Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm also kind of afraid my mom might catch on if she sees the SN
Ahh. I had a lie planned in case it was discovered, and it'd be totally believable. Although I knew I couldn't say it to anyone's face as it'd be obvious I was lieing, even though they'd be like 'why do you want this though?'

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Ahh. I had a lie planned in case it was discovered, and it'd be totally believable. Although I knew I couldn't say it to anyone's face as it'd be obvious I was lieing, even though they'd be like 'why do you want this though?'
What do you plan on saying?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What do you plan on saying?
Sodium NitrAte is used in fertilizer, and like tomatoes/etc. I was just going to say 'got the wrong one-- costs more to return than to get the right one' or some variant. If looked up, it would be true. What I said is true-ish. It was just going to be a lie that it wasn't a wrong one. Granted I have it hidden, so it won't be found. But I still came up with that just in case--assuming others noticed it was Nitrite.

Reactions: realjunes
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Sodium NitrAte is used in fertilizer, and like tomatoes/etc. I was just going to say 'got the wrong one-- costs more to return than to get the right one' or some variant. If looked up, it would be true. What I said is true-ish. It was just going to be a lie that it wasn't a wrong one.
Oh ok. I don't grow any vegetables so I'm not sure if my mom would buy what I say :ahhha:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Totally not saying people should buy it and use that, but you know, it was my emergency "oh crap they're onto me" thing.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Has anyone heard from @Jean4 ?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh ok. I don't grow any vegetables so I'm not sure if my mom would buy what I say :ahhha:
Yeah, and there's always that lol. Even with my mom, we haven't for years--she'd be suspicious, but I do odd things. Granted the second she'd talk to my best friend, I'd be screwed... she'd even monitor and give me pills on a set schedule and have them locked up, and probably search my room. and I'm 43!
Well you know, not to encourage people. What you do is up to you :)

Has anyone heard from @Jean4 ?
Don't think I've seen anything today.... which seems odd...

Reactions: Squiddy
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah, and there's always that lol. Even with my mom, we haven't for years--she'd be suspicious, but I do odd things. Granted the second she'd talk to my best friend, I'd be screwed... she'd even monitor and give me pills on a set schedule and have them locked up, and probably search my room. and I'm 43!

Well you know, not to encourage people. What you do is up to you :)

Don't think I've seen anything today.... which seems odd...
I've just checked her profile post and her post on Stan's goodbye thread. I'm not sure she'll make it to New Years.. :'( ;-;

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've just checked her profile post and her post on Stan's goodbye thread. I'm not sure she'll make it to New Years.. :'( ;-;

Yeah... I saw that.... I was trying to be positive... but.......

Yeah, that post are 2 words I don't think anyone here needs to have explained.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
@Jean4 If I'm right about this, I hope you're in peace. You deserve it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Carina and Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sometimes I fear coming here, dreading seeing a name crossed out, or soon-to-be, that I grew accustomed to seeing.

35 hours til new years for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: marcusuk63, Soulless_Angel and WhyIsLife56
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
This thread is a run up to the New Year's Eve party held here, round the world. Like the 2019 Christmas party was held.
And if memory serves me correctly, at the Xmas party you graced us with a beautiful roast goody meal, a lovely selfie of you buying Rum at Walmart, and you recently teased us with a photo of your beautifully baked chocolate cake.
Needless to say, you are invited to the New Years Party tomorrow night, and bring your bountiful goodies, please!

:pfff: :pfff:
have my start of a snowball for now ;) the rest to come

Snowball
@Jean4 If I'm right about this, I hope you're in peace. You deserve it. ❤❤❤❤❤

ahhhh shit, I hope not ;-;;-;

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Nov 4, 2019
If what we're thinking is true, we probably never will know for certain will we?
She's said it twice that she's sorry. I think it's safe to say it's a possibility that its true. A lot of people have committed suicide saying those words before.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Soulless_Angel
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
She's said it twice that she's sorry. I think it's safe to say it's a possibility that its true. A lot of people have committed suicide saying those words before.
As will I .... one of my friends knows it's my last text to him, when it's too late for him to stop it.

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Totally not saying people should buy it and use that, but you know, it was my emergency "oh crap they're onto me" thing.
I think it is better to get it and hide it than to have it "hanging out there" when needed. Bummer.
I was just using it for sleep, so they switched me to ambien.
My doctor is scared to even write ONE prescription for ambien. Coward.
I think it is better to get it and hide it than to have it "hanging out there" when needed. Bummer.

My doctor is scared to even write ONE prescription for ambien. Coward.
And does it matter when you tell them, hey this actually WORKS for me, and I haven't slept in months, so how about it. NO!

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ugh.... I really need to have my mom go into my room, get on my computer, and run something on my desktop to diagnose a work issue... issue:
1) there's things on desktop that look suspicious... like really suspicious. like will be questions because she'd open them suspicious.
Oh, I use my home pc as a test to see if people can connect to our network if they say "it's down"--I have a link for that.

