HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Well, we can provide online-human contact, and we totally get it.

But yeah. I do get that.... oh and welcome!

Thank you, it's nice to know someone understands me and is there, even if it's just online. This is one of the times when I regret being a night owl lol, otherwise I'd just sleep through it

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
It was 8pm when I wrote this, now it's 11.30pm. I'll go to bed now, happy new year to everyone. I guess. See you in 2020.

I might stay awake a little bit longer, yeah. I'll take a glass win, which will also help me to fall asleep.

happy new years to you

Guess, you are in same time zone as me. Good Night and Happy New Year! See you in 2020 too!

Happy New year to both of you. See you in 2020.

Reactions: Nemeshisu
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Welcome!!! You aren't alone!!! You have us!! We love you. You are family! What are you bringing to the party?
Thank you so much for this kind comment. I'll bring lots of vodka and lots of cake for the binge eaters like me :))

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I might stay awake a little bit longer, yeah. I'll take a glass win, which will also help me to fall asleep.

Happy New year to both of you. See you in 2020.
YAY! And wijn, gotta love wijn.
wine.... omg... need to stop mixing things.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
It's only 2:39 in the afternoon here. I think I'm going to be one of the last people to see the New Year. Everyone else will already be gone to bed, or passed out drunk, by the time new year hits where I am. I think the only ones that see new year after me are Alaska, Hawaii, and American Samoa- Pago Pago according to worldtimezone.com.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
It's only 2:39 in the afternoon here. I think I'm going to be one of the last people to see the New Year. Everyone else will already be gone to bed, or passed out drunk, by the time new year hits where I am. I think the only ones that see new year after me are Alaska, Hawaii, and American Samoa- Pago Pago according to worldtimezone.com.
I'm 2 hours ahead of you but I should still be awake to ring in the new year with you.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I might be up then? I tend to stay up late when not working the next day. But I am drinking... because... well... overloading self in distractions.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
3 hours behind me

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I can feel my eyes rolling around in my skull... this is normal right? yeah...yeah... this is normal.... more wine!

@Carina - thanks for the pic. Perfectly normal.

Emoj wine

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
lol

I just had to step over a gate, get food in front of others, and return to my room... I almost fell over, and tried to act sober.
Food? Whatcha get?

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
@Soulless_Angel,

Binocular figure
I am searching for @Soulless_Angel, who I believe promised via RSVP that she would attend and bring her roast and fresh baked chocolate cake. I saw the pics! Anyone see @Soulless_Angel? Maybe she is looking for a cab? Where are you @Soulless_Angel?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I already ate one lol

Attachments

• 20191231_165020.jpg
    20191231_165020.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 2
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Pics!!!!

Feel free to start now!!
Too early. I haven't even had dinner yet. If I started drinking now I'd get sick. My aim is to pass out, not get sick.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
2553E40C 2EC8 4E5C 8895 43548785EE65

I'm living it up tonight!!
2 minutes!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh crap.... I forgot my bottle had wine in it.... I just downed almost all of it.... oops....

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Happy New Year
90129A6A ACE3 4377 8D7F 8674C3DD3943

• Love
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
2020 is now here in most of Europe! Happy New Year Everyone! Goodbye year 2019! May the 2020 be my last!

• Love
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
It's 2020 now. The fireworks are popping. I hope the next year will be more successful... in whatever direction I might go.

Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Nemeshisu