R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone and much love! I think this is probably my worst Xmas yet and I don't want to bring everyone's mood down so I won't stay.

Raven Moon, this is my worst Xmas ever also, so why not join the Bah Humbug group?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Worthless_nobody
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I put another vote for @SinisterKid

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I put another vote for @SinisterKid

Okay - SinisterKid clears the snow? Current vote? Yes - 5 No - 0
Now, all in favor of having @Jean4 tell SinisterKid he has to shovel snow? Yes - 1 for my vote.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Okay - SinisterKid clears the snow? Current vote? Yes - 5 No - 0
Now, all in favor of having @Jean4 tell SinisterKid he has to shovel snow? Yes - 1 for my vote.
I also vote for @Jean4 telling @SinisterKid he has to shovel

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

We have 2 votes that @Jean4 is in charge of tasking SinisterKid to shovel snow!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Squiddy
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Because I love all of you, I WON'T cook for you. Sorry. I won't be the one who kills all of you!

Lol. Good one. I spent yesterday evening with my mother, two brothers, my sister in law and my four nephews. Being forced to spend time with them I quickly realized I have no affinity whatsoever with these people and do not belong with them. With the exception of my nephews of course. I maybe a cynical bastard but who can resist children's laughter and joy?

• Hugs
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Raven Moon, this is my worst Xmas ever also, so why not join the Bah Humbug group?
I just don't want to bring everyone down. The people in my life say I just bring them down and I know they are glad I'm not there this Christmas. The one person I really wanted to see was just rude to me on the phone.

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Yes Rave, Jean4 is right. You MUST come up with a song that makes you dancer round a tree~ LOL

Oh Raven, since you have joined the Bah Humbugs, I think full disclosure is needed. When you find the song that used to make you dance around a tree, you MUST today video tape yourself dancing around a tree and upload it for us!

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Lol. Good one. I spent yesterday evening with my mother, two brothers, my sister in law and my four nephews. Being forced to spend time with them I quickly realized I have no affinity whatsoever with these people and do not belong with them. With the exception of my nephews of course. I maybe a cynical bastard but who can resist children's laughter and joy?
I can. I never had the mother gene. Cats yes. Kids no. I could be suppressed any feelings, knowing I would never have any.
Heck no. Only @SinisterKid

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Worthless_nobody and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I just don't want to bring everyone down. The people in my life say I just bring them down and I know they are glad I'm not there this Christmas. The one person I really wanted to see was just rude to me on the phone.
Sorry that your Christmas isn't going well. Mine is okay. I have a bunch of family over, but still feel kind of lonely and wish to just go to sleep and not wake up

• Hugs
  • Love
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

We are like children, so you won't be able to resist us either. LOL. So, Welcome to the Bah Humbug, Jean Amery.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Jean Améry and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Was it a he/she/it and what happened? Oh. Do you want me to rip he/she/it's head off after I pull out it's fingernails one by one? Nobody hurts our @Raven Moon and gets away with it!!!

What will they do to me? Kill me?? Please!!!! :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Jean Améry, Worthless_nobody and BlueWidow
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I can. I never had the mother gene. Cats yes. Kids no. I could be suppressed any feelings, knowing I would never have any.

I do not want any children of my own under any circumstances but I do care about my nephews. A lot actually. Sometimes it saddens me to think how much crap they will encounter during their lifetime.

• Love
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Was it a he/she/it and what happened? Oh. Do you want me to rip he/she/it's head off after I pull out it's fingernails one by one? Nobody hurts our @Raven Moon and gets away with it!!!

This made me smile thank you. Yes please go rip his head off and tear his nails off one by one! He (my ex) really broke my heart recently and now he is rude on Christmas.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BlueWidow and Jean Améry
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
We are like children, so you won't be able to resist us either. LOL. So, Welcome to the Bah Humbug, Jean Amery.

Thanks. In some respects I consider myself a man-child who craves certain things and abhors others. It's nice to hear some don't take themselves too seriously either. If there is one thing that can get us through bad times it's humour, isn't it? Gallows humour if need be.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BlueWidow
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

@Jean4, just tell me when and where and I will bring the shiv....RUDE? I don't think so, buster.
Thanks. In some respects I consider myself a man-child who craves certain things and abhors others. It's nice to hear some don't take themselves too seriously either. If there is one thing that can get us through bad times it's humour, isn't it? Gallows humour if need be.