The issue is.... there 'may' be like all username/password/pins/what to do when (not if) I die directed to her and my best friend on the desktop... yeah, dumb place, but also only place she'd find it when needed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
All I know is, I want to get drunk.... so a sip of wine should do it rofl

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Yes @Jean4 did say she was going to do some work. I don't know how all this works, but if I click on @Jean4 her member profile comes up as usual, but when I use the "search box" and search @Jean4, there is no return search.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
@Jean4 come back, I have pie Dutch apple pie 4

Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and realjunes
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
020FEFB6 D2BB 414B 82C8 8F632E775910

And I have freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and gingerbread people. The gingerbread people are store-bought, but still very yummy.

• Love
Reactions: Shadow_Walkerr95, Kaczka86, Carina and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
So wine and xanax in my case :pfff: :pfff:
Just wanted to say thanks. I think you were the one that first brought up the Xanax last night. I had told you how I went to the doctor and they wouldn't give me any. I had previously been to an urgent care center and the doctor gave me 20 of them, but told me I would have to go to my regular doctor to get anymore. That's when I went to my regular doctor and she wouldn't give me any. However, I had completely forgotten that my SIL had given me a few of them a few months ago when I couldn't sleep. I still had one left that I had forgotten all about, so I took it last night and got the best sleep I've had in weeks. So, thanks again. :heart: :zzz:

• Love
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Just wanted to say thanks. I think you were the one that first brought up the Xanax last night. I had told you how I went to the doctor and they wouldn't give me any. I had previously been to an urgent care center and the doctor gave me 20 of them, but told me I would have to go to my regular doctor to get anymore. That's when I went to my regular doctor and she wouldn't give me any. However, I had completely forgotten that my SIL had given me a few of them a few months ago when I couldn't sleep. I still had one left that I had forgotten all about, so I took it last night and got the best sleep I've had in weeks. So, thanks again. :heart: :zzz:

BlueWidow, I am thrilled you got that sleep, I know how your struggle with sleep has been. Last night when I could't sleep, I was glad, because I came across your remarkable story, and read it all in one sitting It took my breath away. I know the very last thing on your mind was the writing, but you are a wonderful writer, and it is very obvious that your written story was powered by love and grief and it was lovely. Thank you for it.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm glad you got some sleep. Is it just your pcp that won't prescribe it or do you see a psychiatrist? I know I tried getting my pcp to take over my mental health medications and she wasn't comfortable because it was a controlled substance blahblahblah, so I had to stay with my psychiatrist. That may make a difference.

Reactions: BlueWidow and realjunes
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
All I know is, I want to get drunk.... so a sip of wine should do it rofl

Did you say rolling on the floor laughing? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/attachments/23/23071-fd777ec290e5e4ed435011f715f99149.jpg

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Did you say rolling on the floor laughing? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/attachments/23/23071-fd777ec290e5e4ed435011f715f99149.jpg
Yep :)

Seriously, with all my meds, a sip would make me drunnk lol. My one friend forbids me to drink because "It might kill you" pfft.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm glad you got some sleep. Is it just your pcp that won't prescribe it or do you see a psychiatrist? I know I tried getting my pcp to take over my mental health medications and she wasn't comfortable because it was a controlled substance blahblahblah, so I had to stay with my psychiatrist. That may make a difference.
I haven't tried to get it from a psychiatrist. I'll have to give that a try. I did go to a psychiatrist at one point and he gave me Klonopin, which also seems to put me to sleep. I've been living where I am a little over a year now, so I don't have any relationships with any doctors here. I hate going to new doctors, so I've been putting it off, but if I last long enough next year, I know I'm going to have to start seeing some doctors. I suppose a psychiatrist should probably be at the top of my list.
Yep :)

Seriously, with all my meds, a sip would make me drunnk lol. My one friend forbids me to drink because "It might kill you" pfft.

:pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

If your friend only knew?!
BlueWidow, I am thrilled you got that sleep, I know how your struggle with sleep has been. Last night when I could't sleep, I was glad, because I came across your remarkable story, and read it all in one sitting It took my breath away. I know the very last thing on your mind was the writing, but you are a wonderful writer, and it is very obvious that your written story was powered by love and grief and it was lovely. Thank you for it.
Thank you for having the patience and fortitude to read the whole thing. :heart:

Last edited:
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I haven't tried to get it from a psychiatrist. I'll have to give that a try. I did go to a psychiatrist at one point and he gave me Klonopin, which also seems to put me to sleep. I've been living where I am a little over a year now, so I don't have any relationships with any doctors here. I hate going to new doctors, so I've been putting it off, but if I last long enough next year, I know I'm going to have to start seeing some doctors. I suppose a psychiatrist should probably be at the top of my list.

:pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

If your friend only knew?!

Thank you for having the patience and fortitude to read the whole thing. :heart:

Was my pleasure and I said so on the thread. It could be a novel.

• Love