Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
guys, we are one year closer to our exit :heh:

Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Nope. I'll be here. @Morphinekiss just said I am hosting next years party!

@Carina having a heart made me laugh

Oh my heart.... my teeny... tiny.... heart..... lol

Reactions: Nemeshisu
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's a word. It's the bestest word ever

Reactions: realjunes
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I never had idea such saying existed before. But I am also non-native English speaker. Well, You learn new thing every day, i guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: not4us
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I never had idea such saying existed before. But I am also non-native English speaker. Well, You learn new thing every day, i guess.

We would not know that with your postings. Which language(s)?

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
We would not know that with your postings. Which language(s)?
My native language is Polish. But I also speak English and German. I was lately learning a bit of Japanese just to distract myself, however I am not very good at it.

Reactions: not4us
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
See, I find that people who learn English as a non-primary language seem to know it better than native speakers at times. It honestly impresses me.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
See, I find that people who learn English as a non-primary language seem to know it better than native speakers at times. It honestly impresses me.
I totally agree. I thought s/he was from Europe, and I find that those citizens often speak 2-5 languages. It blows my mind! Sooo great. Count me impressed too!
My native language is Polish. But I also speak English and German. I was lately learning a bit of Japanese just to distract myself, however I am not very good at it.
Wow. And you chose Japanese to distract yourself? LOL. I would run away from such a lesson, my addled brain would just reject any language course. So hard. You polygots are amazing.

Reactions: Nemeshisu
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I totally agree. I thought s/he was from Europe, and I find that those citizens often speak 2-5 languages. It blows my mind! Sooo great. Count me impressed too!

Wow. And you chose Japanese to distract yourself? LOL. I would run away from such a lesson, my addled brain would just reject any language course. So hard. You polygots are amazing.
Well, It's more complicated than that. I often used to act on impulse. So whole story is that i did read book about feeling of social isolation written by Japanese writer that i found very interesting and rather relatable. So I got this very weird hobby of reading every his work. However, some of his works had not been translated to English nor Polish. So I started to learn Japanese 6 months ago so I could read it.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I learn Polish now, ( as my 4th language) :tongue:
Woah, May I know where are you from? I realize that some Polish grammar can be difficult to foreigners. It's really hard language. Good luck with that.
Co słychać?
U mnie raczej dobrze, Słucham muzyki I czekam na Nowy Rok. Mam nadzieje że będzie to mój ostatni.

Reactions: realjunes
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
U mnie raczej dobrze, Słucham muzyki I czekam na Nowy Rok. Mam nadzieje że będzie to mój ostatni.
wszystko będzie ok, może coś się zmieni w lepszą stronę ;) jaką muzykę słuchasz?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm not saying I"m intoxicated at what's basically 320 in the afternoon... but I just sent a text to my friend saying:
'friends name'...dude...dudemeister...like...the tingly.... the tingles! the tinglies wanna tingle man!'

Where did I pt my wine...

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
wszystko będzie ok, może coś się zmieni w lepszą stronę ;) jaką muzykę słuchasz?
Tłumaczenie Google to cudowna rzecz. Lubię muzykę taneczną
I'm not saying I"m intoxicated at what's basically 320 in the afternoon... but I just sent a text to my friend saying:
'friends name'...dude...dudemeister...like...the tingly.... the tingles! the tinglies wanna tingle man!'

Where did I pt my wine...
Get started!!!!!
Well, It's more complicated than that. I often used to act on impulse. So whole story is that i did read book about feeling of social isolation written by Japanese writer that i found very interesting and rather relatable. So I got this very weird hobby of reading every his work. However, some of his works had not been translated to English nor Polish. So I started to learn Japanese 6 months ago so I could read it.
You are amazing!!!

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Right now...
To Polska Piosenka o człowieku który nie może zapomnieć o swojej ukochanej pradobodobnie po zerwaniu. Uwielbiam tą piosenkę ponieważ przywołuje wspomnienia z dzieciństwa. Z czasu kiedy byłem jeszcze dość szczęsliwy/ It's a Polish song about a man that can't forget about his loved one that probably broke up with him. I love this song because it reminds me of my childhood. It was time where I was still rather happy.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and realjunes
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Right now...
To Polska Piosenka o człowieku który nie może zapomnieć o swojej ukochanej pradobodobnie po zerwaniu. Uwielbiam tą piosenkę ponieważ przywołuje wspomnienia z dzieciństwa. Z czasu kiedy byłem jeszcze dość szczęsliwy/ It's a Polish song about a man that can't forget about his loved one that probably broke up with him. I love this song because it reminds me of my childhood. It was time where I was still rather happy.

My father came from Poland. They came to America after the Holocaust. I always wanted to visit.

• Love
Reactions: not4us and Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
A high tolerance to funny?
Because if so, I've totally felt that before.
No.... to the marijuana. It isn't hitting lol
Is anybody in Spain? You hit in a little over an hour

Last edited: