• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
How are you? I am so, so sorry for the pain that caused this. I'm really worried about you with that amount of blood. If you need to talk, feel free to message me.
I don't think that was that much blood given the amount of cuts. Plus, those cuts were cat scratches so they likely aren't having any serious issues with large amounts of blood loss.

Though, I'm hoping that you are making sure to practice aftercare @bedhead_baby . Even cat scratches come with the risk of getting an infection and infections suck.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UnwillingSavior
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
What are you experiencing OP that led to this?

Reach out if you'd like to chat via PM or voice chat ❤️

Wishing you peace and rest from your exhausted mind, beaten so helplessly by this ongoing pain.

• Love
Reactions: bedhead_baby
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I don't think that was that much blood given the amount of cuts. Plus, those cuts were cat scratches so they likely aren't having any serious issues with large amounts of blood loss.
That's good to know. Thanks for clearing that up. I was really worried.

OP, we're here for you if you want to share your story. You've got people who care here.

Reactions: Endisclose
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
I just use this as a vent thread. I'm not gonna tell you what to cut with, but thank you.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023

Ouch that must really hurt. Please make sure to bandage those.

I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point ..as a cutter myself I can never bring myself to do it that many times that deep so I can't imagine how tired you are.

Life is so tiring it's unbearable...I find it hard to believe anyone is really happy I always think they're faking it....how can you be happy in this world.

"Unhappiness. There are all kinds of unhappy people in the world. I suppose it would be no exaggeration to say that the world is composed entirely of unhappy people. But those people can fight their unhappiness with society fairly and squarly, and society for its part easily understands and sympathizes with such struggles. My unhappiness stemmed entirely from my own vices, and I had no way of fighting anybody."
Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human

Here's a quote to cry to that helps a lot. I also noticed you have a killua pfp. I love anime too. if your interested in being friends or just having someone to vent to don't stop to pm me.

This might be inappropriate to say but as someone who loves blood and cutting I must say I'm a bit jealous of those....I know that's inappropriate to say but yeah. Still the fact that I'm jealous of those because it's what I've only imagined means your hurting a lot. Giving a thousand hugs to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: bedhead_baby