JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
sounds like it is too unreliable!
I am desperate for a reliable method that isn't horribly painful...

Well you've found it. This is as good as it can get unless you can obtain N. Please do more research, it is not unreliable. Those that I mentioned that failed, did so because of their own shortcomings. i.e. they were rescued or did not take anti-emetics.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Alecsa and 2 others
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Well you've found it. This is as good as it can get unless you can obtain N. Please do more research, it is not unreliable. Those that I mentioned that failed, did so because of their own shortcomings. i.e. they were rescued or did not take anti-emetics.

I am also doubtful of the reliability. Why would the latest PPeH give it a reliability rating of 6, the second lowest score of all the methods recommended in the book?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I am also doubtful of the reliability. Why would the latest PPeH give it a reliability rating of 6, the second lowest score of all the methods recommended in the book?

Because it can be reversed?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Egddios and 1 other person
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Because it can be reversed?

This could be part of the reason but methods like CO, chloroquine, amitriptyline and even N can be reversed but are scored much higher than SN.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Egddios
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
This could be part of the reason but methods like CO, chloroquine, amitriptyline and even N can be reversed but are scored much higher than SN.

I don't understand why they would be. N is not reversible and the others you have listed run the risk of severe neuological impairment if rescued. SN is not like that at all.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I don't understand why they would be. N is not reversible and the others you have listed run the risk of severe neuological impairment if rescued. SN is not like that at all.

On N:

In extreme overdose, all electrical activity in the brain may cease, in which case a "flat" EEG normally equated with clinical death cannot be accepted. This effect is fully reversible unless hypoxic damage occurs. Consideration should be given to the possibility of barbiturate intoxication even in situations that appear to involve trauma.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Pentobarbital

And why does SN not run the risk of any neurological damage if rescued compared to others like CO and others where there is severe hypoxia? Can you provide a link or 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
On N:

In extreme overdose, all electrical activity in the brain may cease, in which case a "flat" EEG normally equated with clinical death cannot be accepted. This effect is fully reversible unless hypoxic damage occurs. Consideration should be given to the possibility of barbiturate intoxication even in situations that appear to involve trauma.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Pentobarbital

And why does SN not run the risk of any neurological damage if rescued compared to others like CO and others where there is severe hypoxia? Can you provide a link or 2?

All I'm saying is that it is much less likely to have severe neurological damage from SN than N or any other means simply because of its mode of action. Which is VERY slowly and death will come relatively long after you pass out, not immediately. N is very fast so it is unlikely that it is fully reversible unless immediate action is taken.

Look, these are ways of KILLING YOURSELF, there are ALWAYS RISKS. I'm not claiming to have all the answers.

Reactions: woxihuanni, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, JCStar01 and 2 others
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
it is much less likely to have severe neurological damage from SN than N or any other means simply because of its mode of action. Which is VERY slowly and death will come relatively long after you pass out, not immediatel

If you go by what the PPeH says, death occurs within an hour with unconsicuoness setting at 12 min for a monitored death, that's not slow. That's much faster than most methods. How slow do you think it would work?

Look, these are ways of KILLING YOURSELF, there are ALWAYS RISKS. I'm not claiming to have the answer.

Of course, but why take risks which can be avoided?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
If you go by what the PPeH says, death occurs within an hour with unconsicuoness setting at 12 min for a monitored death, that's not slow. That's much faster than most methods. How slow do you think it would work?

Of course, but why take risks which can be avoided?

I understand but that is for a frail 70+ something year old whom had cancer. That person weighed something like 50kg. From reading very heavily into this method I think it is safe to say you'll be unconscious in 20-30mins if you are relatively healthy and dead after 1-2hours roughly.

There is NO method without risks. It is impossible to avoid it.

I'm sorry If i seem really critical of any contradicting opinion to my own. I'm just being thorough and objective.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ruffian and Lifeisatrap
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I think it is safe to say you'll be unconscious in 20-30mins if you are relatively healthy and dead after 1-2hours roughly.

That's much quicker than methods like chloroquine, amitriptyline and for most cases, CO, . Why then is it less likely to cause lasting damage?

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
That's much quicker than methods like chloroquine, amitriptyline and for most cases, CO, . Why then is it less likely to cause lasting damage?

