Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Just had apple pie a few minutes ago :)

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 22398
Chose against chips and salsa and whipped up some honey Dijon turkey sliders. Enjoying my last night with no dietary restrictions :pfff:

Okay MorphineKiss, this is entirely unfair! I was willing to weild my pen knife against the knave who was rude to you today, and you simply "whipped up" this treat? And I get stuck still with chips and salsa, because I cannot "whip." Not right! But do enjoy....I will enjoy you enjoying. LOL
Just had apple pie a few minutes ago :)
With whipped cream, I hope?

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Okay MorphineKiss, this is entirely unfair! I was willing to weild my pen knife against the knave who was rude to you today, and you simply "whipped up" this treat? And I get stuck still with chips and salsa, because I cannot "whip." Not right! But do enjoy....I will enjoy you enjoying. LOL

With whipped cream, I hope?
Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019

the sad sad irony of having a chef as a parent, I can cook like a fiend, but have had an eating disorder since I was 11

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
the sad sad irony of having a chef as a parent, I can cook like a fiend, but have had an eating disorder since I was 11

Now that is a TRAGEDY on an epic scale, worthy of a great playwright! That makes no sense in the world! Sad.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I went in the opposite direction. Had Bariatric Surgery

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I can't wait for my family members to leave so I can take a nice hot bath. It's cold as hell in this house

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I can't wait for my family members to leave so I can take a nice hot bath. It's cold as hell in this house
Cold is good! At my age I have hot flashes. :blarg:

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
One last Merry Christmas to everyone. It's all I got left in me this year for the Holidays.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, BlueWidow, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
One last Merry Christmas to everyone. It's all I got left in me this year for the Holidays.

So grateful you are sharing what you do have with us misfits, the Bah Humbug's of Christmas. Thanks for dropping in!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Finally guests are about to leave :)

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Ditto, Jean, genius.
Sorry about the needed clean up there, but maybe after SinisterKid shovels away the snow he will help you scrub up? We are grateful to you for officiating.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
One more for the the lonely ones ❤️

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Wouldn't be Christmas without this one

now I'll skate away back into SS hiding, was nice being active for a few days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Finally, the guests are gone. Running my bath water now :)