FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly will always feel wrong, the reality is that the right to die in peace is a human right and that should only be respected. It's just wrong and repulsive to try and interfere with that, suicidal people deserve to have their wishes respected, it's compassionate to do that.

Just the whole concept of suicide prevention should never exist, I despise anything related to it, as it's all just hollow toxic positivity or glorifying this harmful and futile existence. The suicide prevention type people who push the idea of "help" and "recovery" just make me hate existing even more, I'm never able to understand those who worship this meaningless and torturous process of decaying from age to the point that their delusions are forced onto other people.

And any kind of suicide prevention is just prolonging suffering, pro-lifers should just learn to mind their own business as it's not and could never be their decision to make.
All humans deserve the option of an instant and peaceful exit from this existence as after all wanting to die is all that feels rational to me in this hellish reality where there is unlimited potential to suffer, suicide never needs to be justified in the first place.

Simply just existing is enough to make me wish for the peace of eternal sleep, there's so much cruelty in trying to stop people from being permanently at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: libitina, sickness_Ux_xU, asian.neet and 1 other person
ColdPhoenix

ColdPhoenix

Oct 21, 2023
Suicide prevention exists because the act of suicide itself feels like some sort of failure on a part of family and society. The goal of life has been to feel fulfilled and successful, and when someone has to go to death to feel that fulfillment...it feels like some sort of neglect. Is that always the case? No. People should be allowed to decide how much they value living. But in the case where it actually is some sort of systemic neglect, it would be bad for society as a whole if people didn't immediately respond to that and try to correct it. People shouldn't CTB because of neglect, but only when it's time, it's time for the most lasting peace against suffering that could be made.