M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
Exit's platorform is tight-knit. The platform they upload the PDFs is on Yudo and those are behind a password and username generated to the email you purchased. Newer accounts are more prone to being accused of ripping/distributing it. If you have an older account that is still paying yearly for the membership, it's possible for you not to get busted from Exit (if you're distributing publicly on a forum like this).

Sources are hard. When I uploaded this copy, I wanted a genuine version that I could verify for myself.
@HelensNepenthe, can you PM me please - its regarding the DMCA you received.

Reactions: Baskol1
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Damn, just wanna if there's anything new about SN

Reactions: Baskol1
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you so for your kind contributions. I'm excited yup see all the helpful and new information here. This post should be pinned. I'm happy to say some of this stuff I'll take to heart.

Thanks again :hug:

Reactions: CURSED again and Baskol1
W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
Exit's platorform is tight-knit. The platform they upload the PDFs is on Yudo and those are behind a password and username generated to the email you purchased. Newer accounts are more prone to being accused of ripping/distributing it. If you have an older account that is still paying yearly for the membership, it's possible for you not to get busted from Exit (if you're distributing publicly on a forum like this).

Sources are hard. When I uploaded this copy, I wanted a genuine version that I could verify for myself.
Just take some screenshots, if you can. Of the SN section and the distributors would work.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and littlelady774
T

tominator

Aug 28, 2019
If you search Libgen aka libgen.is you can find the March 2019 edition there since first post link seems to be dead.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and ots
Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
The link to the PDF under "List of Resources" is broken. Can we update it with the following PDF mirror I found? It's a bit difficult reading the book only through pictures:

Maybe @Alchemist or another mod can help. Sorry if this is against any rules here but this thread is the best PPH source we have.

Reactions: Cevapcici and OnlyMercy
frees

frees

swoosh
Sep 6, 2019
The link to the PDF under "List of Resources" is broken. Can we update it with the following PDF mirror I found? It's a bit difficult reading the book only through pictures:

Maybe @Alchemist or another mod can help. Sorry if this is against any rules here but this thread is the best PPH source we have.

And can someone in the know check certain email addresses in the new linked version?

Reactions: OnlyMercy and Painpleasure
Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
And can someone in the know check certain email addresses in the new linked version?
Yes, please make sure the emails are correct before updating the link. I checked and seems fine but doesn't hurt to have another set of eyes make sure.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and frees
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
How would someone be able to tell that the email address in the new source is the legit person of interest, and not some scammer?

Only way i can see is someone who bought product, was actually delivered, and tested as genuine and pure.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and Painpleasure
Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
How would someone be able to tell that the email address in the new source is the legit person of interest, and not some scammer?

Only way i can see is someone who bought product, was actually delivered, and tested as genuine and pure.
The emails in the PDF I linked are the same as those in the JPEG images posted under "list of resources". Check for yourself. Anyway was just trying to help man

Reactions: OnlyMercy and color_me_gone
R

RightToExit

Sep 25, 2019
Damn, just wanna if there's anything new about SN

The biggest SN changes in the recent updates were: Recommended dose for reliable death is now 25g, with 35g for people over 100kg body weight, plus it's now recommended to take 2g of the beta blocker propanolol together with the SN to potentiate the effects (the idea is to prevent the heart from compensating the oxygen deprivation to the brain by increasing blood flow). Other than that, they are going to sell SN test kits to test concentration and if you actually have SN. Then they have some reports about the political controvery and media coverage in the Netherlands, plus new instruction videos for how to test the SN and dissolve the propanolol.

Edit: Whoops, I didn't realize how old this thread was. I thought it was a recent question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald, OnlyMercy, Shakespear's Brother and 1 other person
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
The biggest SN changes in the recent updates were: Recommended dose for reliable death is now 25g, with 35g for people over 100kg body weight, plus it's now recommended to take 2g of the beta blocker propanolol together with the SN to potentiate the effects (the idea is to prevent the heart from compensating the oxygen deprivation to the brain by increasing blood flow). Other than that, they are going to sell SN test kits to test concentration and if you actually have SN. Then they have some reports about the political controvery and media coverage in the Netherlands, plus new instruction videos for how to test the SN and dissolve the propanolol.

Edit: Whoops, I didn't realize how old this thread was. I thought it was a recent question.

Do they give an estimated time of death for SN in the latest guide? The old one said 40 minutes, and I'm hoping it hasn't been revised to longer than that. Thank you!

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I cannot access the PPH on my phone & have a question.

Is there anything in the PPH that gives an estimated "death countdown" or a timeline of events in terms of what happens to the body after you drink Nembutal? (like I've seen for SN).

Rain

Rain

Jul 19, 2019

2gms of propranolol? Is that accurate? That's a beta blocker OD, sometimes resulting in tachycardia. Are you sure it's that much propranolol? I feel like a much lower dose would be sufficient in keeping the heart rate down even through a panic. I could be wrong but just making sure.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
M

marriedindeed

Aug 7, 2019
Reactions: frees
R

RightToExit

Sep 25, 2019
2gms of propranolol? Is that accurate? That's a beta blocker OD, sometimes resulting in tachycardia. Are you sure it's that much propranolol? I feel like a much lower dose would be sufficient in keeping the heart rate down even through a panic. I could be wrong but just making sure.

Yes. 2 grams are written several times in the text, and in the video, Philip Nitschke mentiones it and then uses 50 tablets (40mg propanolol each). Whether you want to follow their advice, is of course up to you.
Do they give an estimated time of death for SN in the latest guide? The old one said 40 minutes, and I'm hoping it hasn't been revised to longer than that. Thank you!

I think this hasn't changed. They still reference the same case, with the 3 minutes sleepy, 12 minutes unconscious, 40 minutes death. I didn't see any update there.

Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
The emails in the PDF are different, hence why the PDF is not listed in the Resources section. I wrote in length about this back in August. See below:
www.sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/to-those-in-search-of-n.20386/post-383116
The claim that the emails are different is factually incorrect. I have downloaded the PDF from the link I provided above and confirmed that the emails and all other content are the same.

The link to PDF I provided is different to the link in thread you wrote about in August. I suggest that you personally download the PDF and compare the emails to the screenshots listed under Resources Section. Please return to this thread and report on your observations after doing so.

This forum, and particularly the Resources Section, has been a god send for me and helped me save the little money that I have by providing a free copy to the Peaceful Pill Handbook. I feel obliged to help this community in return regardless of how small my contribution may be.

R

RightToExit

Sep 25, 2019
I cannot access the PPH on my phone & have a question.

Is there anything in the PPH that gives an estimated "death countdown" or a timeline of events in terms of what happens to the body after you drink Nembutal? (like I've seen for SN).
They say if you inject it, you lose consciousness within seconds and die shortly later.

For oral use, you can easily find videos on the internet, e.g. from Dignitas members who drank it. It's not immediate, but pretty fast. I think it makes you fall asleep faster than SN (they give a better speed rating for Nembutal than for SN and indicate more uncertainty for SN). I didn't find any "death timeline" in the PPH though.

Reactions: Blackjack
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
They say if you inject it, you lose consciousness within seconds and die shortly later.

For oral use, you can easily find videos on the internet, e.g. from Dignitas members who drank it. It's not immediate, but pretty fast. I think it makes you fall asleep faster than SN (they give a better speed rating for Nembutal than for SN and indicate more uncertainty for SN). I didn't find any "death timeline" in the PPH though.

I've not heard of anyone injecting N?

Yes I've watched all the Dignitas & other videos. People on them fall unconscious quickly, but how soon thereafter does death occur?

R

RightToExit

Sep 25, 2019
I've not heard of anyone injecting N?

Yes I've watched all the Dignitas & other videos. People on them fall unconscious quickly, but how soon thereafter does death occur?

In the Netherlands, lethal injection is used for consensual euthanasia. In Switzerland, Erika Preisig did it for her clients, who then opened the valve so the final act to cause the pentobarbital flow into their veins was in the hand of the patient.

I can't tell you how soon death occurs, I couldn't find anything specific in the PPH. I vaguely remember a case of a physically healthy Exit member who was manic-depressive and took N to die. IIRC, he was still alive for quite a bit, so you can't rely on dying instantly.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
In the Netherlands, lethal injection is used for consensual euthanasia. In Switzerland, Erika Preisig did it for her clients, who then opened the valve so the final act to cause the pentobarbital flow into their veins was in the hand of the patient.

I can't tell you how soon death occurs, I couldn't find anything specific in the PPH. I vaguely remember a case of a physically healthy Exit member who was manic-depressive and took N to die. IIRC, he was still alive for quite a bit, so you can't rely on dying instantly.

Thanks for the info & for checking the PPH.

R

RightToExit

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for the info & for checking the PPH.
I just discovered a bit of information I overlooked. They say most people who took a deadly oral dose of liquid veterinary N die within 1-2 hours, however there is a very small percentage of people being comatose for hours, in rare cases up to 24 hours.They assume that this can be caused by alcoholism or long-term use of psychopharmaca interacting with liver enzymes. In such a rare case, being found comatose and "rescued" can be a cause for failure. They mention that the medication Dilantin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenytoin) can have an accelerating effect for N.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I just discovered a bit of information I overlooked. They say most people who took a deadly oral dose of liquid veterinary N die within 1-2 hours, however there is a very small percentage of people being comatose for hours, in rare cases up to 24 hours.They assume that this can be caused by alcoholism or long-term use of psychopharmaca interacting with liver enzymes. In such a rare case, being found comatose and "rescued" can be a cause for failure. They mention that the medication Dilantin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenytoin) can have an accelerating effect for N.

Good stuff, thanks for that. If you come across any more helpful N info, please pass it on since I can't access the PPH on my phone. Appreciate ya.

Reactions: Qdv and RightToExit
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
CAN ANYONE confirm the new info on SN?

Reactions: littlelady774
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Please stop using mirrors unless they're the images in my post. Compile your own PDF with the instructions in the post. Irfanview is the easiest way to do this.

• Wow
Reactions: Raggas
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Can someone summarize what else is new? Other than SN..any new drug cocktails? Any new information about carotid compression? (Korean method)

M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
happen to have the most recent update?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
yellothere

yellothere

I don’t want to die... I just want to go back
Aug 12, 2021
From everyone here, thankyou very much!
Weird, I thought 60 mins was required for a stat dose of metoclopramide (not 30mins). Same goes for Cimetidine? There is so much variation with dosages and times sprawled across the SN megathread for this method. Hard to know what is most effective.
How did you get the handbook? Did you purchase it? I have tried.
Use the AnonFile mirror above. Exit submitted a DMCA on it.
What is DMCA?
B

But did he die?

Last edited: