R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
There! You see what I mean! Jean4 just mentions back up, and women are totally resourceful. BlueWidow is prepared instantly with kitchen knives AND a cleaver. All I could think to use is my pocket knife. :(
Always, get women to back you.!

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
There! You see what I mean! Jean4 just mentions back up, and women are totally resourceful. BlueWidow is prepared instantly with kitchen knives AND a cleaver. All I could think to use is my pocket knife. :(
Always, get women to back you.!
And @Squiddy joined us!!

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Im actually liking this snow theme. At fist I didn't like it but growing on me.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
BTW way @Jean4, privately, (ha ha) I am with you, kids no, not for me. But dogs? Best people on earth.
I love dogs. They're always so happy. . . And happy to see you. . . Even if you just left five minutes earlier. You step outside the door and come back in a minute later and they act like they haven't seen you in 20 years.

But I like cats for different reasons. Cats are usually calmer than dogs and they'll just sit there beside you and be with you.

I honestly couldn't pick a favorite if I had to choose between cats and dogs because I like each one for different reasons.
[/QUOTE]

Right, BW. They are so different, but so great. An SS-er who has cats and dogs said "Dogs have owners, Cats have servants" Enough said. (I however still vote for dogs, never had a cat, but hey, respect kittys.)

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and BlueWidow
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
BTW way @Jean4, privately, (ha ha) I am with you, kids no, not for me. But dogs? Best people on earth.
I love dogs. They're always so happy. . . And happy to see you. . . Even if you just left five minutes earlier. You step outside the door and come back in a minute later and they act like they haven't seen you in 20 years.

But I like cats for different reasons. Cats are usually calmer than dogs and they'll just sit there beside you and be with you.

I honestly couldn't pick a favorite if I had to choose between cats and dogs because I like each one for different reasons.
[/QUOTE]

I miss my precious dog who passed away. Today I went and just sat next to her grave to wish her a merry Christmas. I have another dog and I dearly love him but sometimes he can get so hyper. I often wish I had a cat. Just a calm snuggle buddy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BlueWidow and realjunes
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
My Christmas Dinner 20191225 171656

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BlueWidow and Worthless_nobody
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Squid, that looks a bit better than my single guy dinner of corn chips and salsa. Props to you.
I wish I could cook this :pfff: this was all my grandma and mom's work

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Squid, that looks a bit better than my single guy dinner of corn chips and salsa. Props to you.
I had a string cheese stick. You did better than me lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and snorli
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Oh we also had mashed potatoes, a shrimp platter, some chips with queso and salsa and french dip and a cheese and salami platter

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Jean4 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I wish I could cook this :pfff: this was all my grandma and mom's work
It's nice that you still have them around and they're willing to cook for you.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Do I get to use my bow and arrow?
Wahooo! @Raven Moon ... we have @Morphinekiss!!! Sharpen the arrows and dip them in poison!!
Oh we also had mashed potatoes, a shrimp platter, some chips with queso and salsa and french dip and a cheese and salami platter
Can you ship some to me?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Worthless_nobody, Squiddy and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Wahooo! @Raven Moon ... we have @Morphinekiss!!! Sharpen the arrows and dip them in poison!!
This guy isn't gonna know what hit him! :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Worthless_nobody, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BlueWidow, Morphinekiss and 2 others
S

snorli

Student
Sep 30, 2019
@Squiddy I'm a vegetarian and that plate looks darn good. You've got some great cooks in your family :happy:.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Squiddy I'm a vegetarian and that plate looks darn good. You've got some great cooks in your family :happy:.
And what did you have?

• Hugs
Reactions: snorli
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Snorli,
I too am 90% vegetarian, but these member's photos make you tempted, don't they!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hell yeah! He really deserves it though. He has been really rude.
He is inconsequential. You have us ready to go to battle for you!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Worthless_nobody
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Jean Some mixed drinks and crisps. Boyfriend is out getting dinner. He'll be here anytime soon :happy:. I'm Europe lol, it's almost boxing day and I haven't had Christmas dinner yet :hihi:. I usually eat late, like real late, at night though.
Pics for those people such s myself who is having string cheese!