motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
We never should have domesticated dogs, and should phase out using them as modern pets.
dog no GIF

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay and not-2-b-the-answer
S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
<doggy nope gif>
The thread wanted unpopular, and I'm here to provide! Just for oh so many reasons wish it were less of a "doggy dog" world out there deliberately misquoting the idiom for the joke

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay and motyxia
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
Skipping further support or nuance:

We never should have domesticated dogs, and should phase out using them as modern pets. Working dogs (for example, accessibility guidedogs, some hunting dogs and sled dogs, etc) are reasonable to keep for now, but just as a lesser evil to inaccessibility or food scarcity in rural and remote Indigenous communities, etc
I agree with this (except dogs exploited for necessary labour being a "lesser evil," I see in rare cases where a human genuinely can't survive without forcing another animal into labour as understandable so I won't blame them but it's not a "lesser evil," like how cannibalism in a survival situation isn't a "lesser evil" than starving to death but still understandable so I wouldn't blame). Adding on a related but even more unpopular opinion, humans shouldn't have domesticated any other animals & the pet industry is immoral. Adopt/rescue the already-living domesticated animals that need humans to live, but never breed more into existence. Let them go extinct peacefully. I think forcing any sentient being into the world is wrong, especially if we breed them to be dependent on us.

Reactions: seaweaves
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'd like to experience a big earthquake, though in a place where there wouldn't be anything that could break.

Reactions: 4am, Skathon and Shadowplay
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
That's an interesting one. I've experienced two big earthquakes and I wish I hadn't. But for curiosity sake you might be able to visit an earthquake simulation. That's a way you can experience it without things breaking. It's not quite the same as a real earthquake but gives some impression.
I'd like to experience a big earthquake, though in a place where there wouldn't be anything that could break.

Reactions: Manaaja and not-2-b-the-answer
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
That's an interesting one. I've experienced two big earthquakes and I wish I hadn't. But for curiosity sake you might be able to visit an earthquake simulation. That's a way you can experience it without things breaking. It's not quite the same as a real earthquake but gives some impression.
We had one here on Melbourn a month ago. It's crazy kinda fun - like I would've cared if yeeted me. lol

• Hugs
Reactions: callme and not-2-b-the-answer
I

irememberinnocence

Student
Jun 10, 2020
We had one here on Melbourn a month ago. It's crazy kinda fun - like I would've cared if yeeted me. lol
Australia almost never gets earthquakes so I can see how it would be a novelty. Although that wasn't a serious earthquake. Serious earthquakes are not fun.

New Unpopular Opinion (somehow this post merged with my previous post)

I absolutely detest the reaction button on social media platforms. It makes people lazy in their interactions. I liked the original forums where you either just lurked or actually said something. Not to be rude but when people react to my posts it means absolutely nothing to me, it's more an annoyance than anything. I appreciate true comments as long as they're not trolls. So that's my attitude. The only thing good is the upvote on Reddit as it aggregates posts, every other type of react button is just useless and detracts from the internet experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: seaweaves and Shadowplay
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Idk why people are scared of bats, they are soo cute, they look like flying puppies.

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Coffee sucks and tastes like dogshit.

• Wow
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: $nowLeopard, callme, Fragile and 2 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, $nowLeopard and 7 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wanna fuck Chris Pratt so bad, that's what's going on :))

@Shadowplay I'm not arguing with @deflationary, in case you're confused. :)) I'm mocking Trump-voting, Nazi-lovin' tinfoil hatters -

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/if-homosexuality-didndt-exist.72682/page-2
Good luck with that. :wink: Especially since he married into the Kennedy/Schwarzenegger family. :hihi:
I still haven't had Michael B Jordan slide into my dm's either. :wink::hihi::pfff:

• Aww..
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
People who don't know how to suck cock yet need to stop saying they love sucking cock. There's a big difference between what you think you can do while you're fantasizing about cock sucking & real life. Licking the cock is not sucking it, just putting the cockhead in your mouth & jerking the shaft isn't sucking either; you have to actually suck the cock in order to achieve cock sucking. There's no shame in admitting you don't know how to suck cock yet. If I picked you, that means I'm attracted to you. Just unzip your pants & I'll suck your cock instead.