Again, I don't have all the answers and am going by common sense and information available to me. If anything its around the same time as chloroquine, definitely not as slow as amitriptyline so I stand corrected on that but not really comparable to CO either. What matters is the mode of death. How death occurs. Someways are more risky and dangerous than others. Methemoglobinemia; the way in which SN kills is actually found as a naturally occurring mutation is some people (but obviously to a much lesser degree) so the body is able to somewhat reverse the process internally naturally.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
Again, I don't have all the answers and am going by common sense and information available to me. If anything its around the same time as chloroquine, definitely not as slow as amitriptyline so I stand corrected on that but not really comparable to CO either. What matters is the mode of death. How death occurs. Someways are more risky and dangerous than others. Methemoglobinemia; the way in which SN kills is actually found as a naturally occurring mutation is some people (but obviously to a much lesser degree) so the body is able to somewhat reverse the process internally naturally.
just starting to research this method...did not see it in regular online posts....could only get tagamet would this be enough to prevent stomach issues? Also guess not all SN would work...how will I find out what is lethal/most potent? Would there be red flags when purchasing?
Still can't believe how difficult it is in this country to get access to humane ending of life methods....I have physical issues and am desperate and irreconcilable with grief and a mature adult....This should be my right to decide I can't live like this. Instead everyone and every institution is trying to make me stay and live in a state of suffering-thinking I can
just take a poison antidepressant or talk to some shrink or subject myself to other poison medications...why???? I am in hell tortured every second and want
out......I need a way to end this...tried benzodiazepines/oxy but
not enough and was brought
back-so angry.....

• Aww..
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
You MUST also purchase an anti-emetic like metoclopramide, or zofran from ebay. Otherwise you will simply vomit and fail your attempt

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dawn0071111, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
N

Nichols

Mar 4, 2019
Hi. I've got everything needed for this method -SN, meto and cimetidine. Now, the stream mentions 6 documented deaths from SN. Are any users here known beyond a doubt to have ctb using SN? I don't want to fail. Thanks.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Coral7
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Hi. I've got everything needed for this method -SN, meto and cimetidine. Now, the stream mentions 6 documented deaths from SN. Are any users here known beyond a doubt to have ctb using SN? I don't want to fail. Thanks.
I know of three members CTB with SN here that have been confirmed (obituaries or other outside source). There are more, but personally I can only remember those three.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mea.culpa, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
N

Nichols

Mar 4, 2019
I know of three members CTB with SN here that have been confirmed (obituaries or other outside source). There are more, but personally I can only remember those three.
Thank you.

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

There have been successful reports regarding the suicides of users Eden2k, Lunaemoth, Minudah and Crest33 via the SN method. There are perhaps more as some users assumed to be deceased have been seen active on their profiles. This may be because of the authorities or families using their accounts, or the users themselves, we don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ἡγησίας, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
I actually have very high hopes for this. I feel confident that I'll succeed for some reason. Those who post stuff about failing idk, I don't buy them. In the process now of acquiring the correct anti-emetics. SN and strong opiate-based analgesic are on hand. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dawn0071111, Ruffian and 2 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I would like to do SN but it's reliability (a 6 out of 10 in the beginning of the PPeH and later it gets a 7 out of 10 in the chart at the end (I believe) concerns me. Azide's reliability is higher and it is faster. However, I've read differing accounts of it's peacefulness. Much less it written about it than SN. If you take SN and fail, I believe there could be brain damage from lack of oxygen to the brain. This is very scary. Does anyone have more information on Azide's peacefulness?
I can't remember the exact thread, but someone on here got angry with me for questioning the reliability of SN. One of their main points was that SN DOESN'T cause brain damage. I never bothered to research it, because anything that could cause nausea is out of the question for me. My stomach is queasy enough on a regular day; I can't imagine I'd be able to not vomit it all up. Ugh. Maybe do some more research?

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I can't remember the exact thread, but someone on here got angry with me for questioning the reliability of SN. One of their main points was that SN DOESN'T cause brain damage. I never bothered to research it, because anything that could cause nausea is out of the question for me. My stomach is queasy enough on a regular day; I can't imagine I'd be able to not vomit it all up. Ugh. Maybe do some more research?

