HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019

This is a legitimate copy of The Peaceful Pill Handbook. The download link below contains only images as of April 8, 2019.

Description

The ONLINE (AND PRINT) Peaceful Pill EHandbook series of books provide research and information on voluntary euthanasia and assisted suicide for the elderly, those who are seriously ill & their family/ friends.

The books provide practical information about end of life strategies such as over-the-counter and prescription drugs, gases and poisons as well as options available for foreigners in Switzerland where assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia are allowed under certain circumstances.

Each approach is rated according to its peacefulness and reliability.

A full legal analysis of each approach is provided giving an important insight into the laws surrounding assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia.

Download
https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg

Q&A
Q: Will a PDF be available soon?
A: Yup! Give me a couple days. I'm not in a rush of getting a PDF out either. You could make a PDF fairly easily with IrfanView. I would recommend that you first downscale these images to 1080p at least and then compile to a PDF. IrfanView supports all of this and for free!

Q: Will you include the videos from the eHandbook?
A: Most of the videos you can find on YouTube already. There aren't any quality improvements either in the digital handbook. Probably around the time I have a PDF available for you all (unless someone beats me to it), I'll have copies of the videos.

Changelog
2019-04-08 - Uploaded eHandbook to Mega

• Love
Reactions: bored, Tinhoo, nitrogen and 63 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
From everyone here, thankyou very much!
Weird, I thought 60 mins was required for a stat dose of metoclopramide (not 30mins). Same goes for Cimetidine? There is so much variation with dosages and times sprawled across the SN megathread for this method. Hard to know what is most effective.

Attachments

• Page 153.jpg
    Page 153.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 1,871
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bored, ShornSoloists, _Minsk and 13 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
From everyone here, thankyou very much!
Weird, I thought 60 mins was required for a stat dose of metoclopramide (not 30mins). Same goes for Cimetidine? There is so much variation with dosages and times sprawled across the SN megathread for this method. Hard to know what is most effective.
There have been some revisions in the past couple months about SN.

May 18 2018 Revision

Using sodium nitrite for a peaceful and reliable death

The salt is a very soluble in water. To prepare a lethal dose of the salt, 10 gm is dissolved into 50 ml of water. The taste is unremarkable, and vomiting is unlikely. However, it is advised that an anti-emetic (4 x 10 mg of metoclopramide - Maxolon) be taken as a single dose, 30 minutes before drinking the nitrite solution.

October 8 2018 Revision

Using Sodium nitrite for a Peaceful and Reliable Death

Sodium nitrite salt is very soluble in water. To prepare a lethal dose of the salt, 15gm is dissolved into 50 - 100 ml of water. The taste is salty and unremarkable. Vomiting is unlikely. However, a single dose of an anti-emetic (3 x 10 mg) of metoclopramide - Maxolon) can be taken 30 minutes before drinking the nitrite solution if vomiting is a concern.

In 2018, a monitored death of a 46 Kg adult who had consumed 15 gm of sodium nitrite dissolved in 50 ml of water resulted in the following data:

• At 3 mins drowsy
  • A 5 mins very drowsy, responsive
  • At 12 mins unconscious
  • At 15 min deep sleep/ unrousable
  • At 25 mins steady increasing cyanosis, shallow breathing
  • At 42 mins death

March 24 2019 Revision

Using sodium nitrite for a Peaceful and Reliable Death

Sodium nitrite salt is very soluble in water. To prepare a lethal dose of the salt, 15 gm is dissolved into 50 - 100 ml of water. The taste is salty and unremarkable.

Vomiting is possible though. It is recommended that a single dose of an anti-emetic (3 x 10 mg of metoclopramide - Maxolon) be taken 30 minutes before drinking the nitrite.

The following time-line is typical:

• At 3 mins dizzy
  • At 5 mins very drowsy, responsive
  • At 12 mins unconscious
  • At 15 min deep sleep/ unrousable
  • At 25 mins increasing cyanosis, steady shallow breathing
  • At 40 mins death

I can't confirm other editions as I don't have them readily available on me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, imalone, Suicidal4Ever and 23 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Check it out:
"All died peacefully"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Dawn0071111, Lara Francis and 14 others
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
According to this edition of PPeh,there are two additional suppliers.
Page 423

Reactions: Cevapcici, Righttodie, lemmeeleev and 2 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you Helens, it's very useful! The next month they will add a new method, keep us updated!

