Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yep just hope i cook it ok first time I have cooked it :)
Looks better than anything I could do! Let us know how it was!
Oh @Squiddy .... Oh @Squiddy .... where art thou @Squiddy?

Last edited:
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Sensei
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I am home alone tonight. I will nevertheless stay awake late: I'll cook a great meal, drink good wine, chat with my SS friend and watch the Simpsons.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, DevilInHell667, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am home alone tonight. I will nevertheless stay awake late: I'll cook a great meal, drink good wine, chat with my SS friend and watch the Simpsons.
The Simpsons..... everyone say it together!

We will be here! Pics of your food for people like me who don't cook and will either have a frozen dinner or a protein bar lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and LegaliseIt!
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Looks better than anything I could do! Let us know how it was!
Oh @Squiddy .... Oh @Squiddy .... where art thou @Squiddy?
Will do o and i got a nice bottle of port to :D

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I love The Simpson's too! :heart: If I ever need a laugh, I just put Homer on. He cracks me up! :pfff:

wasn't sure exactly where to put this, but it's been in my head lately thinking of our passed/missing members.

Now bring on the booze!

Thanks so much for posting this. This is a Chris Isaak album I didn't know about. I'm going to look for it so I can listen to the whole album. And I second the bringing on of the booze! I'll probably be drinking hot buttered rum again later on tonight. I'll make a big batch for everyone! Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, LegaliseIt!, Morphinekiss and 2 others
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
i'm drinking ready-made mulled wine, it's shitty but it does its job.

spending Christmas with family. i wish i was alone like last year.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
i'm drinking ready-made mulled wine, it's shitty but it does its job.

spending Christmas with family. i wish i was alone like last year.
Well, after you are done with family, come here... and bring the wine!!!

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, BlueWidow, Sensei and 1 other person
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
This was not as bad a Christmas as it could have been. Except he didn't give a shit. My life, not worth anything. Gave him and his kids 700e Christmas presents. Not even a 'thank you, merry Christmas'.. I just get a 'he is in a bad place, you need to wait, he loves you, he will come back, give it a few more weeks'.. I'm a joke to him, my feelings are a joke to him. I'm a joke to everyone, really. How I feel doesn't matter. He is not doing well, my friends guess. They guess, they don't know. They know I'm doing badly, but that is of no consequence. Someone whom I've grown to love as a friend and companion in this breakdown of mine is doing poorly and thinking of leaving. I can't lose him, too. Then I'm truly all alone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm so ready to check out of this miserable hell hole. I didn't even know there was another opening for laundry detergent and I ended up spilling it trying to put it in the thing for the washing machine to which my mom scolded me for. Just completely incompetent.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm so ready to check out of this miserable hell hole. I didn't even know there was another opening for laundry detergent and I ended up spilling it trying to put it in the thing for the washing machine to which my mom scolded me for. Just completely incompetent.
I have done that. Who hasn't?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm just sick of being incompetent. One of my main reasons why I want to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, LegaliseIt! and Sensei
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
This was not as bad a Christmas as it could have been. Except he didn't give a shit. My life, not worth anything. Gave him and his kids 700e Christmas presents. Not even a 'thank you, merry Christmas'.. I just get a 'he is in a bad place, you need to wait, he loves you, he will come back, give it a few more weeks'.. I'm a joke to him, my feelings are a joke to him. I'm a joke to everyone, really. How I feel doesn't matter. He is not doing well, my friends guess. They guess, they don't know. They know I'm doing badly, but that is of no consequence. Someone whom I've grown to love as a friend and companion in this breakdown of mine is doing poorly and thinking of leaving. I can't lose him, too. Then I'm truly all alone.
I'm so sorry to hear that your previous partner is still treating you badly. I'm sorry that your friends are not taking your feelings and problems more seriously. Also sorry to hear of your friend's issues and that he is thinking of leaving. However, you are not completely alone. We are all here for you. I know it's not quite the same as having real people around you, but we are here virtually. :heart: :hug:
Yours is another situation that particularly upsets me because I would honestly like to grab your partner around the neck and shake him and say, "Don't you see what you have here, you idiot! You have a person here who loves you and would spend the rest of their life with you if you would just stop being so stubborn and allow it to happen!". Unfortunately, as we've spoken of before, I'm afraid he may not realize what he had in you until it's too late. It frustrates me to no end because it's so rare to find true love in this world. I would think if you have any brains in your head, and you found it, you would want to hold onto it, no matter what. Some people are just so blind they can't see what's right in front of them. It's so upsetting to me that your partner is treating you this way. He won't know what he has until it's gone. I keep hoping he's going to come to his senses.
I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending you my support and love. The whole situation just frustrates me to no end. You don't deserve to be treated this way.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm just sick of being incompetent. One of my main reasons why I want to ctb
You haven't seen incompetency. You haven't seen my cooking. But if you saw it, you would probably be blinded for life.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
You haven't seen incompetency. You haven't seen my cooking. But if you saw it, you would probably be blinded for life.
I'm not the best cook either

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I don't know, I really don't know how to cook very well either. This instant pot has been a miracle for me. I'm telling you, it can do almost anything. They're all kinds of recipes online. A lot of it, you just get the ingredients, throw them in the pot, set it to the right settings, and you magically have good tasting food!
A few weeks ago, I made a pot roast in it with carrots and potatoes. I would never have been able to make that without the Instant Pot. Actually, I used to hate cooking. Mostly, I suppose, because my results were never very good. I'm still very self-conscious about cooking for other people, but I've made all kinds of good tasting food in this instant pot for myself. I made all of my Christmas food in it. I just finished my mashed potatoes and, I have to say, they are dreamy. I steamed the potatoes in the instant pot, put them through a potato ricer to make them the right fluffy consistency, then I added butter and heavy cream. When I tasted them, I almost fainted, they were so good! I still can't believe that I actually made them! :happy:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm not the best cook either
I dropped a burnt pork chop on the floor after I set off the smoke detector. My floor still has the burn marks.

• Wow
Reactions: Morphinekiss, LegaliseIt!, Sensei and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I dropped a burnt pork chop on the floor after I set off the smoke detector. My floor still has the burn marks.
I've set off a few smoke detectors in my day too!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I've just burnt a lot of stuff like grilled cheese

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Fortunately and surprisingly, I've never set off the detector

Reactions: Sensei and Jean4