callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
:devil::devil::devil: A N I M E S U C K S A N D I S O V E R R A T E D :devil::devil::devil:
You can thank MacArthur and the Enola Gay for screwing japanese minds so hard they gave us anime... and TV antenna wiggling, milk spraying erotic films.

Reactions: newave3
cloudnone

cloudnone

So Scribble Me Out
Jan 14, 2020
Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda have traditionally been god awful.

Reactions: Manaaja
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Makko, seaweaves, nerve and 2 others
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I like coffee more than tea

Reactions: Skathon, seaweaves, stygal and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Cheap green literally makes me nauseous. But good rooibos tea is yummy... I also like many other kinds of tea, though some teas taste bad.

I hate coffee. And I can't understand how people can drink coffee on hot summer days. But even less I can understand how people can go to sauna on a hot day.
It's 30C outside, why would you want to go to sauna where it's 80C?

Reactions: feggut
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Sugar tax, like life itself, was a fucking mistake.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, FredTheCripple, seaweaves and 2 others
insipixiecat

insipixiecat

Jun 9, 2021
Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda have traditionally been god awful.

american psycho GIF

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
All the members of this forum who admire the Nazis should be kidnapped & sent to a labor camp in China, where they would be monitored 24/7 & unable to ctb

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: 4am, callme, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
All the members of this forum who admire the Nazis should be kidnapped & sent to a labor camp in China, where they would be monitored 24/7 & unable to ctb
Do we have a nazi infestation? :0

deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/if-homosexuality-didndt-exist.72682/page-2
Ah. I'd already noticed the person is also a heavy duty conspiracy nut. Just excellent takes all around.

Reactions: littlelungs
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I wish it was possible to do that with murderers/molesters and such...just keeping them alive for years and years while they had to do heavy labor. I think that death penalty is far too "nice" and something I'd want myself instead of this scum.

Reactions: Skathon, demuic, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Reactions: stygal and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
The US government does not represent the majority of American citizens.The government is ruled by the rich and powerful, or the so-called "economic elite." Moreover, the policies enacted by this governmental elite nearly always favor special interests and lobbying groups.
We are being ruled by an oligarchy disguised as a democracy, and arguably on our way towards fascism—a form of government where private corporate interests rule, money calls the shots, and the people are seen as mere subjects to be controlled.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, lobster salad, patheticpartner and 8 others
deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
They have probably glanced at truth a million more times than you ever have
Should look at it square instead of just glancing at it next time. :wink: You're another person that I remember being annoying, though I don't remember what your crimes are exactly.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms, demuic and BottomlessPit
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Should look at it square instead of just glancing at it next time. :wink: You're another person that I remember being annoying, though I don't remember what your crimes are exactly.
why are you so mean? if you were kinder to people maybe you wouldnt have ended up on a suicide forum

deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
why are you so mean? if you were kinder to people maybe you wouldnt have ended up on a suicide forum
How is saying that you're annoying any more mean than saying that I'm much farther from truth than a nazi that thinks the jews are trying to control the world?

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I find conspiracy theories incredibly annoying but I'll try to keep my mouth shut in the future.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I love a lot of narcissists in books even though I absolutely loathe and hate every single irl narcissist.

Reactions: newave3
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
The US government does not represent the majority of American citizens.The government is ruled by the rich and powerful, or the so-called "economic elite." Moreover, the policies enacted by this governmental elite nearly always favor special interests and lobbying groups.
We are being ruled by an oligarchy disguised as a democracy, and arguably on our way towards fascism—a form of government where private corporate interests rule, money calls the shots, and the people are seen as mere subjects to be controlled.

That's common knowledge, not an unpopular opinion...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Shadowplay
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
The sound of the rain isn't relaxing, it's annoying.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Skathon, seaweaves and 1 other person
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Grammar and spelling are important - even on the Internet. You don't have to go overboard, but I hate having to read a post several times to understand what someone is saying; I can't help judge them for that. I often want to ask if English is their first language. I'm turning into a grumpy old man. Harumph!

Reactions: callme, not-2-b-the-answer, newave3 and 1 other person
deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
I often want to ask if English is their first language.
It often isn't. They allow people from everywhere on the internet nowadays.

• Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, not-2-b-the-answer, seaweaves and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
How is saying that you're annoying any more mean than saying that I'm much farther from truth than a nazi that thinks the jews are trying to control the world?
I'm sorry if I hurt you. I find conspiracy theories incredibly annoying but I'll try to keep my mouth shut in the future.

Why are you so mean??? These brave, intelligent people are just trying to save the world from evil baby-eating Jews while supporting a "politician" who shamelessly supports shameless Israeli right-wingers

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs and deflationary
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Why are you so mean??? These brave, intelligent people are just trying to save the world from evil baby-eating Jews while supporting a "politician" who shamelessly supports shameless Israeli right-wingers
i-have-no-2iuk00.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and deflationary
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I wanna fuck Chris Pratt so bad, that's what's going on :))

Fail Season 5 GIF by Parks and Recreation

@Shadowplay I'm not arguing with @deflationary, in case you're confused. :)) I'm mocking Trump-voting, Nazi-lovin' tinfoil hatters -

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/if-homosexuality-didndt-exist.72682/page-2

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, not-2-b-the-answer, seaweaves and 1 other person
S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
Skipping further support or nuance:

We never should have domesticated dogs, and should phase out using them as modern pets. Working dogs (for example, accessibility guidedogs, some hunting dogs and sled dogs, etc) are reasonable to keep for now, but just as a lesser evil to inaccessibility or food scarcity in rural and remote Indigenous communities, etc

Reactions: Fragile and motyxia