Reactions: headinghome, Righttodie, lemmeeleev and 3 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018

This is a legitimate copy of The Peaceful Pill Handbook. The download link below contains only images as of April 8, 2019.

Description

The ONLINE (AND PRINT) Peaceful Pill EHandbook series of books provide research and information on voluntary euthanasia and assisted suicide for the elderly, those who are seriously ill & their family/ friends.

The books provide practical information about end of life strategies such as over-the-counter and prescription drugs, gases and poisons as well as options available for foreigners in Switzerland where assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia are allowed under certain circumstances.

A full legal analysis of each approach is provided giving an important insight into the laws surrounding assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia.

Download

Q&A
A: Yup! Give me a couple days. I'm not in a rush of getting a PDF out either. You could make a PDF fairly easily with IrfanView. I would recommend that you first downscale these images to 1080p at least and then compile to a PDF. IrfanView supports all of this and for free!

A: Most of the videos you can find on YouTube already. There aren't any quality improvements either in the digital handbook. Probably around the time I have a PDF available for you all (unless someone beats me to it), I'll have copies of the videos.

Changelog
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... Thank you friend!!

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Dawn0071111, Alecsa and 13 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for your kindness. Will be helpful to many.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, fastFWD, About_to_Go and 9 others
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
According to this edition of PPeh,there are two additional suppliers.
Page 423
I'm sorry.I just realised after reading the PPeH again that those additional suppliers are scammers actually.

Reactions: Kjo, About_to_Go, lemmeeleev and 2 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Update
Videos have been uploaded that you can follow through in the guide.

Download
https://mega.nz/#F!w48z2IbB!U8KaLvdIcHDH-SbwBYeBxA
---
There will no longer be any further updates from me until Exit releases another update. If you're looking for Exit's most recent livestream on April 6, please go to this thread.

• Love
Reactions: Coral7, About_to_Go, Letmego. Please and 5 others
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Kjo, About_to_Go and 5 others
J

J F

Aug 17, 2018

Description

Download

Q&A

Changelog
Thank you for this. Just finished reading the whole thing. I have a question. The preface states that this publication is primarily intended for terminally ill people and/or seniors. Should we adjust dosages outlined in this document to account for that? The one I am asking about in particular is sn. It says 15g per 50-100 ml of water. Should we increase this since this dosage MIGHT be referring to the terminally ill and/or seniors? Might be a stupid question. Thought I would ask anyway.

Reactions: Righttodie, Jc40, throwaway777 and 2 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for this. Just finished reading the whole thing. I have a question. The preface states that this publication is primarily intended for terminally ill people and/or seniors. Should we adjust dosages outlined in this document to account for that? The one I am asking about in particular is sn. It says 15g per 50-100 ml of water. Should we increase this since this dosage MIGHT be referring to the terminally ill and/or seniors? Might be a stupid question. Thought I would ask anyway.
That is a very good point. Good thinking
Thank you so much. I appreciate it!

Reactions: Spiko and lemmeeleev
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

That is true. Perhaps those that are wanting to go by SN and that are not terminally ill/ seniors should consider taking a higher amount. Nitschke did say in the range of 20-25g. But I would not do any more than 25g for fear of it being unnecessarily uncomfortable. However, I doubt it would be any less effective for an otherwise healthy person. If anything the process of dieing would only be longer.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
The pdf wont work

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Chucchy, DepressionsAHo and 2 others
D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
That is true. Perhaps those that are wanting to go by SN and that are not terminally ill/ seniors should consider taking a higher amount. Nitschke did say in the range of 20-25g. But I would not do any more than 25g for fear of it being unnecessarily uncomfortable. However, I doubt it would be any less effective for an otherwise healthy person. If anything the process of dieing would only be longer.
I would like to do SN but it's reliability (a 6 out of 10 in the beginning of the PPeH and later it gets a 7 out of 10 in the chart at the end (I believe) concerns me. Azide's reliability is higher and it is faster. However, I've read differing accounts of it's peacefulness. Much less it written about it than SN. If you take SN and fail, I believe there could be brain damage from lack of oxygen to the brain. This is very scary. Does anyone have more information on Azide's peacefulness?

