• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I'm think eyebags and messy hair are extremely hot on both male and female.

• Love
Reactions: cyanol, ShornSoloists, asleep and 13 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Disney needs to stop with live action remakes. Animated cartoons are their forte, they need to stick with what they're good at and stop recycling movie idea's. Lazy bastards.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, WonderingSoul, cyanol and 15 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Smoking, alcohol, and drugs,. Now I think weed is the same as having a beer, so I do not classify weed as drugs. I know people who have a beer and others that have a joint after work or just becasue.

Reactions: Green Destiny, Ghost2211, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
All coffee is awful.

Unless it's a Tim Horton's iced cappucino made with chocolate milk. Then it is the drink of the gods.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja, it's_all_a_game, Ghost2211 and 3 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Tennis is a boring game, it puts me to sleep.
I'll add to this.

The watching of any sport puts me to sleep, I understand the fun of playing a sport but fucking sitting there and watching it?? Then cheering and acting like you had anything to do with the score of "your" team? Or worse, having an absolute tantrum when they lose?

I had more fun watching the fake chess tournaments in that Queen's Gambit netflix show than I ever did tuning into any classic sport program.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sserafim, ShornSoloists, littlelungs and 10 others
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
I dont like the french language, but french pop music is the best. I dont know how those two go together lol :)

Stromae is a master

• Love
Reactions: Midnight-rain, Ghost2211, stygal and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I dont like the french language, but french pop music is the best. I dont know how those two go together lol :)

Stromae is a master
I love this cover. I listened to it religiously.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Ghost2211 and DontGiveAshiit
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Ban fireworks .

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: sserafim, looseye, motyxia and 10 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I feel like the concept of "survival instinct" gets overplayed and overblown on here. When people decide to not ctb or waver on their decision, they dress it as survival instinct, when, really, they're probably just not ready to die for whatever reason. It's like there's a stigma on here about admitting that you're just not ready to die or that you're not at peace with suicide, so people frame it as their "survival instinct" holding them back.

I'm not shaming anyone for not being ready to die- hell, I've been a member on here for almost 8 months- I've just noticed this tendency to blame survival instinct for not ctb'ing. In reality, almost as million people die by suicide every year. Of course, we can't know what's going through people's minds before they decide to ctb, but if survival instinct alone was enough to stop people, surely the number of suicides each year wouldn't be so high.

I think most of us on here just aren't ready to die and perhaps never will be. And, that's perfectly okay. Why blame it on survival instinct or biology?

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Hollowillow, cyanol and 13 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I feel like the concept of "survival instinct" gets overplayed and overblown on here. When people decide to not ctb or waver on their decision, they dress it as survival instinct, when, really, they're probably just not ready to die for whatever reason. It's like there's a stigma on here about admitting that you're just not ready to die or that you're not at peace with suicide, so people frame it as their "survival instinct" holding them back.

I'm not shaming anyone for not being ready to die- hell, I've been a member on here for almost 8 months- I've just noticed this tendency to blame survival instinct for not ctb'ing. In reality, almost as million people die by suicide every year. Of course, we can't know what's going through people's minds before they decide to ctb, but if survival instinct alone was enough to stop people, surely the number of suicides each year wouldn't be so high.

I think most of us on here just aren't ready to die and perhaps never will be. And, that's perfectly okay. Why blame it on survival instinct or biology?
Some may be using it as an excuse but I believe it is a real thing, when someone has every reason to die and no reason to live, there can be an unaccounted for force against ctb because a living organism's number one goal is usually strictly survival, even if it's not logical and it spits in the face of someone or something's quality of life.
I think putting off ctb also has a lot of other reasons attached, like the final loss of control over the narrative of your life as it is left to other people...or analyzing the potential pitfalls to the point of being too scared to fail. Becoming a vegetable is a real concern and certainly the worst nightmare of anyone whether they actually want to ctb or not. I think the more impulsive people who place less thought on the matter and have access to instant methods, are more likely to go through with it and get the job done. Some days I wish I was that impulsive, I truly want it to be over, and if someone could give me a pill that would guarantee it would be, and it would take care of all my end of life preparations, I would pop that thing into my mouth without a second to spare.
For people who actually have had to think about suicide in the long term, who have tried to solve things unsuccessfully, who researched the methods etc, death is more real and yet somehow more likely elusive. When the time is taken to appreciate the risks of taking your life, it can make you stuck, put you in between a rock and a hard place...where you are desperate to end your suffering but the only way out is a daunting roulette with the chance of even more hell to pay if you don't reach death.

Reactions: sserafim, cyanol, Shadowrider and 1 other person
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Some may be using it as an excuse but I believe it is a real thing, when someone has every reason to die and no reason to live, there can be an unaccounted for force against ctb because a living organism's number one goal is usually strictly survival, even if it's not logical and it spits in the face of someone or something's quality of life.
I think putting off ctb also has a lot of other reasons attached, like the final loss of control over the narrative of your life as it is left to other people...or analyzing the potential pitfalls to the point of being too scared to fail. Becoming a vegetable is a real concern and certainly the worst nightmare of anyone whether they actually want to ctb or not. I think the more impulsive people who place less thought on the matter and have access to instant methods, are more likely to go through with it and get the job done. Some days I wish I was that impulsive, I truly want it to be over, and if someone could give me a pill that would guarantee it would be, and it would take care of all my end of life preparations, I would pop that thing into my mouth without a second to spare.
For people who actually have had to think about suicide in the long term, who have tried to solve things unsuccessfully, who researched the methods etc, death is more real and yet somehow more likely elusive. When the time is taken to appreciate the risks of taking your life, it can make you stuck, put you in between a rock and a hard place...where you are desperate to end your suffering but the only way out is a daunting roulette with the chance of even more hell to pay if you don't reach death.