Not accurate to say it doesn't cause brain damage at all. The process by which you die by SN is methemoglobinemia; it changes hemoglobin in your blood cells to methemoglobin which can't carry oxygen. Your body starts to slowly reverse this effect as it is a naturally occurring mutation in some people but of course if it is overwhelmed then you die. The rate at which you die is particularly slow, so its basically incremental hypoxia which means once you go past a certain point of methemoglobinemia % in your blood you are guaranteed to pass away. Brain damage is unlikely but I would assume there is a very small window in which if you were to be saved then perhaps brain damage would be likely.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Letmego. Please, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
F

Fuzzy94

Apr 12, 2019
I can't get the download of the peaceful pill handbook to work???
Yeah, this file seems to no longer exist, or have been corrupted.

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I can't get the download of the peaceful pill handbook to work???

The download link in the first post of this thread still works.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and HelensNepenthe
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
Does PN consider the reversibility of a suicide method in assigning a rating for "reliability?" I'm aware that SN is readily reversible with methylene blue but assuming I'm not found in enough time to have this administered I'm almost 100% certain to die, even based on a relatively small dosage. Based on the the lethality of SN alone and ignoring any "recovery" methods I think SN should have a score of 10/10 and not 7/10.

Reactions: JustOverIt
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Does PN consider the reversibility of a suicide method in assigning a rating for "reliability?" I'm aware that SN is readily reversible with methylene blue but assuming I'm not found in enough time to have this administered I'm almost 100% certain to die, even based on a relatively small dosage. Based on the the lethality of SN alone and ignoring any "recovery" methods I think SN should have a score of 10/10 and not 7/10.

I also agree that it should be higher

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and OnlyMercy
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Be on the lookout! Name of internet supplier of N named D has been altered in pdf file. Don't complain after when you don't receive you shipment. This has to be sorted by someone who has access to original.
Before making false accusations, please review other releases of the PPH. My personal upload is directly from Exit. There isn't a way of stripping DRM on Yudu (the platform they use to publish these updates).

None of what is in my upload has been modified.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Maxim, LewisSumner_in_JAP and 1 other person
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Be on the lookout! Name of internet supplier of N named D has been altered in pdf file. Don't complain after when you don't receive you shipment. This has to be sorted by someone who has access to original.
I thought D had been exposed as a scammer?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
HelensNepenthe,

I am gratefull for you post.
I think it is correct e-mail in the images you posted. However pdf that was circulating had one letter different. i didnt say you altered it. I am trying to upload pdf.

Broken,

I thought he was scam to, Exit is pushing him into the stage.

Here is the PDF https://mega.nz/#!SCJ0TIDR!qcm-Zc8FhW-qtgz2BUGa4VJbpjfdOkFJviOInZ8yayk

This was downloaded from Anonfile before the link was removed.

Now, compare image 281 from Helens original post, with page 264 of the PDF.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: iinner, peacetoall and discokicks
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
HelensNepenthe,

I am gratefull for you post.
I think it is correct e-mail in the images you posted. However pdf that was circulating had one letter different. i didnt say you altered it. I am trying to upload pdf.

Broken,

I thought he was scam to, Exit is pushing him into the stage.

Here is the PDF -snip-
This was downloaded from Anonfile before the link was removed.

Now, compare image 281 from Helens original post, with page 264 of the PDF.
I understand. Unfortunately, with the nature of scammers preying on people who are wanting to grab N, I wouldn't trust any mirror of this edition unless it came directly from my post or a mirror I provided. The images are still available in the Mega link. You can turn those into a PDF with Irfanview. You will need a plugin for that.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I don't want to sound disrespectful here...
How did you get this edition?

OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
I also agree that it should be higher
It appears PN has a tendency to rush his books out as soon as possible without making the necessary revisions... It's somewhat irresponsible as people are relying on this information greatly - It's literally a matter of life or death but then again he's running a business with a profit objective so I understand the need to push "novel" methods to increase book sales...
For instance, it would make sense if PN mentioned that ingesting too much metoclopramide could cause severe symptoms of EPS and the least he could do is insert a disclaimer in the book to warn people however the book is completely silent on the key part of taking Nembutal. Even 60mg of metoclopramide may cause these symptoms in individuals who are sensitive to metoclopramide's effects but his suggested "regimen" keeps changing without justification in every new edition

Last edited:
Reactions: CURSED again and Lifeisatrap