Reactions: Egddios
O

Olach

Student
Feb 4, 2019
Why Nietzschke says nothing about Chloroquine ?
Sorry, haven't read entirely the book, stuuupid :)

Last edited:
GreyMagic

GreyMagic

The more you care, the more you have to lose.
Feb 21, 2019
For some reason I am not able to open this in MEGA or as a PDF. Haven't really used Mega before so might be doing something wrong. Turned ProtonVPN off for bit to see whether that was the reason I wasn't able to read it, but it wasn't. I really want to read this updated version, but am a bit stuck on how to fix the problem. Any ideas?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
For some reason I am not able to open this in MEGA or as a PDF. Haven't really used Mega before so might be doing something wrong. Turned ProtonVPN off for bit to see whether that was the reason I wasn't able to read it, but it wasn't. I really want to read this updated version, but am a bit stuck on how to fix the problem. Any ideas?
Use the AnonFile mirror above. Exit submitted a DMCA on it.

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I would like to do SN but it's reliability (a 6 out of 10 in the beginning of the PPeH and later it gets a 7 out of 10 in the chart at the end (I believe) concerns me. Azide's reliability is higher and it is faster. However, I've read differing accounts of it's peacefulness. Much less it written about it than SN. If you take SN and fail, I believe there could be brain damage from lack of oxygen to the brain. This is very scary. Does anyone have more information on Azide's peacefulness?

No reports; firsthand or otherwise have reported instances of brain damage from using SN method. I believe there is some sort of mechanism that prevents that from happening as Methemoglobinemia is a naturally occuring genetic mutation.

There is literally no information on azide. I have found one instance of a reported successful suicide from azide.
Link: http://news.pioneergroup.com/manist...-identify-chemical-found-death-investigation/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dawn0071111 and littlelady774
D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
No reports; firsthand or otherwise have reported instances of brain damage from using SN method. I believe there is some sort of mechanism that prevents that from happening as Methemoglobinemia is a naturally occuring genetic mutation.

There is literally no information on azide. I have found one instance of a reported successful suicide from azide.
Link: http://news.pioneergroup.com/manist...-identify-chemical-found-death-investigation/
I have seen a 2 or 3 articles about azide death.

One was about a professor from Berkeley. I fear there can be brain damage as the deprivation of oxygen to the brain is progressive, it is not all or nothing. I want to use SN, and hope it is not the case, but am fearful of ending up with brain damage.
Also, if someone is unsuccessful and suffers brain damage, he/she likely will not be able to post anything about their experience due to the brain damage. Again, it is my hope that this is not the case and that everyone that uses SN is successful and has no damages or injuries in the event they fail.

Last edited:
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I have seen a 2 or 3 articles about azide death.

One was about a professor from Berkeley. I fear there can be brain damage as the deprivation of oxygen to the brain is progressive, it is not all or nothing. I want to use SN, and hope it is not the case, but am fearful of ending up with brain damage.
Also, if someone is unsuccessful and suffers brain damage, he/she likely will not be able to post anything about their experience due to the brain damage. Again, it is my hope that this is not the case and that everyone that uses SN is successful and has no damages or injuries in the event they fail.

A handful of people here have taken 15-20g SN and for one reason or another have failed. NONE of them have reported any cognitive damage upon returning to the forum. Even those who were found and hour or 2 hours after ingesting SN.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dawn0071111 and Lifeisatrap
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
A handful of people here have taken 15-20g SN and for one reason or another have failed. NONE of them have reported any cognitive damage upon returning to the forum. Even those who were found and hour or 2 hours after ingesting SN.

And yet there is no way of finding out whether or not the reports are genuine.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Egddios, JustOverIt and 1 other person
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
And yet there is no way of finding out whether or not the reports are genuine.

That is also true. Again, it is a believe what you want to believe scenario.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Anima
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019

When you use CO or hanging your brain is deprived of oxigen 100%, so your brain cells will die. (you can notice this because in both methods you will be unconscious very fast). But when you use SN your brain will get some oxigen all the time and you became unconscious much slower. So your brain cells don't die (or not such rate than in hanging)

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Egddios and 4 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Many thanks for the information.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
Yes especially with the number of threads that ask for it.

Thank you for this.
Yes especially with the number of threads that ask for it.

Thank you for this.
sounds like it is too unreliable!
I am desperate for a reliable method that isn't horribly painful...

Reactions: Élégie, Dawn0071111, mea.culpa and 2 others
L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Looks like some pages are missing, in all PDFs and in the initial set of scanned pages. For example, there are only concluding parts of Amitriptilyne, Chloroquine and Insuline methods. Maybe about 17 pages are missing (The last picture in the set is called "Page 482", but PDF has only 466 pages).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap