• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Sarainia Angelsong

Sarainia Angelsong

Female, Earth, Depressed
Mar 7, 2019
hi guys, it's been a while. tonight is the night i finally do it, if anyone is familiar with me you'd know that i had an SN attempt 3 months ago which didn't work. a member of this forum went through my social media and decided to alert a friend of mine which is the reason why i couldn't ctb successfully.

because of my failed attempt in may, i didn't want to come back on here because i felt ashamed for failing. but for sure i'm certain everything's gonna work out my family is on a trip and i'll be alone for a while so i plan on taking the SN tonight :)

if anyone's curious my regime is the same as before except i'm doing a stat dose this time. i haven't ate since 6am. i got into a heated argument with my dad just now and we both told each other to go "fuck ourselves" so i'm doing exactly that haha. i think my breaking point was realizing that i'd never have a healthy relationship with my dad no matter how badly i wanted it and i guess today proved that'll never happen.

anyways, here's my regime :
an hour before i drink the SN

10pm ;; 600mg ibuprofen, 500mg acetaminophen

10:15pm ;; 3 x 10mg meto (30g in total)

10:30pm ;; double dose of antacid

10:35pm ;; prepare sn drinks..need 2 in case i vomit blegh

11:00pm ;; drink sn , lay in bed & die :pp

if there's anything i should change about my regime please let me know, i'll be sending out final messages and such. i'll also try to stay and be interactive as much as i can before i eventually go unconscious. thank you all :,)
I think this sounds a good plan. I might even try this myself. This is so detailed for the suicide plan, I don't have these myself so I will need to acquire of which I dunno how to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, davidtorez and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm glad you are ok! I hope you recover quickly and don't be too hard to yourself! We're here for you! :heart:🫂

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, rozeske and GuessWhosBack
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
Peace to you

Reactions: CatLvr and GuessWhosBack
paganar

paganar

Aug 13, 2024
I am just checking in on you. If you are alive and fine then please reply and give us some update.

C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
Im glad you are doing well! It helpful to know that you wish you had had anti anxiety meds because I also suffer from anxiety, as I'm sure many people here do as well.
I hope that you're able to rest well and get well.

busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
I was in doubt: do everything at the end of August when I will be alone, but I have only antiemetics (and ibuprofen, but it is easy to get) or wait till the end of autumn or maybe even winter, but try to get a prescription for benzos from my therapist. Now I will probably choose the second option.
Anyway, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry you had to go through that all, but at least now you know it's really peacefull method and the next time you will experience less stress. I sincerely wish you a swift recovery🌷