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
People who don't know how to suck cock yet need to stop saying they love sucking cock. There's a big difference between what you think you can do while you're fantasizing about cock sucking & real life. Licking the cock is not sucking it, just putting the cockhead in your mouth & jerking the shaft isn't sucking either; you have to actually suck the cock in order to achieve cock sucking. There's no shame in admitting you don't know how to suck cock yet. If I picked you, that means I'm attracted to you. Just unzip your pants & I'll suck your cock instead.
Having the good stuff I hope? Just wondering which drink made you score 9000 points on the horny scale?

motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
New Unpopular Opinion (somehow this post merged with my previous post)

I absolutely detest the reaction button on social media platforms. It makes people lazy in their interactions. I liked the original forums where you either just lurked or actually said something. Not to be rude but when people react to my posts it means absolutely nothing to me, it's more an annoyance than anything. I appreciate true comments as long as they're not trolls. So that's my attitude. The only thing good is the upvote on Reddit as it aggregates posts, every other type of react button is just useless and detracts from the internet experience.
I can see what you mean but I disagree (except for serious angry reactions, I think those can be easily misused). I think they're really useful & kind of an accessibility feature. Not everyone can talk to others but they want others to know that their post was read and/or somebody cares. I can't say anything most of the time, it's not because I'm lazy it's because of my conditions. & sometimes what someone writes I care about, I don't want them to feel ignored so being able to give them a reaction that lets them know someone read their post is useful. I also like that it makes it less likely for someone to reply something to me, I feel pressured to respond but can't respond after hours of trying which can cause meltdown. I mainly wanted to share this because I've reacted to some of your posts & this is the reason why. I'll stop reacting to your posts out of respect, but I want you to know that you're not being ignored.

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, demuic, Skathon and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I don't like naps... it feels like a huge waste of time and I wake up feeling groggy and confused. It just ruins the whole day, but of course sometimes you simply need one.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, demuic, newave3 and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I don't like naps... it feels like a huge waste of time and I wake up feeling groggy and confused. It just ruins the whole day, but of course sometimes you simply need one.
I always experienced this too. Turns out, the trick is to only nap for like 15 minutes. Basically you have to wake up before you enter a deeper phase of sleep, and so long as you do that, you'll be quite refreshed.

Reactions: newave3 and it's_all_a_game
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
[Formal complaint ahead]

It has come to my attention that many contributions to this thread are not opinions at all.
An example: "Rain is bad" is an opinion, whereas "I don't like rain" is not. The former is inconclusive, as befits a proper opinion, while the latter is a factual statement.

• Yay!
Reactions: 4am, ShornSoloists, demuic and 7 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
[Formal complaint ahead]

It has come to my attention that many contributions to this thread are not opinions at all.
An example: "Rain is bad" is an opinion, whereas "I don't like rain" is not. The former is inconclusive, as befits a proper opinion, while the latter is a factual statement.
My unpopular opinion: I like nit-picking and nit-pickers. :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic, not-2-b-the-answer, patheticpartner and 1 other person
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Men (fathers usually) insist their child hits the ball instead of throwing. What do you expect him to be, another Babe Ruth? More like an Astros designated hitter nowadays. Futher makes no sense because pitching beats batting.

What's with Raiders' loyalty? Nevermind they haven't won anything since 2002, your team doesn't care about you. First it's Oakland, then LA, then Oakland again and now Las Vegas. Your franchise changes stadiums whenever taxpayers money are aplenty, they only want you to get the season pass and if you live too far away to attend, sc**w you.

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Everyone who laughs more often at my mediocre jokes than the ones I actually put some effort into crafting needs to go fuck themselves. You're dead to me already! :pfff::hug:

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and callme
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Perhaps some unpopular jokes:
Q: Have you heard about McDonald's new Biden Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

What do you get when you cross a corrupt lawyer with a crooked politician? Chelsea Clinton.

I only sleep with democrats.
That way, I don't have to worry about the baby afterwards.

A thief stuck a pistol in a man's ribs and said, "Give me your money." The gentleman, shocked by the sudden attack, said "You cannot do this, I'm a United States congressman!" The thief said, "In that case, give me my money!"

What do Republicans and Democrats have in common?
Epsteins island.

