• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I don't like easy resealable packaging that takes a PhD in engineering to open and even then you have to do it with a knife, end up slicing into a finger and dancing around the kitchen swearing like your name is Rory. And then you can't bloody well re-seal it anyway.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Avacodos taste like green mush.

90% of all Marvel movies are the same and are boring. Good guy origin story + final battle against villian with the same powers. Boring. Ironman 1 over and over again. Plus plot holes galore. It's so fun watching movies with me :ahhha:

Last edited:
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
BPG is a great man...

Next to b*ddha!
Avacodos taste like green mush.

90% of all Marvel movies are the same and are boring. Good guy origin story + final battle against villian with the same powers. Boring. Ironman 1 over and over again. Plus plot holes galore. It's so fun watching movies with me :ahhha:

I'd never watch one, but watching anything with me is so fun, especially if it is netflix sewage.

Because my husband is a moron and has no brains once he sees a transparently manipulative cunthole (large and loose), he liked the incredibly ugly pothead whore in Sense8 with the dyed hair. The one who squirtee some larva that snuffed it. Anyways, I said 'that character is written to manipulate a moron. All she needs is a prince on a white horse.'

She has flashback to her husband coming to pick her up on a white horse, I kid you not.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate cereal. All forms of it. It might stem from the fact my dad once forced me to eat cereal but I genuinely just find it vomit-inducing, especially with milk.

Oatmeal is ok sometimes though but that should also have milk stay away from it.

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I think most anime is just edgy storytime for sadists or nihilists.
Babies are gross and annoying.
Women have it easy in 2020, way easier than lost young men, minorities and otherwise.
Most wealthy folks are close to, if not entirely lacking empathy and need to be purged from the Earth.

There's probably a lot more, but these are the ones that get me in trouble these days

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Wikipedia is not a reliable source and turns out your high school teacher was not an out of touch boomer. Many people are still under the impression that everything there is factual and unbiased, when in reality, it's actually the opposite.

It gets some things right, but it's also extremely inaccurate at times and highly susceptible to vandalism. Not only that, but PR companies, advertisers, political parties and even religious groups constantly edit articles with misleading information that either paints them in a positive light, or makes the other side/detractors look bad in the eyes of the reader.

Even Larry Sagner, wikipedia's co-founder and they guy who gave it it's name, has been very vocal about his criticism of the website. He's been very critical about many of its issues, including the website's neutral point of view that has mostly been abandoned, he recently he wrote an article about the blatant and extreme left bias on some articles and topics, which is a really interesting read.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Fan service and trash plot anime are still great in their own right. Most anime has some kind of appeal and is worth watching, just because the big brain people don't judge it as a masterpiece doesn't make it bad.

fionasparks39

fionasparks39

tired
Apr 15, 2020
Hmm... They never should have added mint chocolate in those chocolate packs with mini Reese cups and Snickers. I mean yeah, mint chocolate ice cream is nice but as a chocolate chocolate it's too much :(
Wikipedia is not a reliable source and turns out your high school teacher was not an out of touch boomer. Many people are still under the impression that everything there is factual and unbiased, when in reality, it's actually the opposite.

It gets some things right, but it's also extremely inaccurate at times and highly susceptible to vandalism. Not only that, but PR companies, advertisers, political parties and even religious groups constantly edit articles with misleading information that either paints them in a positive light, or makes the other side/detractors look bad in the eyes of the reader.

Even Larry Sagner, wikipedia's co-founder and they guy who gave it it's name, has been very vocal about his criticism of the website. He's been very critical about many of its issues, including the website's neutral point of view that has mostly been abandoned, he recently he wrote an article about the blatant and extreme left bias on some articles and topics, which is a really interesting read.

This was actually a constant reminder for us back in high school! They'd always reprimand students who cite Wikipedia and prefer we check the footnote reference section of it instead. It's a site that's too prone to constant info change so it counts to be wary.

Last edited:
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Hhhjj

Hey, unless they are Gandalf.

I just love this quote:

PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I just love this quote:

PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Every time I fall in love with Tolkien all over again. He was like no other.