Thank you for your constructive and thoughtful response. I agree that it's a real thing- I just don't think it's as prominent a force in someone's decision to ctb as it's made out to be on here. Of course, I can't speak for every single suicidal person, nor do I claim to. I know this particular viewpoint of mine is unpopular.

I also agree that many factors and considerations play into a person's decision to put off ctb, and those are very real concerns. I don't see the fear of becoming a vegetable or failing as survival instinct, though. I think that those are just very real and very practical concerns that a person needs to consider before taking action because the consequences of failing the attempt can be dire and life-altering.

I agree that a lot of attempts are impulsive, but, in theory, even those people have a survival instinct, as all biological organisms do. Yet, it doesn't prevent them from ctb. Plus, not all attempts are impulsive. I see many people on here who appear to carefully and meticulously plan out their ctb, set a date, gather information, and then follow through on the attempt. What's the difference between those of us in limbo and those people who actually do it, either impulsively or after a well-thought-out plan is crafted? It's got to be more than just survival instinct.

I think most of us on SS just aren't ready and maybe never will be, which is A-okay. It could be my Asperger's that causes me to view certain issues in a very black and white fashion, but I think that the people who truly want to die will do it. It may take some time, consideration, and planning beforehand, but I think if people want out, they'll find a way out. If we need to be in an impulsive frame of mind to suppress our survival instinct, then I think it's a signal that we're not truly at peace with death, so we need to rely on emotional impulsivity to spur us to take action because our logical, rational mind isn't actually at peace with the finality of death. None of this is survival instinct, imo.

When people are in limbo, I believe it's simply because they're not ready to die. Why there seems to be a stigma on this site against admitting that plainly, I don't really know.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, it's_all_a_game, mirko and 3 others
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
I think humans are too much

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Hollowillow, cyanol and 12 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Here's one that always loses me lots of social credit...

I don't like tattoos. They make me uncomfortable and whenever I see them I might as well be looking at gore because the thought of people willingly stabbing themselves with those needles freaks me out, which is also why I dislike acupuncture. I get that they can be artistic and show freedom of expression or whatever. Hell, I used to draw on myself all the time with pens when I was in elementary school but I also just don't like that tattoos are permanent either. I don't think people are evil or wrong or whatever for getting them, but I still can't help getting unnerved by them and would not be comfortable with a partner who has one anywhere even if it's small and unnoticeable. I often feel like this viewpoint makes me some kind of nazi in this generation but I just can't get over it no matter how hard I try. I'm sorry to anyone who has some and is offended by this. Again, I don't think anyone who gets one is a bad person or anything, I just get so unsettled by them so if that bothers you, at least relish the fact that it solidifies how I'm definitely going to be forever alone.

Reactions: sserafim, ShornSoloists, it's_all_a_game and 9 others
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
People should not be able to reproduce without a license. Getting the license should require:

-In depth psychoanalysis.
-Several years of parental skills training.
-Posting a bond to cover all the child's expenses until age 21.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sserafim, Hollowillow, hellispink and 26 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
People should not be able to reproduce without a license. Getting the license should require:

-In depth psychoanalysis.
-Several years of parental skills training.
-Posting a bond to cover all the child's expenses until age 21.
This would be really great though unfortunately most of the people who'd qualify enough these days aren't the ones having/wanting kids in the first place...

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, cyanol, ShornSoloists and 12 others
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Some of my opinions would probably make me the most hated person on here so I'll just throw in a mild one:
Good hips are much more attractive than boobs and ass combined.
Also, many women look like clowns nowadays with the amount of makeup they wear.

Reactions: cyanol, lovelyheartz, KickFive and 6 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Natural is just better

Tatoos, piercings, nail polish, fake/boobs/lips/whatev, makeup, lipstick etc. are all disgusting and almost make me want to throw up

• Wow
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Going Home, Mthom2 and 8 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Cardi B is not a good rapper let alone a singer.

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, stygal and 4 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
The only good anime is Ghost in the Shell. The rest is just bad storytelling and empty esthetics.

• Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, KickFive, Ghost2211 and 2 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Skyrim was really bad. It's okay to like bad games though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Green Destiny, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 23374
BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
Resident Evil 5 is the best Resident Evil game and no one can change my mind.

Reactions: Pisceslilith and Ghost2211
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Why didn't have I discover this thread earlier ?

Christopher Nolan is the most overated director of all time.

Reactions: sserafim, it's_all_a_game, demuic and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Spiders aren't scary, and they are awesome for killing more annoying bugs. I prefer them to not be on me, but they deserve respect for keeping bug and insect population down.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow, cyanol, ShornSoloists and 21 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Skyrim was really bad. It's okay to like bad games though.
Morrowind was so much better, skyrim is nothing more than a walkng simulatori

Reactions: Ghost2211, antigone_iris and VisionsOfHell
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I don't understand how anyone could enjoy watching someone else play video games. That Twitch even exists much less is so popular is staggering to me.

Just said this on chat, checked What's New and this thread came up! Suitable.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, littlelungs, it's_all_a_game and 8 others
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I don't like licorice.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, ShornSoloists, DeadButDreaming and 8 others
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage