @CTBgenuine and know whether they're ok now?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Insomniac, waitingforrest, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I have to say this... I miss @Ame ...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, Skathon, Callie Arcale and 5 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Is @Angel Goddess alright?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, Dead Meat, Suicidebydeath and 4 others
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
new york city travel GIF

People sure do come and go...

infomercial cane GIF

Two damn years on this site.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Disappointered, whatevs, waitingforrest and 6 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Did @Crazy4u self-ban?? I know they were doing better after being absent for some time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames, waitingforrest, Ringo and 1 other person
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
@UberYeets, @NeuroDamaged3, @Outcryofcrows, I'm sorry. If we meet again, that will be a good day. If not...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, not-2-b-the-answer, allesistgut and 1 other person