We used to have Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope. Now we have Biden, no cash, and no hope.

• Yay!
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lobster salad, Fragile and 3 others
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
We used to have Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope. Now we have Biden, no cash, and no hope

Air Force One-3 foot stairfall gold medal game:

Gerald Ford 2 Joe Biden 1

• Yay!
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
What's with Raiders' loyalty? Nevermind they haven't won anything since 2002, your team doesn't care about you. First it's Oakland, then LA, then Oakland again and now Las Vegas. Your franchise changes stadiums whenever taxpayers money are aplenty, they only want you to get the season pass and if you live too far away to attend, sc**w you.
Same with any sports team really... they are just corporations that exist to get rich. Why have any rooting interest? It's like rooting for McDonald's or Pizza Hut... actually that sounds pretty good.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, not-2-b-the-answer, newave3 and 1 other person
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Same with any sports team really... they are just corporations that exist to get rich. Why have any rooting interest? It's like rooting for McDonald's or Pizza Hut... actually that sounds pretty good.
But is that Pizza Hut over McDonalds? I'd be uncomfortable with something so over-cooked at a place reeking of stale cooking oil and sweaty $4 Walmart shirts. In that regard, subs aren't any bigger either. Huge picture, tiny sandwich.

At least I expect Pizza Hut to have decent table areas, to be able to choose from Capricciosa, Neapolitana and Corleone, traditions... and I strongly hope they don't serve Hawaii

WhisperingCave

WhisperingCave

it'll be ok (maybe)
Oct 30, 2021
The way cheese breaks into little strings when you pull pizza apart is really gross and unappetizing

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, TheHatedOne, callme and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Emojis are cringe, bring back the yahoo messenger emoticons. Also stop automatically changing my emoticons to emojis dammit.

Reactions: Skathon and callme
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Everyone who laughs more often at my mediocre jokes than the ones I actually put some effort into crafting needs to go fuck themselves. You're dead to me already! :pfff::hug:
Your my favorite:

Time for Karma Police to step in

Karma police
Arrest this girl
Her Hitler hairdo
Is making me feel ill
And we have crashed her party

This is what you'll get
This is what you'll get
When you mess with us :devil:

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy and Scribble Fan
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
We should get over ourselves and stop gendering everything, like: pink is for girls, blue is for boys. Dancing, ballet, knitting, writing, poetry is for girls. Sports, cars, video games is for boys. You get it. Not only it's just pointless, what the hell do you even accomplish by doing this? It's also harmful for those who might not feel they are actually girl/boy and might come out as trans, non binary, agender etc. later in life.

+

Meditation is boring and frustrating for me. I prefer doing other things that will ACTUALLY relax me.

Reactions: settheory, callme and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
The phrase "best by a country mile" is problematic. Is a city mile any longer?

Driving under the influence should be reserved for when your boy- or girlfriend nags and annoys you when you drive.

If the legal term is legally drunk, what's the problem with drinking while you drive? It's completely legal to do so...

The Bermuda Triangle is a lie. Bermudas have never been popular for women and the time where you could knit a winter vest from their triangle hair have been over for 30 years now. Berlitz sure must have really enjoyed them however.

About statuory rape laws - no instance of a statue being raped has been reported so far.

As you may know, polo is a sport played on horseback. But concerning water polo, how do you get all the horses to go in the pool?

If protesters are the 1%, how come they always outnumber both politicians and the police by over 10 to 1?

Down Under should only be deserved for drunk australians crawling under the table.

Turkey is the only country to have a type of food for its name.

The English language is inherently flawed. Did you notice the Eggplant has no eggs? No ham in a hamburger? Neither pine, nor apple in a pineapple?

Quicksand takes you down slowly.

Boxing rings are square.

A guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

Writers write, so fingers should fing.

If the plural of tooth is teeth, shouldn't the plural of phone booth be phone beeth?

If the teacher taught, why didn't the preacher praught?

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat!?

Why do people recite at a play, yet play at a recital?

You park on driveways and drive on parkways.

A house can burn up as it burns down.

You fill in a form by filling it out.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner, Green Destiny, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Half of these unpopular opinions aren't opinions but rather just jokes

Reactions: patheticpartner, Shadowplay, newave3 and 2 others