Oh Jean, thanks for being here. Understandably we cannot often tell the gender of a member, but since you said you were a MAN-child, I welcome you! I've been outnumbered all day by women who are wonderful cooks, bakers, and candy makers, and musical experts, and superior beings. I can use the back up! And don't get me started on my list of things to be abhorred!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jean Améry and not-2-b-the-answer
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Jean4, just tell me when and where and I will bring the shiv....RUDE? I don't think so, buster.
@Raven Moon get your butt over here. We are putting together an army!! @Squiddy and @BlueWidow are you in?
Who else wants to join in???!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Worthless_nobody and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I do not want any children of my own under any circumstances but I do care about my nephews. A lot actually. Sometimes it saddens me to think how much crap they will encounter during their lifetime.
Exactly why I don't have any kids. I've been pissed off at my parents my entire life for putting me here against my will. I would never want to do that to another poor soul. Not to mention the fact that I would never want to pass on my family's crappy genetics to another poor soul. Besides which, all of my siblings and other relatives have had more than enough kids to make up for my lack of kids. And they've all got the dysfunctional families to prove it. Let's pass all that dysfunction onto yet another generation.
Another generation of abused children who will grow up to be abusive adults, or will end up being alcoholics, or possibly even end up deciding to ctb.
@Raven Moon get your butt over here. We are putting together an army!! @Squiddy and @BlueWidow are you in?
Let's see. . . I've got some pretty serious kitchen knives. I think I even have a meat cleaver stuffed somewhere in the back of my utensil drawer.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Jean4, Worthless_nobody and 1 other person
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

Yeah, as we said in the 60s....Let's rumble!

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Raven Moon is here. Who else is joining our army?

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Lol thanks for making me feel a better. I actually laughed. Hell yeah let's go get him!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BlueWidow
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Lol thanks for making me feel a better. I actually laughed. Hell yeah let's go get him!

We will all stand behind you, menacing like, and you say, "Hey, you talking to me?"

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Worthless_nobody and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Let's see. . . I've got some pretty serious kitchen knives. I think I even have a meat cleaver stuffed somewhere in the back of my utensil drawer.

@Raven Moon we have @BlueWidow. @Squiddy are you in?
It's a him!!! Figures!!

• Love
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Exactly why I don't have any kids. I've been pissed off at my parents my entire life for putting me here against my will. I would never want to do that to another poor soul. Not to mention the fact that I would never want to pass on my family's crappy genetics to another poor soul. Besides which, all of my siblings and other relatives have had more than enough kids to make up for my lack of kids. And they've all got the dysfunctional families to prove it. Let's pass all that dysfunction onto yet another generation.
Another generation of abused children who will grow up to be abusive adults, or will end up being alcoholics, or possibly even end up deciding to ctb.

There! You see what I mean. Women are totally resourceful. BlueWidow is prepared instantly with kitchen knives AND a cleaver. All I could think to use is my pocket knife. :( Always, get the women to back you.!

Heck no. Only @SinisterKid

BTW @Jean4[, privately, (ha ha) I am with you, kids no, not for me. But dogs? Best people on earth!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Morphosis, not-2-b-the-answer, Jean4 and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Image result for merry christmas everone gif

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Merry Christmas to everyone, I am well cut but believe in you all. Its been a long day but its nearly over now, hope you all have had a fairly decent one so far. Love to you all

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BlueWidow and mattwitt
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Merry Christmas to everyone, I am well cut but believe in you all. Its been a long day but its nearly over now, hope you all have had a fairly decent one so far. Love to you all
I am glad you had a good time. We will remind you tomorrow that you have to shovel the snow. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, SinisterKid and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Worthless_nobody and Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
BTW way @Jean4, privately, (ha ha) I am with you, kids no, not for me. But dogs? Best people on earth.
[/QUOTE]
I love dogs. They're always so happy. . . And happy to see you. . . Even if you just left five minutes earlier. You step outside the door and come back in a minute later and they act like they haven't seen you in 20 years.

But I like cats for different reasons. Cats are usually calmer than dogs and they'll just sit there beside you and be with you.

I honestly couldn't pick a favorite if I had to choose between cats and dogs because I like each one for different reasons.

• Love
Reactions: Morphosis and not-2-b-the-answer