Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Why isn't there an ability to temporarily ban?
I've wondered that too. He did have the decency to make a public apology to another member after making some harsh remarks recently.

Reactions: jello
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, S like suicide, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
User was banned for anti-semetic comments and racism.
Boy, being antisemitic is one thing but antisemen?! That's totally inappropriate. We all come from semen and eggs after all.

I think that user should have been banned when he defended his fantasies of shooting up an embassy.
Why isn't there an ability to temporarily ban? Permanently banning him was not the way to go, especially considering his current IRL circumstances. It deprives a long-time user of the support he would trust to find on here. The stuff he said was clearly bad, I witnessed a lot of it, but I've known him since 2020 and I guarantee he's not here to hurt anyone directly.
In that time you knew him there was never an indication that he would justify going and killing people?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: waitingforrest
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Boy, being antisemitic is one thing but antisemen?! That's totally inappropriate.
I can see where they're coming from. That shit gets everywhere.

• Yay!
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I can see where they're coming from. That shit gets everywhere.
Yes, that's true. We might need a Final Solution for the Sementic Problem... Antinatalism? We can carry out sementicide easily if people stop existing.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and DynamicDepression
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
In that time you knew him there was never an indication that he would justify going and killing people?
His fantasies are predictable given the whole reason he's on here is because he can't get away from China. I'm not saying they're justified but I still don't think he deserves to be permabanned. He hates China and everything to do with it (Communism included) and supports anything that is/was against China or Communism (why he's probably sympathetic to Nazism). The only people I heard him want to murder are those involved with the Chinese government. It all stems back to a single problem in his life, and he's hopeless. He'd rather ctb than return to China.

Reactions: bed and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
His fantasies are predictable given the whole reason he's on here is because he can't get away from China. I'm not saying they're justified but I still don't think he deserves to be permabanned. He hates China and everything to do with it (Communism included) and supports anything that is/was against China or Communism (why he's probably sympathetic to Nazism). The only people I heard him want to murder are those involved with the Chinese government. It all stems back to a single problem in his life, and he's hopeless. He'd rather ctb than return to China.
He was given warnings. At some point they need to kick out those that make the forum look even more sinister from the outside.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and bed
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Wrennie? @Wrennie

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: gottablast888, Ringo, waitingforrest and 2 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
@Pain In The Ass ?

Reactions: waitingforrest, deleted, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I was about to ask that lol
Same. I think they messaged me just a few days ago and then went dark. Wait…

Yeah. He was about to order N from D. That was May 20.
Not sure if he went through with that.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, not-2-b-the-answer and Cathy Ames
mrselfdestruct

mrselfdestruct

And there’s someone in my head, but it’s not me.
May 10, 2022
Has anybody heard from @oziinnz lately? Did she ctb?

• Aww..
Reactions: allesistgut, waitingforrest and Dysgenic Pup
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I might been one of the last ones to hear from Pain In The Ass. He told me he wasn't planning on killing himself anytime soon, however he offered a source for [REDACTED] and said he already was well supplied.

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake, waitingforrest, NobodyKnowsMe and 1 other person
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

Sep 18, 2021
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and not-2-b-the-answer
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I was in chat a couple of days ago and saw @oziinnz in there.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest and Dysgenic Pup
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Unrelated to previous posts: There should be consequences for abusing the report button just because someone said something you don't like.

Reactions: gottablast888, not-2-b-the-answer, NobodyKnowsMe and 3 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Unrelated to previous posts: There should be consequences for abusing the report button just because someone said something you don't like.
Reported…

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NobodyKnowsMe, rationaltake and 1 other person
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

Sep 18, 2021
Reported… (2)

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
@YourNeighbor ? Last seen about two and a half hours ago and now crossed out?

• Aww..
Reactions: omoidarui, Manaaja and waitingforrest
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Related to a previous post: There should be consequences for randomly inserting an unrelated post and disrupting a thread.

Reactions: Life_and_Death, Lullaby, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and 1 other person
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Related to a previous post: There should be consequences for randomly inserting an unrelated post and disrupting a thread.
This thread is about users. My post was about a user. Don't be stupid. This entire thread isn't about one single person.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
This thread is about users. My post was about a user. Don't be stupid. This entire thread isn't about one single person.
Please post all speculative and memorable posts about users here (e.g., where is X, has anyone heard of Y, etc.)

This thread is not for discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that.

Thanks for your understanding.

SS Team.
I was intelligent enough to read the initial post explaining the purpose of this thread which I have copied here.

As it stands your post is perfectly valid but it doesn't fulfill the criteria outlined above. It would be better in another thread.

I understand not everyone shares my sense of humour. And some people don't have a sense of humour at all.

I'll stop here as I'll get a smart arse telling me I'm derailing the thread. Which ironically I am. 😄

Reactions: whatevs
the_town_manager

the_town_manager

pleasant dreams for tired eyes
Mar 25, 2022
I'm assuming this was a self-ban?
Shouldn't that take 3 days to go into effect? Doesn't make sense if they were just logged on today.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
@YourNeighbor ? Last seen about two and a half hours ago and now crossed out?

It looks like this was a ban.

As someone who self-banned before, I can attest to the fact that once you make the decision to deactivate your own account, posting is no longer possible unless you change your mind.

The account is closed after 3 days. This timer would be restarted if you logged back in to post because you would have to choose to self-ban again.

• Informative
Reactions: Skathon, Manaaja, waitingforrest and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

As someone who self-banned before, I can attest to the fact that once you make the decision to deactivate your own account, posting is no longer possible unless you change your mind.

The account is closed after 3 days. This timer would be restarted if you logged back in to post because you would have to choose to self-ban again.
Well, nothing he posted was obviously bannable apart from the political centrism, would be interested to know what the reason was.

Reactions: 9BBN, Manaaja, waitingforrest and 3 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Well, nothing he posted was obviously bannable apart from the political centrism, would be interested to know what the reason was.

Yes, I agree. I didn't notice any content from him that would warrant a ban and would be interested to know the reason behind this too.

Reactions: 9BBN, Manaaja, whatevs and 3 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Asking again if anyone has been in contact with @Crazy4u at all.

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, LastLoveLetter and waitingforrest
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018

So, if I press the self-ban button, it will log me out, and I have to stay away for at least three days otherwise it won't ban me?

If I want to return after being self-banned for let's say two weeks, can I unban myself or do I need to contact the mods?

Thanks in advance!

• Informative
Reactions: LastLoveLetter and not-2-b-the-answer